Bruins Vs Panthers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Bruins Vs Panthers

The Bruins are far superior to the Panthers. Kris Versteeg is out. Boston really should win this game.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Bruins Vs Panthers

Personally, I've given up on ever using the mindset "should win" with this team right now.  Bergeron will be a game-time decision, apparently.  I say play him, and worst case scenario use him like he was used while hurt in the Olympics - take a face-off then get to the bench.  That's still got to be better than having Whitfield in the lineup.

Anyone know if it will be Clemmensen or Theodore?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Vs Panthers:
    [QUOTE] Anyone know if it will be Clemmensen or Theodore?
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Does it matter? They could put my elderly Aunt Betty in net and the B's would hit her in the logo 32 times and miss the net 49 times the wy they are playing right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Vs Panthers : Does it matter? They could put my elderly Aunt Betty in net and the B's would hit her in the logo 32 times and miss the net 49 times the wy they are playing right now.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]
    True, but I figure Theodore has a smaller logo (being 5'11" rather than 6'2") so they have a better chance of just missing sometimes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Vs Panthers : True, but I figure Theodore has a smaller logo (being 5'11" rather than 6'2") so then have a better chance of just missing sometimes.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

I like the theory, CC. Hoping for Theodore in net!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Now is the time to have faith. Yes, they must score goals, which they have demonstrated they can do, usually after they are warmed and "into" the game. They also need to prevent goals, which, if they follow Claude's dictates, they can do.That means Timmy needs to play as well as he can, and the rest need to follow his commitment. A few weeks ago I thought that Seguin would "hit a wall" in his first full NHL season. That has yet to happen.  Perhaps, being back with Bergeron and Marchand, they can re-kindle their magic. Caron has performed agressively, and shown how to "charge" the net. IMO he is not the "shooter" that Horton is, and , if I had my druthers, he would stay with Bergeron, and provide the strength that helps that line perform. On the other hand, Seguin may help Marchand to come out more actively[ wanted to say agressively, BUT this is Marchand].

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Vs Panthers : But, i bet old Aunt Betty can clip, slewfoot, headhunt, sucker punch, high stick, slash, dive and whine just like the rest of NBC's mighty B's. 
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Attaboy, Null. Keep chewing, man!

Amazing set of chops you have. You must be a deepthroater.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Vs Panthers:[QUOTE]Anyone know if it will be Clemmensen or Theodore ? Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Bish said on twitter this morning that Theodore was first off. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Jose Thoedore hmmmmm could cause the BRUINS problems ,and THEY need to get to him early

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Any goalie can give the Bruins problems these days including their own.  Still I am going to keep the faith and predict that the Bruins dig deep tonight and win 4-2 with an empty netter to seal the win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Any goalie can give the Bruins problems these days including their own.  Still I am going to keep the faith and predict that the Bruins dig deep tonight and win 4-2 with an empty netter to seal the win.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]
    I like it ! I'm on board the 4-2 win train, Go B'ssss !

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nullify. Show nullify's posts

[QUOTE]Todays Battle at Sunrise...Fla posted at 3/15/2012 6:05 PM EDT null Posts: 169 First: 2/9/2012 Last: 3/15/2012 Most teams probably took note on how the Penguins demolished the B's. They hit Chara every chance they got. But, they didn't hit him low (not just above the knee like the Rodent has perfected).  The Panthers have Matthias and Barch for pushback in case Thorny has another brilliant brainfart.  The B's better hope to see Sutherland or 0'Halloran  for any chance. Expect B's to keep getting chintzy  PP's until they get the first goal.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

So you can keep up your FRAUD?  You are a fraud and a liar.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Let's hope they come out with a bit of fire. This emotionless automoton strategy has not been effective of late

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The lineup isn't that bad.  Caron is no Horton and Rolston is no Peverley.  Corvo/Kaberle...whatever.

Play the game the way you can play the game, boys.  Victory is yours.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Lame a$$ call on thornton WHAT THE PHUC!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Corvo from Pouliot......I'll take it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Soft D again, why are we not playing to our strength?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

OF COURSE THEY GIVE IT RIGHT BACK

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

T hey look like a team w/ no confidence at all. Soft defense, terrible passing, bad decisions w/ the puck and goalies who playing poorly. Thomas rebound control right now is horrendous.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

This team is just not putting in the effort this year. They are absolutely toast, and its not because of the injuries. They are not winning the one on one battles, and they are not skating. Tough to win a Cup two years in a row...great year last year. This year, not so much. Ottawa will finish in first place, and they deserve it.