Bruins Vs Rangers, March 2, 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Bruins Vs Rangers, March 2, 2014

In response to cowboys9's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Eat it all you Loui haters.

I don't think anyone here hated Loui... Just disappointed in his play, and expected more than what he had been showing ... He is a world class player ..and if he can return to his Dallas days  then the B's will be in very good shape heading into the playoffs....

Funny how a couple of points can elevate a guys stature around here :)

The same way a couple of sub-form games can lower Chara's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Zero Bruin PP's tonight....4 for the Rags

And New York keeps diving shameful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Despite the fact that the BRUINS carry a dead load ....they will win this game 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Phat tips on my grill!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Happy birthday to the Queen

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

LOOOOCHHH

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Ya know Crowls I could see if this was just one of those years where the B's get the least amount of PP's in the league. But, looking back this is like the 6th yr in a row where they've been in the bottom 5. And they're the only team in the league to have it this way repeatedly. So basically that shows you that the Bruins play with integrity & don't dive. So, take it as a positive.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Happy birthday to the Queen

What's wrong with Lundqvist? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Yotes not being very kind to Ryan Miller tonight -- a team he's previously 6 - 0 against.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

good effort for 30 minutes... but 12 goals against in 3 games and our awful PK has to change

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Way to make the safe prediction with a 3 goal lead! Worthless GM wanna-be

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

What's wrong with Lundqvist?

He's drunk!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Ya know Crowls I could see if this was just one of those years where the B's get the least amount of PP's in the league. But, looking back this is like the 6th yr in a row where they've been in the bottom 5. And they're the only team in the league to have it this way repeatedly. So basically that shows you that the Bruins play with integrity & don't dive. So, take it as a positive.

Bingo -- "INTEGRITY" -- Me liking this post........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Paille & Campbell skating well....close your eyes and imagine them with Spooner.....

Trying -- Pretty much like when I close my eyes and imagine you not posting on this board any more.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Way to make the safe prediction with a 3 goal lead! Worthless GM wanna-be

Congrat Bruinsfan...you just stole the 1st spot previously held by badhab on my most hated fans list

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Tonights saves by Rask were more valuable than when he gets a shutout.  Literally saved the Bruins in the 1st.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Paille & Campbell skating well....close your eyes and imagine them with Spooner.....

Trying -- Pretty much like when I close my eyes and imagine you not posting on this board any more.

This is a dream that wont come through.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Bruins played well in the last 30 and scored some nice goals for what I think was a good bounce game after the loss to the Caps and Rask was the best player on the ice. The Bruins could still use a D to replace Sods and it would be great to get another good scoring forward. If the Bruins did these things they will make it to the finals and win another cup.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This one is for you Nite!

LOL

Embedded image permalink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

This one is for you Nite!

LOL

Embedded image permalink

Killer post BsL -- Keeping this one for all my Ranger fans here in Jersey. THANKS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

good effort for 30 minutes... but 12 goals against in 3 games and our awful PK has to change

They won 6-3.  Be happy.  Ovechkin's two powerplay goals from his perch have nothing to do with anything that is going to be happening in May.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Lightning lose... 6 points up and games in hand on Habs. Not a bad day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

I was at the game.  They won.  Geting that first goal got them moving.  Rask stood on his head in the first period.

The D still needs to be fixed; the Rags split them up the middle like balsa wood on National Hobby Day about 6X. 

Cue NAS.....Ya ain't convincing me the Bs' D was A-OK tonight.  Ain't happening, Chester.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

I was at the game.  They won.  Geting that first goal got them moving.  Rask stood on his head in the first period.

The D still needs to be fixed; the Rags split them up the middle like balsa wood on National Hobby Day about 6X. 

Cue NAS.....Ya ain't convincing me the Bs' D was A-OK tonight.  Ain't happening, Chester.

You suck at being a fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Congrat Bruinsfan...you just stole the 1st spot previously held by badhab on my most hated fans list

I guess Bruinfaninnewjersey and I aren't going to be pretend GMs you can be friends with.

So far Richard the Cowardly lion is pretty shakey as pretend GM.

Sections
Shortcuts