Bruins vs. Leafs (GDT 12/4)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Bruins vs. Leafs (GDT 12/4)

Bad game all around.  But, let's take solace in that fact that things are going so badly in Toronto, that the Leafs are celebrating like they just won the Stanley Cup, after an overtime win in December, against a flat team, with some home cookin' from the zebras.

The Bruins got a point on the road, it's not that bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I want some payback, somebody should pay for this choke job, I got nothing but brothers & brother in laws that are hab & leaf fans

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

a couple post game thoughts...

why the f would cj put ryder out there for the lastshot instead of horton.

Really dissapointing the team couldn't put match the effort of the lowley leafs.

Would have been nice to get the W for TT, what a game, he is not pretty but he brought his A+ game, again...

ultimately the ref should get the gwg, some horrible penalty calls, at least the refs are consistant with something

pk pretty much stunk and was a defensive liability the whole game, good thing you don't have to worry about d on a penatly shot. at least that point does not go on the records, Seguin already leads the race in points in the series, even with pk's season head start.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Once again this team puts it all the goalie! As much as thrilling it was to watch TT make 2 saves of the season. It's getting ridiculous. No goalie should be asked to make this many quality saves night after night!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't think Savard looked good at all in his 2 games back... think he is ready?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Agree Fletch, but wow did Thomas have an awesome game, too bad the B's didn't get the 3 to 1 third period goals they've posted this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins vs. Leafs (GDT 12/4):
    Ryder in the shoot out...Really....Really.....Really? I told my wife he would hit post...why does Julien continue to put him in? We got a point but this one has to hurt a bit.
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Makes a Bs fan wish Sturm was healthy.   After Toronto loses to Edmonton twice this is vindication in the "minor" scale of things.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bad game all around.  with some home cookin' from the zebras. The Bruins got a point on the road, it's not that bad.Posted by Fletcher1

True and on an emotionaly charged night as well Frown

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

okay Fletch but it games like this that make teams gain momentum and Leafs can go on a little streak .  I still think they'll breakdown again. 
    Too bad for Timmy played a great game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Krejci sucked on the shootout, where's wheels? He has a huge reach with good moves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

What is Ryder doing out there in a shootout?  I have never even seen him get a shot on goal in the shootout.  He shoots it wide or off the post every time.
    Posted by abra-cadaver

At least he hit the post, 1 inch to the right and he's the hero....what the heck was Kecji doing?????  I was surprised to see Ryder as the last shooter though, his shootout % is awful...maybe he's putting them all in at practise, maybe thats why Julien uses him?  Seguins goal was sweet though and I'll take the one point in a game they deserved to lose...only for Thomas it would have been over in the first period!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I don't think Savard looked good at all in his 2 games back... think he is ready?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I agree..he looked really shaky tonight...maybe nerves, waiting for that first big hit.  I was pretty excited when I learned that third line was going to be Seguin-Savard-Ryder but thus far Savvy is off and Ryder seems to have gone back to his old ways now that it looks like he's not going anywhere.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins vs. Leafs (GDT 12/4) :  Ryder seems to have gone back to his old ways now that it looks like he's not going anywhere. Posted by TuukkainNet

^This!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

Bergeron was awful tonight.  He messed up the powerplay more then once with lazy passes across the ice.  He kept passing and shooting the puck right into opposing players like he had no idea they were made of solid material.  And that penalty at the end proved to be a killer.  

B's should have skated off with a 2-1 regulation win and he gave it away all by himself.

I love the guy, but he had a very bad night

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

No idea why they never use Horton or Wheeler in the shootouts.  Hell even Lucic, with the way he's been skating and scoring, would be a better choice then what they've been using.....Bergeron, Ryder, Recchi, Chara etc.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

how can you NOT prepare your team for the leafs??????

"At least he hit the post". (ryder)
    ---seriously???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

A "must" win in December?!?!?!?! PLEASE SPARE ME THIS POM POM WAIVING CRAP.
    Maybe the Bruins would be well served to play with that kind of "must win" urgency.
    Can't wait for the "at least we got a point" kool aid sippers. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Man, you gotta love Swiss workmanship.  My watch told me jt would show up right on time! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

a couple post game thoughts... why the f would cj put ryder out there for the lastshot instead of horton. Really dissapointing the team couldn't put match the effort of the lowley leafs. Would have been nice to get the W for TT, what a game, he is not pretty but he brought his A+ game, again... ultimately the ref should get the gwg, some horrible penalty calls, at least the refs are consistant with something pk pretty much stunk and was a defensive liability the whole game, good thing you don't have to worry about d on a penatly shot. at least that point does not go on the records, Seguin already leads the race in points in the series, even with pk's season head start.
    Posted by MDsizzle

MD- pretty much agree with what you are saying unless you are including that Bergeron penalty.  That was an obvious call. Bergy shouldn't have been complaining about that one-it was a bad decision during a crucial part of the game.  The Lucic and Boychuk calls were bad calls...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

kool-aid sippers...?  Good grief.  A point on the road in December, oh calamity...

Almost as unsatisfying as a lousy soccer coach...

Sections
Shortcuts