Bruins vs MTL on NHL channel-- anyone watching?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Bruins vs MTL on NHL channel-- anyone watching?

Game six tonight.  What will happen?  Game five Horton tap-in, 2nd OT.  So many little plays and moves you forget.  TT diving save in 1st OT.  Short shifts, three lines only.  Why didn't coach play the fresher fourth line in OT?  

Watching the rerun is 63% as exciting as the first time.   And no break between periods, just a few ads.  Those announcers sure are pro-Hab, though.  

Anyone else watching?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bruins vs MTL on NHL channel-- anyone watching?

When you watch it a second time you notice more of the little stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

i have every series on DVR!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

The announcers are ridiculously pro-Habs but then I think of Jack Edwards and don't complain as much haha...

But it's so fun to watch the re-runs when you are not as emotionally attached...

You can see how players reacted in real time and remember just how good some guys played (Seidenberg)...

Also, I find myself getting just as enraged with PK Subban and his lack of self respect...

It's amazing how ridiculous his antics are considering how talented he is...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Right, game six Seids was unreal....flying all over the place.....and got the one goal.   maybe this is about where he cranked it up a notch and became vital for the playoff run. 

Game seven tomorrow will be........wild....   I remember coverage of Hab fans in MTL bars, so happy when they tie with minutes left......and then.....

Gotta love it

Sections
Shortcuts