Bruins v. Sabres Thread (15/02)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Bruins v. Sabres Thread (15/02)

So, any takers on predictions? The Sabres have lost their last few and should be hungry for this one. Could be a very intense game.

4-3 B's. Seguin gets 2 (one on the PP) and the third line collectively goes -2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Bruins v. Sabres Thread (15/02)

I want to see the Bruins play keep away from the pilon defense of the Sabres. Except I don't want to see the score so close this time around, finishing Buffalo when Boston has them in ther clutches.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Hopefully Ruff will play Scott against the Marchand line again....I could use a good laugh!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

Bruins will win it 7-2 Dougie Hamilton will score his 1st NHL goal 

YESSSSSSSSSSS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

If the Bruins come out the way they ended the game against Rangers, we may be all in for a barnstormer tonight. They can run up the score.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Here's hoping Wheatskins. they are due for an offensive explosion....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Let's hope the B's Come out hard, and practice time has limited, or eliminated, the behind the back passes. Someone on the 3rd line must come up with a goal scoring touch. Can'y expect it from Bourque, but Kelly or Peverly[ mainly} needs to get it going.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

the defensive zone patty cake stuff kills me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@KPDGlobe

"Anton Khudobin, in net here on Sunday, was the first goalie to leave the ice after the late-morning workout. He is likely to get the call this eve, with Rask more likely to go Sunday vs. the Jets.

Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff this morning said Boston may be the fastest team in the league."

Khudobin needs more starts to keep him sharp. Wow Ruff with some praise hmm...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff this morning said Boston may be the fastest team in the league."

[/QUOTE]

Do you agree with him?  I'm not sure how I feel about this quote.  I can tell you this, I think Looch is faster than most people think.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

This the game will come down to how well miller playes.  Dont think it will be a blowout for either team. B's by 2...one being an empty netter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Do you agree with him?  I'm not sure how I feel about this quote.  I can tell you this, I think Looch is faster than most people think.  [/QUOTE]

Maybe Mean he meant quicker and if you watch some points of the last game while Boston was in Buffalos end, it was laughabe at times how Buffalos defense or forwards couldn't touch the puck. I gotta say Ruff would know from his vantage point having played n coached for so long.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Any word on who is starting for Buffalo? Enroth hasn't played in a few games. He may be due....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A repeat of their last performance against the Buffaloes would be perfect.  The Bruins had the edge in play by a wide margin and if it wasn't for Miller keeping his team close, Boston would've won going away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

A repeat of their last performance against the Buffaloes would be perfect.  The Bruins had the edge in play by a wide margin and if it wasn't for Miller keeping his team close, Boston would've won going away.

Agreed.

A nice hard hitting physical game.

Also would like to see Marchand continue to get under Ott's skin (without taking a penalty of course).  Seeing him get pissed at a pest is a nice change of pace.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Any word on who is starting for Buffalo? Enroth hasn't played in a few games. He may be due....

@BuffaloSabres

"Buffalo vs Boston tonight at 7 PM. UPDATE: Miller will start his fifth straight game"

This will get worse as they wear Miller down then have to play Enroth more and that is fine with me. Rask, Khudobin, Svedberg, Subban and Lars Volden...Eat that Buffalo!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

So, any takers on predictions? The Sabres have lost their last few and should be hungry for this one. Could be a very intense game.

4-3 B's. Seguin gets 2 (one on the PP) and the third line collectively goes -2.

Stanley is somewhere reading this with smoke coming out of his ears.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Stanley is somewhere reading this with smoke coming out of his ears.

hehehe...its all in good fun until someone abuses it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@BuffaloSabres

"Buffalo vs Boston tonight at 7 PM. UPDATE: Miller will start his fifth straight game"

This will get worse as they wear Miller down then have to play Enroth more and that is fine with me. Rask, Khudobin, Svedberg, Subban and Lars Volden...Eat that Buffalo!

Thanks. Got to agree. More Miller please.....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

As Wheatskins said: come out with the energy from the finish of the NYR game and keep it going for  3 periods.

Also, obviously, try to contain Vanek as best as possible.  He's on a roll this season.

He certainly started out red hot but seems to be calming down a bit (aka invisible) the last few games. Did I just jinx the B's tonight?  lol.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Also, obviously, try to contain Vanek as best as possible.  He's on a roll this season.

Whatever Julien told his troops between game 1 and game 2 worked. I don't ever remember Vanek being that invisible in any game, let alone against the Bruins.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I am pretty excited about tonight's game!

We don't get too many Friday night games in a normal season.  Ending the long ace work week with a B's game is awesome!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Good, got the NESN feed. Haven't heard ole Jack in a while. He always ups the excitement factor to the extreme.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Nice start by the first line....

Sections
Shortcuts