Bruins Vs Rangers, March 2, 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Bruins Vs Rangers, March 2, 2014

Not sure if Rask was a star but he should be.   Awesome 1st period.  That was a games worth of work.  Soder and Dougie also outstanding efforts.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was at the game.  They won.  Geting that first goal got them moving.  Rask stood on his head in the first period.

The D still needs to be fixed; the Rags split them up the middle like balsa wood on National Hobby Day about 6X. 

Cue NAS.....Ya ain't convincing me the Bs' D was A-OK tonight.  Ain't happening, Chester.

[/QUOTE]

You suck at being a fan.

[/QUOTE]

Kelv,  he isnt completely wrong.  Some major gaffs the last few games.  Not sure if its communication or what.  They seem to be changing them up as well.  I think getting the young guns as much ice is crucial but we will add another guy back there by wednesday.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Who turned the puck over more tonight? 33 or 17?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Loui is slow, is soft, is making bad passes and, worst of all, is cheating. If I can see it from my living room, Claude must have seen it from ice level, and he must hate it. Kessel and Seguin were lionheart beside of that...

[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to bet that CJ would disagree with everything you just posted...except the part about you being in your living room.

[/QUOTE]

Would you settle for me sitting in my living room disagreeing with what he saw from his ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rags diving and flopping up a storm now...McDonagh pulled a Subban on Iginla

[/QUOTE]

.........and with about 2 1/2 minutes left Callahan was trying to get 10's on the judges scorecard ...........not once but twice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tonights saves by Rask were more valuable than when he gets a shutout.  Literally saved the Bruins in the 1st.

[/QUOTE]

Yup.........who said he was overpaid ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This one is for you Nite!

LOL

Embedded image permalink

[/QUOTE]

Nice! I do hate the Rangers as a team, but there's some players I love on that team. 

Sections
Shortcuts