Bruins v. Sens (11/03/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Bruins v. Sens (11/03/13)

It wasn't a hit.  It wasn't even a shove.  Neil played that like a tympani drum on the 4th at the Hatch Shell.

[/QUOTE]

Really?  So by your logic Neil would have gone flying face first into the boards on his own?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Neil was probably looking to hurt someone after getting bitten by a mosquito and going for a self imposed nap in the corner.

Would be difficult to argue otherwise when talking about Neil.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Really?  So by your logic Neil would have gone flying face first into the boards on his own?

Neil has a rep for dirty plays and embellishments....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Did they mention Kelly are good friends and train together in the off season. Thought I heard that from the kitchen while I was up getting a beer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

It wasn't a hit.  It wasn't even a shove.  Neil played that like a tympani drum on the 4th at the Hatch Shell.

[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but he looked like he went on a diagonal into the boards... if a McQuaid shove had been the impetus, he would have gone straight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Did they mention Kelly are good friends and train together in the off season. Thought I heard that from the kitchen while I was up getting a beer.

Kelly and Niel

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

lol...organist was playing Crazy Train by Ozzy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

yes...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Wait till Shupe comes aboard in defense of Neil.  Hard to defend when he was looking square at Kelly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Sadly, Hang, your logic isn't logical.  At no point in time did I say he wasn't touched.  I did, however stat that the wasn't hit or shoved. 

I also disagree that he ever went "flying face first into the boards".  He slid.  Then he stayed down.  Then he got up.  Fine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Nice save Lehner...Seguin draws a penalty, though...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

how about this for tomorrows bottom six. Paille - Peverley - Spooner. thornton - campbell - pandolfo

Solderberg maybe

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Solderberg maybe

He's still playing in the playoffs in the SEL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Haven't seen much of Hamilton

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I remember when Latendresse arrived with a lot of Hab fanfare.  The next John Ferguson.  So far no.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Except, he can't fight of course.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

how about this for tomorrows bottom six. Paille - Peverley - Spooner. thornton - campbell - pandolfo

Solderberg maybe

SODerberg would probably have a tough time getting out of his contract and flying over here by then. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Except, he can't fight of course.

Might not be able to score either.  Ferguson had 29 goals in '69.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Nice save Lehner...Seguin draws a penalty, though...

What a sweet combo from Seguin to Bergy... I already had my hands lifted for the goal. Darn.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I feel bad for Kelly. He was struggling, got called out, had a nice bounce back game and now this...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Sadly, Hang, your logic isn't logical.  At no point in time did I say he wasn't touched.  I did, however stat that the wasn't hit or shoved. 

I also disagree that he ever went "flying face first into the boards".  He slid.  Then he stayed down.  Then he got up.  Fine.

I disagree NAS it looked like he pushed him on the numbers, and given it was dangerously close to the boards it wouldn't surprise me if Player Safety gets involved.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Might not be able to score either.  Ferguson had 29 goals in '69.

The only things he is good at is coming to camp completely out of shape and getting injured..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Looks like CJ is stapling Caron's a** to the bench. Just over 5 mins in ice time so far. Only Kelly has less, for obvious reasons...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I disagree NAS it looked like he pushed him on the numbers, and given it was dangerously close to the boards it wouldn't surprise me if Player Safety gets involved.

There wasn't even a penalty on the play until the refs decided they couldn't give Boston 4 mins of PP. So, no history, no intent and no injury... how many games do you get for that?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Looks like CJ is stapling Caron's a** to the bench. Just over 5 mins in ice time so far. Only Kelly has less, for obvious reasons...

Brutal turnover in the first... but now you gotta play the fresh legs.

Sections
Shortcuts