BRUINS VS NYR 01-23-2013 PREDICTIONS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS VS NYR 01-23-2013 PREDICTIONS

I HAVE TO SAY BRUINS 4 NYR 3 in OT

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: BRUINS VS NYR 01-23-2013 PREDICTIONS

I have to say I am glad this is not an afternoon game because the had plenty of problems with the Jets today. The Bruins will have to play a whole lot better to beat a hot Rangers team that has lost 2 in a row. Rask has done his part so far but the rest of the Bruins have to do more in order to beat the Rangers. Bruins 2-1 in OT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

4-1 Bruins.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

It will be much easier to add emotions into their game tomorrow...NYR have a good team and the B's need that kind of challenge to improve their game..

Go BRUINS !

Stamley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

I have to say I am glad this is not an afternoon game because the had plenty of problems with the Jets today. The Bruins will have to play a whole lot better to beat a hot Rangers team that has lost 2 in a row. Rask has done his part so far but the rest of the Bruins have to do more in order to beat the Rangers. Bruins 2-1 in OT.

I wouldn't call a 0-2 team hot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Considering their was basically no training camp and an extra 4 months of no hockey, the Bruins have looked really good. It's the Rangers who need to do a lot more to beat the Bruins.

It's not like the Jets are a bad team either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Who would have said that Vancouver, NYR, Flyers ..so far 7 games played 0 Win

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

the bruins dominated the jets. the scoreboard didn't show that, but it was the case. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

the bruins dominated the jets. the scoreboard didn't show that, but it was the case. 

Lol lol. I have watched the whole game ..and whenever you give the chance to your oponent to stay in the game ...there is a chance that you lose it...a few good saves on the Jets power play saved by Rask otherwise we would have lost it ....I am very happy we got the 2 points but the B's have tomplay with much more emotions...lets not forget thismis a 48 games season....look at the Flyers they are already in trouble just to get back to .500 wont be easy for them ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

I was at the game and I saw the same thing.  We see it a lot with the B's though, they outplay opponents throughout the game but don't always bury enough chances to win.  So while you can say they didn't outplay the Jets by much since the game could have gone the other way, the B's did dominate the Jets most of the game.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Lol lol. I have watched the whole game ..and whenever you give the chance to your oponent to stay in the game ...there is a chance that you lose it...a few good saves on the Jets power play saved by Rask otherwise we would have lost it ....I am very happy we got the 2 points but the B's have tomplay with much more emotions...lets not forget thismis a 48 games season....look at the Flyers they are already in trouble just to get back to .500 wont be easy for them ...

In the last shortened season the Stanley Cup winning NJD were not above .500 until about the 28 game mark. If I'm either team, I'm not worried. Any of those teams can easily rip off 10 in a row. The Bruins ripped off 20 some-odd in a row last season?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley, these prediction posts are verging on trollishness.

Maybe you could have one thread and post your whole years worth of predictions on it.

Then you can edit your first post and make yourself right all the time.

Or just title it Stanley's predictions and keep adding to it.  

Then again, there is the option of not making predictions

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Badhab..my only problem is I am getting private emails from a lot of people on this board...asking me how can I be so good at predictions...ex: the 2011 Stanley Cup ...I predicted the cup to the B's in July 2010.....  This year's cup with Khudo in the net ..I am probably the only one on earth that sees this coming....38 points to BW this season...he has already 2 with a slow start..I am 1 for 2 this season predicting  the winner in each B's game ...I said I will be 75% right this season...what else....Oh ...why not ...another prediction ?   Even here in Montreal they say habs wont make the playoffs....well ..guess what ..I say they will and be willing to bet a lot on that ..I hate it cause I hate the habs but they will make the playoffs...the 8'teams in our conference that will make the playoffs....BRUINS-Pit-NYR-Buff-NJD-mtl-Ottawa-Flyers

so long....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

No you're not, and if you are someone is having a go with you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

+1 Badhab. Especially your last statement.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

After 1: Rangers 2 Bruins 0

After 2 : Rangers 3 Bruins 2

After 3 : Rangers 3 Bruins 4

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Oh why not.

After 1: Rangers 0 Bruins 1

After 2: Rangers 1 Bruins 3

After 3: Rangers 2 Bruins 5

Henrik got chased once already. He's going to feel pressure.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Stanley you make your predictions but change them as soon as the Bs have a bad shift. Once they  have another good shift you are right back to them winning the cup. As for tonights game I believe bruins will win if Marchand and Sides plays, if not we will lose our first game in a close entertaining bout.