Bruins vs. NYI Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Bruins vs. NYI Tonight

So....who is going to win?

Yes the Isles have been playing better of late but I think the B's will be extra angry tonight after their humiliation at the hands of the Leafs the other day. Also, with Kelly set to join the team soon some B's will have a fire under their collective a**es so as not to be the one to visit the press box next game. By the way, the Isles are still without Gillies and Martin (courtesy of their suspensions) so there is the potential the Bruins can pound them into submission ala Montreal.

I say 5-2 Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Bruins vs. NYI Tonight

The prospect of burning bottoms I agree with.  Paille and Wheeler (assuming Kelley is still stuck) should skate hard.  The anger is a tricky thing.  These Bruins seem to do well when they are angry at their opponent.  When they are simply angry, or angry at themselves, it just seems to mess them up.

I think it will be another game like the 6-7 SO loss to Buffalo a while back.  Neither team will be able to keep things under control, and the victor will be a toss-up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS 6

Isles 1

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

This I do agree with....I just hope they use their size to their advantage against a much smaller team who is missing their muscle. That is not to say beat the hell out of them buthit them consistently, push them around and make them retaliate.

In the absence of speed this is how the B's have to play to win...

In Response to Re: Bruins vs. NYI Tonight:
    [QUOTE]The prospect of burning bottoms I agree with.  Paille and Wheeler (assuming Kelley is still stuck) should skate hard.  The anger is a tricky thing.  These Bruins seem to do well when they are angry at  their opponent.  When they are simply angry, or angry at themselves, it just seems to mess them up. I think it will be another game like the 6-7 SO loss to Buffalo a while back.  Neither team will be able to keep things under control, and the victor will be a toss-up.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

5-0 BOS.

The Bruins are going to ruin NYI tonight; If they don't it's because the NYI goalie was solid. Bruins will play a very complete game from beginning to end: solid forecheck, strong backcheck, finishing all hits, sticking up for each other, battling in the corners, etc.

If they lose tonight, for the 4th straight game, after losing to the Maple Leafs, I never want to see another post advocating the trade of either of our first round picks this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Hoping for a big time effort tonight. The Islanders should not be taken lightly. They are playing their best hockey of the season. If the B's play for a full 60 minutes they should win this game. Hopefully, they play like they can & not coast through the game thinking the Isles are push overs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

Hope I'm wrong, but...my gut tells me 3-2 Isles in OT