Bruins vs Pens GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Bruins vs Pens GDT

Great Game tonight. I'm proud of how this team stepped up tonight. MORE SEGUIN. That was a nice assist in the 1st

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

does somebody still "not have a good feeling about this"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

THAT was quite a third period. 5 unanswered goals. Hope they saved some for the pathetic bunch of losers we play tomorrow night !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins vs Pens GDT:
    [QUOTE]Gutsy 3rd period. Hope you scored all your goals for the week tonight! :)
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Don't bet on it.. we have a few more left against Keri Princess tomorrow night..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Got to like that third period.  Do you think they were conserving the first two periods so they would have something left for tomorrow night?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Right now I could kill my fiance - start of the third and they're bugging me to help them with a shelf. So we're down 4-2 and I figure, no big deal. I get the job done, come back and we're up 6-4???? Grrrr. Someone isn't getting laid for a few days.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins vs Pens GDT:[QUOTE]Gutsy 3rd period. Hope you scored all your goals for the week tonight! :) Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Ha ha weisenheimer seriously though tomorrow is going to be a great tilt. can't wish you good luck though Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins vs Pens GDT:[QUOTE]and I figure, do big deal. Get the job done, come back and we're up 6-4???? Grrrr. Someone isn't get laid for a few days. Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

You mean "NO big deal" meh that's what you get for being helpful duh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah, well it's be helpful and not be nagged and maybe not miss anything important, or not be helpful and be tormented for a day and miss four flipping goals. I'm the first to admit I made  the wrong choice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I can't explain what happened? Two completely different teams in the third!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Bruins will be gassed by the third period tomorrow night...

Habs win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins vs Pens GDT:
    [QUOTE]I can't explain what happened? Two completely different teams in the third!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Well, they usually say first game back home after West Coast road trip is death..by the third period your running on fumes.. I think that is what happened tonite for Pittsburgh.. they lost their legs in the 3rd and looked like the tired team..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Serious 3rd period. Bruins have been turning it up a notch every third period this year especially since the that third against the coyotes in the 1st game.

The 4th line has been our best line this year with the 1st line near second