Bruins v. Leafs (23/03/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Bruins v. Leafs (23/03/13)

In response to BsLegion's comment:

you're a drunk ; )

Don't tell NAS or we will never hear the end of it. Never pegged him for a Puritan.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Problem is...you can't bench or demote everyone. Only way to shake this thing up is to break up the Bergeron line. Tough to make that call.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I hope lucic hasnt turned into penner.  

Penner could never fight or hit like Lucic, which makes it all the more frustrating when Milan takes a month off mid-season.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

One thing this team HASN'T done much of all year is up their game after a soft period... I think they are content to just play their game and trust it will wear teams down and they'll win (given their record, I guess it works... but now and then I think you need to be able to find another gear.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Calgary not playing. Just saying

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Horton will get 5 million somewhere else.  Keep him for the playoff run and then cut ties.  if iggy were to be picked up i would have no issue dealing horton.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to mikzor's comment:

Your mother serve your dinner cold tonight or something?

Who are you?  Have you ever posted here before?

I post when I have something to say, not when I need the attention of my peer group you sad b*stard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Boy Horton really is playing for his contract. Now that is my reverse Shup for the night, Horton pots two goals now.

Sandog,

With all of the times you've seen Bartkowski play, how would you characterize his game?  Would you say he's an offensive defenseman, a two way guy, or a shutdown defenseman? 

You're very boisterous in delivering digs at me for disagreeing with Luedeke, yet you're acting like Kaleta on this topic.

Tell me what you think of Bartkowski.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Bruins need to play the body more if they want to turn this one around. They're losing too many races so far.

For sure, dez.  Leafs initiated the hitting until the Bruins seemed to gather their wits and level out the play towards the last few minutes of the period. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Problem is...you can't bench or demote everyone. Only way to shake this thing up is to break up the Bergeron line. Tough to make that call.

Bring in Big Mac for a game...why is he on the roster anyway?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Funny whomever comes here late will think the Bruins are down 3-0 and at a family reunion LoL

No doubt. It's not the score, it how ineffective they are. So frustrating to see guys missing small opportunities to have an impact on the game. How can Krejci, Lucic and Horton all be on the puck along the boards and a squirt like Kadri comes away with it? Right there it should've been time for CJ to send a big message and blow up a little bit.

Enough with the stick checking and circling away from the Toronto D. It's just brutal to watch.

Brutal forecheck and a spot on post.

@BsLegion Marchand and he should've been ready for it even if it was a little behind him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I didnt think it would spark Peverley anyway. It's not like he's 20 years old.

BTW is Seguin playing ? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I hope lucic hasnt turned into penner.  

Penner could never fight or hit like Lucic, which makes it all the more frustrating when Milan takes a month off mid-season.....

Penner can hit.  Look at the playoffs last year.  He chooses not to.  Similar to lucic.  Again as long as he puts a effort in everynight i can forgive the low goal totals.  Problem is if he gave effort the goal totals would be higher.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I loved the the whole thing about Coaches Corner! The end brought a tear to the eye. Awesome stuff what he said about the B's not diving hence the reason they don't get as many pp's. GREAT that he called out Kaleta! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Brutal forecheck and a spot on post.

@BsLegion Marchand and he should've been ready for it even if it was a little behind him.

exactly !  You cannot blame Bartkowsky solely for that.  Seids has part of the blame also.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I didnt think it would spark Peverley anyway. It's not like he's 20 years old.

Maybe it did...how are we to know what a sparked Peverely looks like playing on such a sh*tty line?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I loved the the whole thing about Coaches Corner! The end brought a tear to the eye. Awesome stuff what he said about the B's not diving hence the reason they don't get as many pp's. GREAT that he called out Kaleta! 

Coach is a blow hard at times but i love him.  He supports his country, his troops and police and most important the kids.  Great CC tonight.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Penner can hit.  Look at the playoffs last year.  He chooses not to.  Similar to lucic.  Again as long as he puts a effort in everynight i can forgive the low goal totals.  Problem is if he gave effort the goal totals would be higher.  

Fair enough.....maybe Lucic will prove us all wrong and get a hatty this period...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

exactly !  You cannot blame Bartkowsky solely for that.  Seids has part of the blame also.

According to Kirk Ludeke, Bartkowski is a shutdown defender.  If so, you'llhave to excuse him for not making great passes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Boy Horton really is playing for his contract. Now that is my reverse Shup for the night, Horton pots two goals now.

With all of the times you've seen Bartkowski play, how would you characterize his game?  Would you say he's an offensive defenseman, a two way guy, or a shutdown defenseman? 

You're very boisterous in delivering digs at me for disagreeing with Luedeke, yet you're acting like Kaleta on this topic. Tell me what you think of Bartkowski.

Defenitely an offensnsive minded defensman at Ohio State and this year with 21 assists. I wouyld like to see him take the body more and be more physical below the goal line. Needs to develope more of a mean streak.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

That goal is 100% on Lucic with his pansy-arse checking.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

2-0...lovely....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Looch just missed Grabo... and another goal with Bart on the ice (-2 tonight)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Omg Lucic! Get lost you lazy punk, sit this p.o.s!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Lucic and Krejci get beat way too easy.... who was that on the Leafs ? Dave Keon ?