Bruins vs Panthers - Game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsChef. Show BruinsChef's posts

Bruins vs Panthers - Game thread

Let's hope the Bruins don't let their little winning streak go to their heads. This is the kind of game where they can prove that they will show up every night and battle. With all of their injuries, the Panthers will have to outwork the Bruins (or Rask would have to totally fall apart) to take points away from this one! But since we are still early in the season, no prediction from me. Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Bruins vs Panthers - Game thread

The Bruins need to prove to themselves and the fans that they can play well at home. So far they've put up some real stinkers in Boston. TD Bank's ice is terrible but no excuses for any let downs tonight against the Panthers then LA on Saturday. All my sorry Laker fan friends from the city of smog have been talking smack about the Kings fast start so I want both of these upcoming games at home.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

For some reason the Bruins usually play badly against the Panthers. On paper they should wion handily, even if it's game 2 of a back to back, but the game is played on ice...I especially don;t like the B;'s chances if they fall behind early again. They need to come out and score first...this is the perfect opportunity for Rask to get off the schnide and get his first win of the year. Let's hope they don't phone it in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The bruins being on home ice and both teams playing back to back games, I expect to see a dominant game by the Bs. Watch for Hortons line to light it upi.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from legolaspinkerton. Show legolaspinkerton's posts

Did Florida also play last night? If so, I like our chances. My prediction: 4-1 Bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

No prediction on the score here from me.  As TTBI mentioned, the Panthers usually give the Bruins trouble.  It should be a fun game to watch, as Horton and Wideman (and maybe Campbell to a lesser degree) will be out to stick it to their former teams.  The team owes Rask a solid 60 minute performance. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

I hope Rask gets his 1st win tonight. The guys better show up. It would be a step in the right direction in restoring Rask's confidence. I'd hate to see him lose another game, especially to a .500 team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Heres to hoping Mark Stuart catches Denis the Menis with a big open ice hit!

Aside fromt that is Boychuck Playing? Id also like to see Horton show all those FLA people who said he "Has no heart" whats really good.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

Panther alway give us trouble   but i still think we should get Tukka's 1st win tonite!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I cannot wait to see the Panthers PP unit with Wides & McCabe bungle the puck. I predict we get a couple more shortys tonight. These two sometimes treat the puck like a hand grenade. Should be fun.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Bruins vs Panthers - Game thread:
    [QUOTE]Let's hope the Bruins don't let their little winning streak go to their heads. This is the kind of game where they can prove that they will show up every night and battle. With all of their injuries, the Panthers will have to outwork the Bruins (or Rask would have to totally fall apart) to take points away from this one! But since we are still early in the season, no prediction from me. Thoughts?
    Posted by BruinsChef[/QUOTE]

Yes, Byron Bitz and Steve Bernier being injured is certainly holding the Panthers back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

i predict Horton scores ATLEAST 1 goal tonight

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

hopefully manning has more picks on sunday.

Sections
Shortcuts