Bruins vs Scabs 24 March GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Bruins vs Scabs 24 March GDT

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seg play in dallas speaks louder for itself

If u and nas are doing it ... must be the right course of action...right?

Btw... buffoon wtv...   not a hypocrite ..... noticed u softened up on nas.. I knew you would. .. ur more predictable then u think. .

Too bad though right or wrong. .. did admire ur neutral approach for the time it lastef

[/QUOTE]

What does Seguin and the Dallas Stars have to do with the Bruins/Habs game last night?  I think you clicked on the wrong thread.  This is the Bruins/Habs game day thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

That was a tough game to watch.  Everyone's timing was off.  It had to happen sooner or later I guess.  I few bad, unfocused games might be good right now, then the team can re-focus for the playoff run.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was a tough game to watch.  Everyone's timing was off.  It had to happen sooner or later I guess.  I few bad, unfocused games might be good right now, then the team can re-focus for the playoff run.

[/QUOTE]

Where have you been?   Be here more.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

Seg play in dallas speaks louder for itself

If u and nas are doing it ... must be the right course of action...right?

Btw... buffoon wtv...   not a hypocrite ..... noticed u softened up on nas.. I knew you would. .. ur more predictable then u think. .

Too bad though right or wrong. .. did admire ur neutral approach for the time it lastef

[/QUOTE]

Careful marco.  You know what happens when you're just here to be disruptive instead of talking hockey...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Notice he doesn't come around during games and  some others too

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to stick up for him on this one. I think he feels the same way as me.

I rarely come here also during a game. I like to enjoy my games. 

Going to the GDT's during the game lessens that experience. Whining about the refs, bitchin about players and in general clueless comments about the game of hockey will do that to a person.

I come after the game is over to read opinions for comic relief.

[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more with this.  I've tried posting and watching the game at the same time and it's not for me.  I like to watch the game and actually pay attention instead of sifting through nonsense here at the same time.  This thread is a good reminder why.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

on a positive note... they mounted a 3rd period comeback (yet again). they only gave up one goal. they had offensive chances just couldn't bury them, it happens, especially after averaging 4 or 5 since the streak started. they still take a point, after getting 24 in a row. count it... 24 out of a possible 25 points. well done b's. finish strong. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Notice he doesn't come around during games and  some others too

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to stick up for him on this one. I think he feels the same way as me.

I rarely come here also during a game. I like to enjoy my games. 

Going to the GDT's during the game lessens that experience. Whining about the refs, bitchin about players and in general clueless comments about the game of hockey will do that to a person.

I come after the game is over to read opinions for comic relief.

[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more with this.  I've tried posting and watching the game at the same time and it's not for me.  I like to watch the game and actually pay attention instead of sifting through nonsense here at the same time.  This thread is a good reminder why.

[/QUOTE]

I actually posted that the majority of the regulars(you, nas, chowda, dez, red) rarely come here bc you guys watch the game and avoid the non sense.  I guess i would be guilty of stirring that hornets nest.  but that wouldnt come as a shocker.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

on a positive note... they mounted a 3rd period comeback (yet again). they only gave up one goal. they had offensive chances just couldn't bury them, it happens, especially after averaging 4 or 5 since the streak started. they still take a point, after getting 24 in a row. count it... 24 out of a possible 25 points. well done b's. finish strong. 

[/QUOTE]

They played a great game.  Just gotta stay away from the montreal style.  We want a game with no penalties.  Id give all our pp chances to play 5 on 5 for 60 minutes.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They played a great game.  Just gotta stay away from the montreal style.  We want a game with no penalties.  Id give all our pp chances to play 5 on 5 for 60 minutes.  

[/QUOTE]

you said it, a game with no/ very few penalties is ideal. that would be playoff hockey. the refs always seem to "let them play" in the playoffs = good thing for the bruins. which is why i don't place much stock in a regular season montreal game. bruins are built for the playoffs. not to mention there is no 4v4 or shootouts in the playoffs... and as we know the bruins get better as the game unfolds. who doesn't think the bruins get the next one if they start 20 min 5v5 OT?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is part of the reason that I really want to face the Habs in the playoffs.  The Bruins bring a higher level of focus in the playoffs and should stick to their game better.  They are deeper too and have a better roster.  They will be told to stay away from the nonsense very clearly.

Furthermore they'll beat the Habs down over a playoff series (what your address, Travis?).  Lastly, all of the baiting and diving catches up with you in the playoffs (right Vancouver?).  The refs will be aware of it and after seeing Subban, Gallagher, and Emelin game after game, they'll know what they're up to.

I want the B's to pound them in the playoffs.  I am perfectly willing to deal with the risk that they could lose.  I.  Want. The. Habs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

My main reason why also.

By coming on here, I get distracted from the actual enjoyment of watching a hockey game.

Watching the games as an independent observer is better for me rather then going on the GDT's just to see "what stupid has to say". 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

So u wait till the next day to sift through the "nonsense" as u say.. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's right.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My main reason why also.

By coming on here, I get distracted from the actual enjoyment of watching a hockey game.

Watching the games as an independent observer is better for me rather then going on the GDT's just to see "what stupid has to say". 

[/QUOTE]

Ive never even attempted to watch and posting on the GDT while the game is on.  Im with you guys, much better to just watch it.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My main reason why also.

[/QUOTE]

All right then so we won't be seeing you during the playoff games... win or lose?  No matter how far we go? 

[/QUOTE]

Marco, not sure how you decide who a fan is or isnt.  People come and go in here as they please.  Most game day threads are whining about the refs, that every player but a bruin is dirty and a diver, that all bruins hits are gold yet all habs arent and so on and so forth.   And like i said, in a win there are very few posts.  In a loss(ie this one) there are 10 plus pages.  

Come playoff time you wont see many here until after the game.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

marco's just jealous of your emotional stability, NAS.  Right now, he's tearing his Bruins bedsheets into strips to make a noose because the Bruins, the top team in the NHL by points - home and cooled for the playoffs with about a 95% chance of being the top seed in the division, lost a skills competition to the hated Scabs.  This is clearly a felony.  Call 911.  (marco does live in Montreal, after all).

[/QUOTE]

Book seriously jealosy??  Sticking up for each other how pretty. Ur upset so u want to use me as a target....ok ill play but lets discuss the game nvm everything else.

Oh wait what for.... doesn't change anything in your lives

[/QUOTE]

I'm not upset, marco, I'm amused.  I'm "using you as a target" because you've lost your nut over a meaningless regular season game just because it's vs. Montreal.  You need to stop listening to fan radio in Montreal.  But mostly I'm amused because the loudest person on here trying to tell people how to behave is you. 

• Don't lose your nut over a regular season game with no standings implications?  You're not a real fan.
    • Follow more than one team?  You're not a real fan.
    • Prefer to watch the game at a bar or immerse yourself in the game experience rather than come on the GDT?  You're hiding because you're not a real fan.
    • Say that you enjoy watching the Bruins regardless of the final outcome of any season because it doesn't change your life?  You're clearly not a real fan.
    • Take anyone's side of a debate other than yours - you're clearly not a real fan.
    • Don't lament that the Bruins traded away talented scorers to build the league's deepest roster? You're not a fan and you don't know anything about hockey.

That's basically what you've been slinging on here for the last couple of months or longer, with the occasional "I called it!" on Soderberg having a good season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yep.  The poster with the longest history of complaining about 'the rules' here, has been tirelessly making up rules for who is a legit fan and who isn't.

Not much happening in the self-awareness department there.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Looks to me like there was more nonsense in this GDT the day after the game.

Those GDT's during the 12 wins were getting good. Look what one loss does.

Sections
Shortcuts