BRUINS vs Pens....after 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS vs Pens....after 2

I dont like what I see....5 periods in a row without a goal ...OMG do we miss Horton ! ! ....Simply cant buy a goal ...this is a real slump ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: BRUINS vs Pens....after 2

I don't know what the effect of Horton being out is.  What I find more frustrating is being outplayed physically, again.  Outhit, out-hustled, out-scored.  Time to turn it up a notch in the 3rd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to BRUINS vs Pens....after 2:
    I dont like what I see....5 periods in a row without a goal ...OMG do we miss Horton ! ! ....Simply cant buy a goal ...this is a real slump ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Stanley - Fleury has been a massive factor with the result so far today. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS vs Pens....after 2:
    I don't know what the effect of Horton being out is.  What I find more frustrating is being outplayed physically, again.  Outhit, out-hustled, out-scored.  Time to turn it up a notch in the 3rd.
    Posted by Fletcher1

Fletch - That seems to be their pattern lately then amping it in the third.  The Jets and Sens games come to mind. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Not getting any rebound chances, not playing bad otherwise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Bergeron line looks great even though they haven't cashed in yet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS vs Pens....after 2 : Fletch - That seems to be their pattern lately then amping it in the third.  The Jets and Sens games come to mind. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario

I hope you're right.  I think they're getting their shots.  I'm just tired of seeing this team get outhit too.  They seem to be easing up on the 'tough to play against' thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

...like, perhaps clearing Matt Cooke out of the crease a little more aggressively...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

They are getting their chances, but I agree with Fletch, losing the little battles. Earlier this year, it semed everyone was scoring at once, no multiple players are snake bitten, perhaps switching the lines up for a shift or two. They'l get out of it, like Ward the other night, Fleury has alot to do with the score right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: BRUINS vs Pens....after 2":
    In Response to BRUINS vs Pens....after 2 : Stanley - Fleury has been a massive factor with the result so far today.  Posted by RichHillOntario
    Painful to watch this....teams coming into TD Garden and the Bruins getting outclassed.....Again

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS vs Pens....after 2 :  I'm just tired of seeing this team get outhit too.  They seem to be easing up on the 'tough to play against' thing.
    Posted by Fletcher1

True.  Same again today. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to "Re: BRUINS vs Pens....after 2": Painful to watch this....teams coming into TD Garden and the Bruins getting outclassed.....Again
    Posted by Beezfan4life

Beez - I take back the "massive factor" thing re Fleury.  He's been there when he's had to be. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bruins will have to elevate their game ...you never want to peak to early but with 30 games left ...its time to start playing more physical ...1 goal in the last 6 periods at the Garden ...that SUCKS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

They are starting to run out of ideas.. Again the D was a disaster on Cooke goal, looks like despite a good effort, they dont want it that bad. On the other hand prolly best game from Corvo this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

They are starting to run out of ideas.. Again the D was a disaster on Cooke goal, looks like despite a good effort, they dont want it that bad. On the other hand prolly best game from Corvo this year.
    Posted by ccoul

You obviously didn't notice it was Corvo that set up Cooke for his goal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

I'll admit -- punching inanimate objects after pens 2 goals still with the Canes loss the other night in my head but bottom line -- Ward and Fleury were major factors and other than the 3-0 loss -- nobody is blowing us out. The worse part of todays game was having the NHL Network feed with Errey and Steggy. They were beyond sick. Ultimately -- need more passion and agressive play. Not feeling good about tomorrow's game at Caps.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to BRUINS vs Pens....after 2:
    I dont like what I see....5 periods in a row without a goal ...OMG do we miss Horton ! ! ....Simply cant buy a goal ...this is a real slump ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Stanley's prediction of 5-2 Bruins came up about 4 goals short.

Sections
Shortcuts