Bruins v. Sens (11/03/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Bruins v. Sens (11/03/13)

In response to stinkman's comment:

JMW     DK has woke up lol!! 

Finally. That was sweet....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

not the full 60 mins we wanted, but impressive nonetheless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Nice one Dog-boy..must be a pointer

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Sorry gang.  Missed the game and the hit.  Neil is no angel.  I remember me having a chat with fletch i believe when he thumped Drury.  I will only say this.  Kelly and Neil played together a long time.  i will watch it and chime in.  I have no issue saying if it was cheap.  So far majority in the peanut gallery has it as dirty.  Dez doesnt count bc he hates him thoroughly.  Dez was it you and i that had the neil drury chat?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

not the full 60 mins we wanted, but impressive nonetheless.

I'll take it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

that's what's wrong with the shootout , what was that last SO attempt by the Sens ??? In a real hockey game do you do that with the puck ?

You could see Thornton and someone else yapping at him about it after the game. I wonder if coach knew he'd be going with his peewee all-star move?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Daugavins is a joke.

exactly !  can you believe an NHL point was at stake for a circus move like that ???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Daugavins is a joke.

Whatshisname and Potvin loved, LOVED that attempt by Daugavins. Putzs.

If I was a Sens fans and saw that, I'd be pi$$ed at him for trying that cheese.

I didn't think that was even legal in a shootout(definitely not in a penalty shot).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Sorry gang.  Missed the game and the hit.  Neil is no angel.  I remember me having a chat with fletch i believe when he thumped Drury.  I will only say this.  Kelly and Neil played together a long time.  i will watch it and chime in.  I have no issue saying if it was cheap.  So far majority in the peanut gallery has it as dirty.  Dez doesnt count bc he hates him thoroughly.  Dez was it you and i that had the neil drury chat?  

Probably because I do think that hit was dirty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and who was it that said OH NO NOT KREJCI IN A SHOOT OUT !  the last time around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to DAVESTAPLETON86's comment:

Campbell pulled a mark sanchez running into big Ced's butt.

Hahahahahahahahahaa !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Probably because I think that hit was dirty.

I think it was late. Not dirty. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

that's what's wrong with the shootout , what was that last SO attempt by the Sens ??? In a real hockey game do you do that with the puck ?

You could see Thornton and someone else yapping at him about it after the game. I wonder if coach knew he'd be going with his peewee all-star move?

If it had gone in , it would have been  a YouTube sensation... glad it didn't....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm sure you'll get it right.  Look how Neil leads with his knee and is looking square at Kelly. Kelly doesn't even have the puck !!  I'm sure though Neil feels bad it was Kelly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

When I saw Krejci, I was yelling We want Horton in my living room, but, finally, what a beauty by 46 !! Again, not a great game by the B's, but again, 2 points in the bank !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I'm sure you'll get it right.  Look how Neil leads with his knee and is looking square at Kelly. Kelly doesn't even have the puck !!  I'm sure though Neil feels bad it was Kelly.

Yeah. I have a sick 5 year old. Bruins took a back seat tonight.  Im gonna try and find it.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Probably because I think that hit was dirty.

I think it was late. Not dirty. 

It's the same thing. I could live with Rome's hit on Horton if it wasn't so late. Since it was though, I feel it's dirty. Chris Neil is dirty and a predator.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Krejci and Bergeron actually did something different in the shootout - nice job. Tough game tonight, Pitt will be brutal after this battle. Best wishes for CK -

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Man, the Bruins just know how to get it done.  The end result is all that matters although I'm not crazy about them having to dig out of a 2-0 hole.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Daugavins is a joke.

exactly !  can you believe an NHL point was at stake for a circus move like that ???

The funny thing it almost work .  Rask made a great save I thought he had him beat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Krejci and Bergeron actually did something different in the shootout - nice job. Tough game tonight, Pitt will be brutal after this battle. Best wishes for CK -

They will get chances. How many will they give up. It will be a good one.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

He ended Drury's career , I have no respect for Neil as a hockey player.. having said that I don't think it was a blatant cheap shot.. no penalty, no reaction from Bruin bench so it was a contact play..unfortunately for Kelly it's probably going to cost him the season.. Bruins certainly didn't go out of their way to settle the score later on so I am guessing it was deemed  a hockey play... reluctantly I say that considering who the perp was ..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

The funny thing it almost work .  Rask made a great save I thought he had him beat.

It didn't almost work though. If he had the puck on his stick in a normal shooting position he could've powered the puck past Rask. Bush league effort. This is the NHL.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Man, the Bruins just know how to get it done.  The end result is all that matters although I'm not crazy about them having to dig out of a 2-0 hole.

Good teams can win them ugly. The Bruins aren't leaving many points on the table so far.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Anton Khudobin 5'-11"

Tuukka Rask 6'-2"

If Khudobin's in net for Daugavins circus shot, he doesn't stop it and we might have lost that one.

I assume the B's are throwing Khodobin to the Penguins tomorrow night? Or has Tuukka earned another start?