Bruins v. Pens (12/03/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Bruins v. Pens (12/03/13)

No excuse they lost. I was hoping to get into OT to take a point, It didn't happen the reality is every team has to go through this. This stuff happens sometimes. I have no doubt they will bounce back Thursday. Please football fans and I am one don't take your frustration out on the bruins fans because your team has done nothing in free agency today. The famous words choke, pitiful , and all that just seems childish at times.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

No need to panic yet. This is a team that just ran out of gas... their schedule is the hardest of any team in March.

The fact that they lost doesn"t bother me,it's the way they loose,and the whey as soon as they get a couple goal lead they stop

They were worn down by the highest scoring team in the league. The only part that bothers me is that they have played lousy third periods SEVERAL times now this year... leading after two used to be money in the bank.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

No need to panic yet. This is a team that just ran out of gas... their schedule is the hardest of any team in March.

The fact that they lost doesn"t bother me,it's the way they loose,and the whey as soon as they get a couple goal lead they stop

They were worn down by the highest scoring tema in the league. The only part that bothers me is that they have played lousy third periods SEVERAL times now this year... leading after two used to be money in the bank.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

They were worn down by the highest scoring tema in the league. The only part that bothers me is that they have played lousy third periods SEVERAL times now this year... leading after two used to be money in the bank.

Exactly!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

17-4-3 what more do u want did u think they were going undefeated. They will blow games in the third period they will have comebacks in the third. The problem u have to ride the highs and the low's of tne season. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Don't blame Khudobin for anything.  If you do, it clearly shows that you don't know anything about hockey, that you didn't watch the game and that you never played goal.

Gotcha.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chowdakid. Show chowdakid's posts

Not a good sign for the bruins as of late. Their play in the third period is a cause for concern...   CAN'T BE GIVING UP 3 GOAL PERIODS especially when they happen in the third period. very scary sign going forward for the bruins.....  better get this fixed soon, they don't have the offense so defense is where its going to have to be...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

In my opinion, the Bruins have played poorly in many games this season and are very lucky to have the record they do.  Every game they shut down the offense after 2 or 3 goals and try to coast the rest of the way. They won't win many more games playing this poorly.  Stop with the BS excuses - this team needs a wakeup and a shakeup.  Lucic and Horton are absolutely pitiful and should be demoted to the third or forth line.  I counted 13 turnovers from Lucic in the past 2 games and practically no physical play. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Exactly!

They blew a 2-1 lead against buffalo in third period weeks ago. U never seen a team comeback being down 1 goal . Washington was 3-0 after one there was still 40 minutes to play. Tonight to many mistakes and they got bit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to tiazac's comment:

In my opinion, the Bruins have played poorly in many games this season and are very lucky to have the record they do.  Every game they shut down the offense after 2 or 3 goals and try to coast the rest of the way. They won't win many more games playing this poorly.  Stop with the BS excuses - this team needs a wakeup and a shakeup.  Lucic and Horton are absolutely pitiful and should be demoted to the third or forth line.  I counted 13 turnovers from Lucic in the past 2 games and practically no physical play. 

Agree 100% percent

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to chowdakid's comment:

Not a good sign for the bruins as of late. Their play in the third period is a cause for concern...   CAN'T BE GIVING UP 3 GOAL PERIODS especially when they happen in the third period. very scary sign going forward for the bruins.....  better get this fixed soon, they don't have the offense so defense is where its going to have to be...

Another Chowda?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

So u kept a stat sheet. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

So u kept a stat sheet. 

Believe it or not, I noticed a few Bruins playing so poorly that I did track turnovers.  Not a pretty picture lately

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Don't blame Khudobin for anything.  If you do, it clearly shows that you don't know anything about hockey, that you didn't watch the game and that you never played goal.

Gotcha.

Dav, I think the above comment is a bank-shot aimed at someone else.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to Davinator's comment:

Gotcha.

Dav, I think the above comment is a bank-shot aimed at someone else.

I know RHO - I was just playin' along.

However, I completely missed the 'Cedfano' references...now I need to make it a point to read every post in every thread(just like some others here). Not enough time in the day.

;^)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Agree -- Lucic is off his game as were many especially in the 3rd period tonight for whatever excuse one has but there are people who do observe for the sake of stats. Their take on the last 2 games regarding Lucic -- 1 GVA vs Sens and ZERO vs Pens. They may be understating but 13?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Nothing that a game against Florida won't fix... Back on track.. Shiite happens...bruins looked tired in the 3rd and the Pens smelled blood after the first goal...what are they now 17-4-3? Awful team... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Nothing that a game against Florida won't fix... Back on track.. Shiite happens...bruins looked tired in the 3rd and the Pens smelled blood after the first goal...what are they now 17-4-3? Awful team... 

Agree cowboy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Agree -- Lucic is off his game as were many especially in the 3rd period tonight for whatever excuse one has but there are people who do observe for the sake of stats. Their take on the last 2 games regarding Lucic -- 1 GVA vs Sens and ZERO vs Pens. They may be understating but 13?

Someone can't count I guess.  Lucic frequently hands the puck back to the opposition. He had a great start to the season, but now seems lethargic and disinterested.  Fourth line has been much better than the Lucic-Horton combo for many games now

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

Wrong, neither is his fault...never played goal have you??

I am not a weirdo, a flake or a nutjob.

No.  I have not played goal.

My eyes work fine, however. 

Thanks for confirming u know zero about playing goal, both were great shots from the garden spot, blame Seidenberg for putting the puck on Sutter's tape with a minute and a half to go not Khudobin who was terrific the entire game ....sheesh 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Someone can't count I guess.  Lucic frequently hands the puck back to the opposition. He had a great start to the season, but now seems lethargic and disinterested.  Fourth line has been much better than the Lucic-Horton combo for many games now

Your just not alowed to make negative comments,people on hear don't like it,all's perfect Bruins are 17-4,no issues at all

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Don't disagree, when is the last time they scored more than 3 not including an empty netter

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Your just not alowed to make negative comments,people on hear don't like it,all's perfect Bruins are 17-4,no issues at all

Yah I know -- Rose Colored glasses I guess.  Bruins have the potential to go far this year, but a few passengers that need to wake up or get off the bus.  Hopefully a couple of moves before the deadline can get us there.  As it stands, this team won't get it done.  

Also this Motto that 2 or 3 goals and then autopilot has to end.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Wrong, neither is his fault...never played goal have you??

I am not a weirdo, a flake or a nutjob.

No.  I have not played goal.

My eyes work fine, however. 

Thanks for confirming u know zero about playing goal, both were great shots from the garden spot, blame Seidenberg for putting the puck on Sutter's tape with a minute and a half to go not Khudobin who was terrific the entire game ....sheesh 

Got to agree with you on that one

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

But 90 per cent of the time, it won't happen...

I am 91% positive that you made that stat up.

This was short and sweet and i laughed out loud.  Bravo.