Bruins v. Sens (11/03/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bruins v. Sens (11/03/13)

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Without Rask, this game would have been good as gone.

Yep, tough to win without a goalie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Saw it. Thought it was intentional.  Didnt like it at all.  

Dez.  I think the drury hit was late.  I dont think hes a dirty player.  I think hes a hockey player who throws lots of hits and yes some arent the cleanest.  Any player that throws the amount of hits like he does will cross the line.  I have watched a lot of sens games.  A lot of neil. I know you dont like him and i dont wanna debate about him.  But i am not sure there is a fighter in the league right now that has the resume neil has with fights.  If you can find one i would love to know who it is.  He fights everyone. Win or lose.  Not one bruin on this team he hasnt accepted a fight from.  Unlike ST he fought Orr the other night.  

Yes i thought the hit was intentional.  And i also said players are now going back to knees a few weeks back.  But this one was not called for at all.  I hope kelly is ok.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Man, the Bruins just know how to get it done.  The end result is all that matters although I'm not crazy about them having to dig out of a 2-0 hole.

Good teams can win them ugly. The Bruins aren't leaving many points on the table so far.

Agree now we must see about the Kelly injury. It doesn't look good but holding out hope.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Just saw DK in post game interview saying the move is fine if Dauguvins wants to do it but that he wouldn't be happy if a Bruin tried to do it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Anton Khodobin 5'-11"

Tuukka Rask 6'-2"

If Khudobin's in net for Daugavins circus shot, he doesn't stop it and we might have lost that one.

I assume the B's are throwing Khodobin to the Penguins tomorrow night? Or has Tuukka earned another start?

Khudobin more then likely. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Just saw DK in post game interview saying the move is fine if Dauguvins wants to do it but that he wouldn't be happy if a Bruin tried to do it.

What a fool that guy is.  I bet Alfredsson wasn't too impressed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'd like to see Neil get speared during the shoot out.

While sitting on the bench?

That's what would make it funnier.

Chara's stick is long enough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Pittsburgh seems to for some reason.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Chara's stick is long enough.

lol...missed opportunity.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Pittsburgh seems to for some reason.....

Man its hard to believe how quick 2 goalies can turn below avg.  i used to sing fleurys praise often and vokoun was amazing a few yrs back.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

"A little birdy told me..."

My source says Kelly has a lower body injury.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Cr@ppy ice at ScotiaBank place

Man was it ever, puck jumping and bouncing all night.Hard for both teams to control but took the B's longer.Hope we get a hockey gods positive diagnosis on Kelly but it sure didn't look good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Dez.  I think the drury hit was late.  I dont think hes a dirty player.  I think hes a hockey player who throws lots of hits and yes some arent the cleanest.  Any player that throws the amount of hits like he does will cross the line.  I have watched a lot of sens games.  A lot of neil. I know you dont like him and i dont wanna debate about him.  But i am not sure there is a fighter in the league right now that has the resume neil has with fights.  If you can find one i would love to know who it is.  He fights everyone. Win or lose.  Not one bruin on this team he hasnt accepted a fight from.  Unlike ST he fought Orr the other night.  

Yes i thought the hit was intentional.  And i also said players are now going back to knees a few weeks back.  But this one was not called for at all.  I hope kelly is ok.  

Don't throw that one at me. Neil went after Orr at the end of his shift. I think he's an opportunist. I don't see Neil square off with very many people. I don't like him a bit. Glad he's not a Bruin. I'm sure Ulf would be proud of his play though. Also, do you think Thornton is afraid of Orr or something? The Bruins were winning that game by 2 at the time whereas the Leafs were beating the snot out of the Sens when Neil attacked Orr.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I hope that gimmickie SO by Dauvagins tonight is what the GM's bring up in their meetings to eliminate the Shoot Out to decide a game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Looked like ring hockey.  It's going to be on sports low-lite broadcasts for a while with circus music playing behind it.  What's next?  Putting the puck on his head then trying to flip it in?  Not a good look.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I hope that gimmickie SO by Dauvagins tonight is what the GM's bring up in their meetings to eliminate the Shoot Out to decide a game.

The last time I saw someone try to handle the puck like that was in my town rec league in 1972.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Don't throw that one at me. Neil went after Orr at the end of his shift. I think he's an opportunist. I don't see Neil square off with very many people. I don't like him a bit. Glad he's not a Bruin. I'm sure Ulf would be proud of his play though. Also, do you think Thornton is afraid of Orr or something? The Bruins were winning that game by 2 at the time whereas the Leafs were beating the snot out of the Sens when Neil attacked Orr.

Orr was running at everyone in a bruin jersey.  ST did nothing...he didnt do his job.  Just like he didnt do his job when savard was retired.  

Do your research.  Find one player in the league who has fought as many big time fighters as Neil.  Chara, Domi, Orr etc etc.  go into hockeyfights.com.  Look at some of Neils big clean hits as well. He hits everything.  He plays his role well.  Yes he crosses the line at times.  But he does not pick his spots. Thats the biggest amount of BS ever.  No one in the league has his fight card.  Especially one that can play a bit as well.  I would love him as a bruin.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

The last time I saw someone try to handle the puck like that was in my town rec league in 1972.

Pens forward Phil Bourque attempted that on a breakaway against the B's (I believe) in 91 or 92.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

lol...Jack "went there" by calling Latendresse Hab trained in trying to sell penalties....

The follow up comment on the replay was even better--something about helium in his skates.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Krejci carefully chose his words. It seemed he didn't really want to bad mouth the guy but he also wanted to make it clear (to Sportsnet's Ian Mendes) that the Bruins won't be trying to pull that sort of crap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez, one last thing about Neil.  Has he ever been suspended.  For someone to play this predator role like you say has he ever been suspended by the league.  He hits, fights and can play the game.  Sure he crosses the line but so do a lot of our players.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

The follow up comment on the replay was even better--something about helium in his skates.

Classic Jack....and not entirely inaccurate either.....:)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Krejci carefully chose his words. It seemed he didn't really want to bad mouth the guy but he also wanted to make it clear (to Sportsnet's Ian Mendes) that the Bruins won't be trying to pull that sort of crap.

dez, that it didn't work made it look all the more ridiculous.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Kelly travelling with team to pitt, will be re-evaluated tomorrow.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Kelly travelling with team to pitt, will be re-evaluated tomorrow.

Lets hope it was a hyper extension or nothing at all.