Bruins vs Buffalo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Bruins vs Buffalo

Heres tonights projected lineup.  Does anyone know if Marchand is out for sure tonight?  Also interesting to note that Pandolfo is travelling with the team for the first time this year eventhough he is still on a PTO.

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Tyler Seguin
    Rich Peverley-Patrice Bergeron-Nathan Horton
    Chris Bourque-Chris Kelly-Jamie Tardif
    Dan Paille-Greg Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Johnny Boychuk
    Dennis Seidenberg-Dougie Hamilton
    Andrew Ference-Adam McQuaid

Tuukka Rask
    Anton Khudobin

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Bruins vs Buffalo

I dont think hes been cleared to play.   Would love him to be playing tonight.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That projected third line is a mess. Also, I am unsure of the rational for signing Pandolfo if it comes to that. The Bs have enough 4rth liners and that is all Jay is in this stage of his career, if that. This is not 2004.

PC has the cap space to get a proper body if needed. No sense wasting a roster space for a used up has-been.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

That projected third line is a mess. Also, I am unsure of the rational for signing Pandolfo if it comes to that. The Bs have enough 4rth liners and that is all Jay is in this stage of his career, if that. This is not 2004.

PC has the cap space to get a proper body if needed. No sense wasting a roster space for a used up has-been.

Play the heck outta the top 2 lines.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Exactly.  Wonder if Scott will be chasing around Thornton tonight and if Thornton will feel the need to go with him again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"Line rushes during morning skate: 17/63-46-19, 18-37-49, 48-23-68, 22-11-64/20. D: 33-55, 44-27, 21-54, 45

Paille said post-skate he's hoping he can get back into the lineup tonight, but hasn't heard officially yet if he'll be in or not...

Coach said Marchand, Paille and Thornton will all be game-time decisions tonight...

Krejci centering Seguin & Lucic/Marchand; Peverley skating on the wing with Bergeron & Horton; Kelly centering Tardif & Bourque on third

Bruins gather at center ice & end the skate with stick taps. Anton Khudobin ends up first goalie off..^CS"

Marchand, Paille nor Thornton should not be rushed back under any circumstances.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@NHLBruins

"Line rushes during morning skate: 17/63-46-19, 18-37-49, 48-23-68, 22-11-64/20. D: 33-55, 44-27, 21-54, 45

Paille said post-skate he's hoping he can get back into the lineup tonight, but hasn't heard officially yet if he'll be in or not...

Coach said Marchand, Paille and Thornton will all be game-time decisions tonight...

Krejci centering Seguin & Lucic/Marchand; Peverley skating on the wing with Bergeron & Horton; Kelly centering Tardif & Bourque on third

Bruins gather at center ice & end the skate with stick taps. Anton Khudobin ends up first goalie off..^CS"

Marchand, Paille nor Thornton should not be rushed back under any circumstances.

is it wrong for me to miss Marchand.  I want him playing.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

@NHLBruins

is it wrong for me to miss Marchand.  I want him playing.  

I second that

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Exactly.  Wonder if Scott will be chasing around Thornton tonight and if Thornton will feel the need to go with him again.

Can't imagine Thornton going another round so soon after being concussed by Scott. He'd be wise (IMO) to just stick to playing the game.....for now. And I don't think Looch or Z will  enter the ring with Scott either. Will be interesting to see how the B's respond....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Khudobin in net tonight?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I don't know if I like the idea of starting the backup when you're facing the hottest scorer in the NHL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I am worried this Brad Marchand injury is more serious then the team is letting on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I CAN imagine Thornton going after Scott.

It's the tough guy thing to do, keep getting up until you can't get up any more.

Take this statement as you will; there would be a message sent if Thornton fought him again - and I think it would be a victory if he fought him to a draw.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I am worried this Brad Marchand injury is more serious then the team is letting on.

I agree 100%...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Khudobin in net tonight?

Yes, confirmed...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I CAN imagine Thornton going after Scott.

It's the tough guy thing to do, keep getting up until you can't get up any more.

Take this statement as you will; there would be a message sent if Thornton fought him again - and I think it would be a victory if he fought him to a draw.

I thought Thornton wasn't playing tonight?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Tyler Myers sits again.. Healthy scratch.. Lott of cabbage to be sitting out... Miller game time decision... Probably will play as they need wins to get back into playoff position .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

If Thorts is in the lineup HE will fight Scott. He wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't! If Thorts gets beat;  Chara will be next to take him on!  Thorts will be PO'd if he was in the lineup & Chara tried to take Scott on before allowing him to get his redemption. It doesn't matter if Thorts wins at this point...It's to survive. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Amen........This is a third line of an american league team....and Pandolfo: No thanks !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh come on, don't exagerate - Kelly may be off to a slow start, but that is by no stretch an AHL line. They have injuries so sure they need to play Tardif, but get Marchand back, and it's not a bad line with Pevs back on it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Ya said this after the Thomas trade made me nervous bcs cj hasn't placed savard on ltir for two seasons for more cap room. So I'm expecting him to use the cap room made by the Thomas trade. Side note Marchand was our best player in the first eight games. So you will not be able to replace him with that chump pevs. The bs will have to find scoring in other places maybe the pp can start producing for the first time in three seasons but I am not getting my hopes up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I don't know what kind of honour Scott has , but fighters coming back from concussions , usually they have an understanding that they will not initiate a fight out of respect to opponents prior injury.. Does that change IF ST challenges Scott?  I would be very disappointed if Scott goes after ST.. It goes against "The Code".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

If Thorts is in the lineup HE will fight Scott. He wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't! If Thorts gets beat;  Chara will be next to take him on!  Thorts will be PO'd if he was in the lineup & Chara tried to take Scott on before allowing him to get his redemption. It doesn't matter if Thorts wins at this point...It's to survive.

What do you think about the hockey game coming up tonight ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I agree with Neely Orr Bourque about Shawn thorts analogy I agree with that assessment.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

What do you think about the hockey game coming up tonight ?

As much as you may not like it, fighting IS part of the game at this point in time.