Bruins vs Buffalo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

Re: Bruins vs Buffalo

LOOCH ,      YESSSS.  TIME OUT PLEASE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

And one last penalty.....

SanDog....hehehehe!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Ahhhh...sweet revenge!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bruins just too much for the Sabres.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Lucic shakes his victory fist to the exiting Sabres crowd love it.

Sandoggy,  i think i saw a bunch of bruins jerseys in there.  

Great freaking win.  Great start to the season and welcome back marchand.  Best player out there.  Thought mcq and af played a great game as well.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Khudobin had another good game. I'm sold on him also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Khudobin had another good game. I'm sold on him also.

Forgot to mention him.  Outstanding effort.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Not only the B's won, but there could have been plenty of goals...great effort, alot of zip...according to me, we're ONE player away from a long playoff run. If someone who can score is added on the third with Peverley, and if our power-play awakes, and if no injuries, well, we'll be very tough to beat !!!

In fact, we're allready, but you know what I mean !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins were the better team.  Period.  Beating Buffalo was the best payback.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

PP finishes 1-5 for a respectable 20% clip.  What are all you chicken littles clucking about?!?!

[bwa ha ha...]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Khudo - wow

Marchand was brilliant all night in every aspect, what a hockey player

Bergeron had a great game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

PP finishes 1-5 for a respectable 20% clip.  What are all you chicken littles clucking about?!?!

[bwa ha ha...]

Lucky bounce off the boards right to Bergeron's stick. Cluck, cluck

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Glad to see " The Code" is alive and well.. there is still honour amongst the respected fighters in the league.. Say what you will about Scott, but I read after the last game that he was concerned about ST when he did not return..that shows a lot of class...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

From one hot goaltender against the Bruins to another on tuesday night. 

Can't wait.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Great win. Back to Buff. on Friday for round 3.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Glad to see " The Code" is alive and well.. there is still honour amongst the respected fighters in the league.. Say what you will about Scott, but I read after the last game that he was concerned about ST when he did not return..that shows a lot of class...

They need each other otherwise they won't be getting a paycheck

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Hard way to make a living Legion ...and your giving Thornton a bum steer.. the guy can play some and has more than earned a paycheck in Boston.. Think back to Game 3 of Stanley Cup Final, no coincidence that Thorton's return sparked the Bruins and gave them back the momentum in the Finals.. You can't take that away no matter what you might think of him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hard way to make a living Legion ...and your giving Thornton a bum steer.. the guy can play some and has more than earned a paycheck in Boston.. Think back to Game 3 of Stanley Cup Final, no coincidence that Thorton's return sparked the Bruins and gave them back the momentum in the Finals.. You can't take that away no matter what you might think of him.

Maybe worded it wrong, guys like Scott need the Thorton's to be there otherwise they're not needed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I'm really not a fan of Miller. Great goalie but I really don't like his coming to the top of the crease to interfere with the fore checker, he's going to get hit again if he keeps doing it.

Great game by Khudo, my guess is that this was Khudo's game to play and Rask was supposed to play Saturday. Give him as much rest as you can. Going to be a tough stretch of back to back games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

'Dawg, what percentage of PP goals don't involve some luck?  Point shots tipped in, rebounds that aren't controlled or cleared.  Does it matter if it hits the goalie and bounces right to your guy?  How many people just yell shoooooooot when the PP is weak because they're looking for a lucky bounce.  Today, they got that bounce.

The PP has been very weak, it's true, but it is what it is right now.  Calgary, Edmonton, Washington, Florida, and  Winnipeg are in the top 13 in PP and out of the playoffs if they started today. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

'Dawg, what percentage of PP goals don't involve some luck?  Point shots tipped in, rebounds that aren't controlled or cleared.  Does it matter if it hits the goalie and bounces right to your guy?  How many people just yell shoooooooot when the PP is weak because they're looking for a lucky bounce.  Today, they got that bounce.

The PP has been very weak, it's true, but it is what it is right now.  Calgary, Edmonton, Washington, Florida, and  Winnipeg are in the top 13 in PP and out of the playoffs if they started today. 

Book, the powerplay looked terrible.  It's looked terrible all season.  Now, we understand it's a numbers game and as time passes they will score PP goals and hopefully get to a more respectable PP% based on probability alone.

But if there is one criticism of the Bruins so far this year that has been wholly valid, it's the dismal PP.

That said, I love that the Bruins look better than their opponents in 5 on 5 hockey, almost every night.  Kinda reminds me of 2011... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I don't disagree about the PP being just awful, Fletch.  It's PeeWee level.  But to me, there is a difference between saying "you know, the one area they really can improve is on the PP" and "they're going nowhere unless they fix the PP - maybe they should bring back Ryder!"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't disagree about the PP being just awful, Fletch.  It's PeeWee level.  But to me, there is a difference between saying "you know, the one area they really can improve is on the PP" and "they're going nowhere unless they fix the PP - maybe they should bring back Ryder!"

Well, I certainly agree with that.  I'm not sure you change anything when the team off to the best start in franchise history.  And clearly they have the horses for a good powerplay now.  When I watch it I find myself joining the anti-Ward chorus though.

First place problems...?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Well, I certainly agree with that.  I'm not sure you change anything when the team off to the best start in franchise history.  And clearly they have the horses for a good powerplay now.  When I watch it I find myself joining the anti-Ward chorus though.

First place problems...?

Fletch, I honestly felt they created some decent chances on their early PP's last night. I think they're making progress if nothing else.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If you want to go ahead and keep making excuses for a 3 years of terrible execution of very crucial part of hockey that is up to you. I'm am not looking to compare the Bruins PP to other teams or that sometimes PP goals are from luck to make myself feel better. Yes the Bruins won the cup once with a terrible PP but they won't do it again.

Sections
Shortcuts