Bruins vs Scabs 24 March GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Bruins vs Scabs 24 March GDT

Anyone but the Habs to end the streak.........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

[/QUOTE]

I'm not upset, marco, I'm amused.  I'm "using you as a target" because you've lost your nut over a meaningless regular season game just because it's vs. Montreal.  You need to stop listening to fan radio in Montreal.  But mostly I'm amused because the loudest person on here trying to tell people how to behave is you. 

• Don't lose your nut over a regular season game with no standings implications?  You're not a real fan.
    • Follow more than one team?  You're not a real fan.
    • Prefer to watch the game at a bar or immerse yourself in the game experience rather than come on the GDT?  You're hiding because you're not a real fan.
    • Say that you enjoy watching the Bruins regardless of the final outcome of any season because it doesn't change your life?  You're clearly not a real fan.
    • Take anyone's side of a debate other than yours - you're clearly not a real fan.
    • Don't lament that the Bruins traded away talented scorers to build the league's deepest roster? You're not a fan and you don't know anything about hockey.

That's basically what you've been slinging on here for the last couple of months or longer, with the occasional "I called it!" on Soderberg having a good season.

[/QUOTE]

That about sums it up... just put him on ignore, because if the nails-across-the-chalkboard spelling and grammar don't make you want to kill yourself, the "me me ME... LOOK AT ME" and "you all suck if you don't do as I do" content will.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

You've selectively changed.... pretty sure u know it

[/QUOTE]

And I'm also pretty sure you're a bit messed up in the opinions you're getting out of what I post .

Who knows.......... one day I may agree to one of your hockey thoughts. Now that would be selective change for me.

P.S. The clique is right on this one. Your hockey IQ isn't very good. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

You've selectively changed.... pretty sure u know it

[/QUOTE]

And I'm also pretty sure you're a bit messed up in the opinions you're getting out of what I post .

Who knows.......... one day I may agree to one of your hockey thoughts. Now that would be selective change for me.

P.S. The clique is right on this one. Your hockey IQ isn't very good. 

[/QUOTE]

the first rule of the clique... is there is no clique.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You don't need to be a clique member to realize this.

Great comeback win versus the Coyotes to hit 12 on the streak. GDT = 52 posts.

Loss against the Habs the GDT hits 250 plus and counting a day later.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You don't need to be a clique member to realize this.

Great comeback win versus the Coyotes to hit 12 on the streak. GDT = 52 posts.

Loss against the Habs the GDT hits 250 plus and counting a day later.

[/QUOTE]

funny eh? it's like some posters expect them to go 82-0, and get quite upset when this doesn't happen. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OatesCam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was a tough game to watch.  Everyone's timing was off.  It had to happen sooner or later I guess.  I few bad, unfocused games might be good right now, then the team can re-focus for the playoff run.

[/QUOTE]

Where have you been?   Be here more.   

[/QUOTE]

I will agree, my dedication to the team has been lacking, in a regular season Michael Ryder kinda way.  I will attept to up my game to playoffs Michael Ryder level at least.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Sorry you feel that way .... and who exactly are you ? The hockey guru? Or crapsniper? 

Oh btw the ten posters thst are here are enough to 2nd guess myself.... not?

Since u do like to bring other forums to prove a point. .. I took the liberty of having 6 buddies read some posts here ... huge hockey and sports fans bigger then me. ...... they found it very amusing ...

[/QUOTE]

Hey, how about that.  I speak MY opinions also.  Your hero Kessel looks like he's having a hard time trying to crack the 40 goal mark.  And let's see how your hero from Texas does in the playoffs.

I hear only steers and rears come from Texas.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Way too many love affairs going on here lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Should have started a new thread for that. ... How about talking about the game yesterday. If u want start new thread and ill  talk kess seg or wtv u want

[/QUOTE]

I don't want to start a new thread.  And I don't want to talk about yesterday's game.  And since we're so into saying what we feel I'll say you are narrow minded, single threaded and stubborn as all hell.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone but the Habs to end the streak.........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

[/QUOTE]

Agree 100% 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

@ Marco

I don't post on game threads, never have. I don't go out to watch games. I don't watch with others.

As far as intermission - I use the DVR and wait till after the game starts so I can blast right through all the nonsense, and get back to the game asap. Usually catch up right around the end of the game.

They're all distractions for me. When it's game time, I get focused on what's going on - on the ice ...that's it. Honestly don't know how anyone can follow a game like this in a casual manner - there's to much going, and it's a big part of why this sport is the best there is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Wait a minute... u bring up kess but u dont want to start a new thread why? 

U don't want to talk about yesterday's game ... why? 

I'm narrowminded and stubborn..

Friend read your post - that's you not me

[/QUOTE]

I know you are, but what am I?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You didn't cross my mind since you dont post all that much but other poster does.  Really wasn't to offend anyone .. I wanted to understand that this particular poster loves to share tons of discussion yet never during action time. ..  I was curious to know why and I did use some possible reasons that were say rude but that's ok cuz he's no stranger to that. 

I don't know if I'm this "other poster" or not, but you have just succeeded in offending me.

"I wanted to understand that this particular poster loves to share tons of discussion yet never during action time"

So phuckin what?

Maybe me/he is watching the game rather than posting.  Or whatever.  Why is that a concern of yours?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Back to the game... do people really buy into this "Budaj is Ken Dryden" stuff?  Yes he had some nice saves, as an NHL goalie will, but he reminded me of some of the games the B's have had against some other mediocre (COUGHHOLTBYcough) goalies that the B's buzzed around all night but just didnt finish.

They dominated play most of the third, but the scoring chances, well weren't, really.  And they seemed to own the puck in the OT but again, they just did not get that high percentage shot.  Maybe it was the Scabs' D or maybe it just wasnt in the cards for them.

I was most disappointed by the 3 weak SO attempts that barely made Budaj do much of anything, and wasted 3 saves bt Rask.

But, I am not complaining AT ALL.  Its tough to sit there watching a team that just won 11 in a row, are first in the NHL, and basically just scored a huge late goal to grab another point, and whine because they lost to the Divers. 23 points out of 24 is kinda pretty good.

I usually cant stand losses to Montreal but the B's just play poorly vs them and Detroit (and Washington) and Im not sure thats going to change. So Id just as soon have the streak end vs one of these teams they just cant seem to beat much rather than have the freeeking Panthers beat them.

Let's give some of the regulars some rest time and just gear it up for Round 1.