Bruins vs Buffalo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Re: Bruins vs Buffalo

I do not want Bourque and Tardif on the same line. 

I would have

1) Seguin, DK, and Lucic

2)Peverly, Bergeron, and Horton

3) Paille, Kelly, Bourque

4) Tardif, Campbell, and ST

Another option is to put Bourque up on 2nd and have Paille, Kelly, and Peverley be the 3rd line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

If Thorts is in the lineup HE will fight Scott. He wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't! If Thorts gets beat;  Chara will be next to take him on!  Thorts will be PO'd if he was in the lineup & Chara tried to take Scott on before allowing him to get his redemption. It doesn't matter if Thorts wins at this point...It's to survive.

What do you think about the hockey game coming up tonight ?

[/QUOTE]

I expect a much different Bruins team. I expect the B's to set the tone early & often! If they allow Buffalo's Ott & Kaleta to set it. They could be in trouble again. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

I don't know what kind of honour Scott has , but fighters coming back from concussions , usually they have an understanding that they will not initiate a fight out of respect to opponents prior injury.. Does that change IF ST challenges Scott?  I would be very disappointed if Scott goes after ST.. It goes against "The Code".

In todays NHL if the player isn't 100% after having a concussion he isn't allowed to play. Shawn Thorton, is a team first guy. IF he felt he wasn't ready to be in the lineup to the best of his ability he'd be the first to say so. If he doesn't fight Scott I'll be beyond shocked! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I don't think your ever 100% after only  a week out with concussion .. My understanding is all you have to do is pass baseline test and they deem you are cleared to play...I could be wrong, but to me ST should be out much longer.. Remember what happened to Savvy... He wasn't 100% when he came back and was cleared and certainly didn't last long...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Tyler Myers sits again.. Healthy scratch.. Lott of cabbage to be sitting out... Miller game time decision... Probably will play as they need wins to get back into playoff position .

Youch, sitting Myers!! The guy is making $12 million this year, most in the NHL:

http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/teams/BUF?year=2013

How Reghier still has a job just amazes me....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

What do you think about the hockey game coming up tonight ?

As much as you may not like it, fighting IS part of the game at this point in time.

The Thornton-Scott fight sure did wake the Bruins up last time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Hey finaly, Marchand will play !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Hey finaly, Marchand will play !!

Excellent.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I don't think your ever 100% after only  a week out with concussion .. My understanding is all you have to do is pass baseline test and they deem you are cleared to play...I could be wrong, but to me ST should be out much longer.. Remember what happened to Savvy... He wasn't 100% when he came back and was cleared and certainly didn't last long...

PCS symptom free. Is what the protocol is. This was changed after Savvy. My buddy is the head trainer with the Av's and the NHL is watching this a lot closer. ST would not be in the lineup if he wasn't ready to fight Scott again. However, I'm no Dr, & I maybe ST was given the fear of GOD by the coaches. Under no circumstances do you fight him. So, if that's the case I think ST would feel the need to sit out at least for this game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Well, that was fast...nice job by the first line. Too bad no goal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Marchand.  Great seeing you out there. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Baaaad giveaway by Hamilton. No more of those please!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Third line still getting outworked. They really need some bulk on that line.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Third line still getting outworked. They really need some bulk on that line.....

Agree.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Agree.  

I know Bourque is trying and works hard but he is just overmatched in most battles and the majority of his shots are just from outside the perimeter. This puts pressure on his linemates to cover for him and they overcompensate which, to me, is the reason why the line of to such a slow start.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins forecheck has got it going tonight! Oh Campbell one of these days lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Campbell got a fistful of visor and then it was done

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Nice fight. Probably the only of the Bruins fighters Kaleta can go toe to toe with....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

To boot Campbell gets the extra 2min.  That's what's wrong with the NHL.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Campbell got a fistful of visor and then it was done

Looks like Kaletas knuckles may have gotten it just as bad. Campbells head is visor-tough....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Nice fight. Probably the only of the Bruins fighters Kaleta can go toe to toe with....

Kaleta has an iron head.  Lucic fed him and still was standing.  I cant stand him.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Chara on a partial breakaway, now I have seen everything

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

But i like the push back already.  As san pointed out they are dominating down low. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Kaleta has an iron head.  Lucic fed him and still was standing.  I cant stand him.  

For a while but I believe it was Kaleta who was on his back in the end of that one with Lucic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sabres have that set play that had them score 2 in Boston ,  their D slap pass it right in the slot where a player is standing there to re-driect it on net.  That player many times our friend Vanek.