Bruins vs Wings-Game 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Re: Bruins vs Wings-Game 2

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

50% at the dot; most importantly Bergy kept Datsyuk quiet (1 shot, 0 points). FAD line had 0 points and 6 shots total...I'd say Bergy did exactly what he was tasked to do. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Great game,B's played their game finally and was reflected in the score,will be tough to get 2 wins in Detroit but you never know,a split will do.Tuukka was solid again and the pk was on the mark.I really like that Florek,good size and actually will take a shot when presented, unlike Caron.Caron played smart though and didn't take his obligatory penalty,that was nice for a change.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Gotta love boychuks game, solid as was meszaros and miller, man he has a spot next year, Krug with 2 assists but still scares me .
    My opinion only counts when I am right

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Bergeron has been quiet so far...

[/QUOTE]

They're up 3-1 after two periods.  Leave it to you to find something negative.

[/QUOTE]

yes officer NAS.

[/QUOTE]

He is right though BFINJ. You do always seem to find something wrong. However, Bob Beers said today that there's other players in the lineup that have been influenced with the virus. He mentioned Bergeron as being one. Iginla, DK & the Yeti as others. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great game,B's played their game finally and was reflected in the score,will be tough to get 2 wins in Detroit but you never know,a split will do.Tuukka was solid again and the pk was on the mark.I really like that Florek,good size and actually will take a shot when presented, unlike Caron.Caron played smart though and didn't take his obligatory penalty,that was nice for a change.

[/QUOTE]

Loved how the Bruins stayed engaged & continued to hit. Even in the 2nd period where the Wings played better, the Bruins didn't give them a whole lot. I think the Bruins found their niche. Florek has been a great surprise. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

Haven't seen any lineups posted yet,so don't know which d-men are in.Have to score some goals to win though,so here's to a 4-1 victory for the B's!!!

[/QUOTE]

Now 50! Will you please tell Stanley how to make a proper a prediction? Well done buddy! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look at Chara grinning at Smith who appears to want to fire up his team by potentially being an active participant in his own azz whupping.

[/QUOTE]

Got to hand it to Smith. He didn't back down the whole time he had kaka running down his leg!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is right though BFINJ. You do always seem to find something wrong. However, Bob Beers said today that there's other players in the lineup that have been influenced with the virus. He mentioned Bergeron as being one. Iginla, DK & the Yeti as others. 

[/QUOTE]

So I noticed something was off, and media reports seem to back this up... but I'm Mr Negative just for mentioning it? I'm gonna steal a page outta your book and say, "Go Fawk Yourself (and your little dog NAS too!)"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

If Bergeron and Datsyuk both finish the game with zero points, it's advantage Boston.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So I noticed something was off, and media reports seem to back this up... but I'm Mr Negative just for mentioning it? I'm gonna steal a page outta your book and say, "Go Fawk Yourself (and your little dog NAS too!)"

[/QUOTE]

But why would any one here do such a thing when there's big pu ssy like you around! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

yes, don't argue the point... go right for the insult. TOOL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh learn to take a joke! But OK...BFINJ, you are such a genius to be able to pick up that there was something wrong with Bergeron. We should all be so gracious to be in the presence of such greatness! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FucbvoFFy0

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What point is there to argue?  The B's are up 4-1 and you want to focus on the fact that the second line center doesn't have any points.  You know who else didn't?  The guy he was shutting down.  But, you aren't allowed to look at it that way because you spend your time typing here as a dark cloud on a sunny day.

And refrain from the "What? It's true, right?" BS.  You're always a dark cloud, pointing out a bad rebound in a shutout loss.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Man you guys can't even get a long after a win,great game big win.Now personally I think Bergy has looked a little off too,but great win none the less.and yeah if Datsyuk is shot down than he is doing his job.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Haven't seen any lineups posted yet,so don't know which d-men are in.Have to score some goals to win though,so here's to a 4-1 victory for the B's!!!

[/QUOTE]

Now 50! Will you please tell Stanley how to make a proper a prediction? Well done buddy! 

[/QUOTE]

I wish my clairvoyance would work with the lotto and my sports action tickets but i haven't quite worked that out!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:[QUOTE] If Bergeron and Datsyuk both finish the game with zero points, it's advantage Boston.
    [/QUOTE]

Well said GNB. I wonder if Babcock will have Datsyuk out against the KIL line for games 3 and 4.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

What point is there to argue?  The B's are up 4-1 and you want to focus on the fact that the second line center doesn't have any points.  You know who else didn't?  The guy he was shutting down.  But, you aren't allowed to look at it that way because you spend your time typing here as a dark cloud on a sunny day.

And refrain from the "What? It's true, right?" BS.  You're always a dark cloud, pointing out a bad rebound in a shutout loss.

The point being you and NOB conveniently ignore the 20+ positive posts I make and focus on the ONE that you want... who's being negative here?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you and NOB conveniently ignore the 20+ positive posts I make and focus on the ONE that you want... who's being negative here?

[/QUOTE]

Look, we've talked about this before. There's never been a gdt where you can go without picking up something negative to say. It's like you instant replay after every whistle to find something negative to say. You can never just savor the moment. They played a heck of game today & Bergeron was great too. And if he is suffering from a virus then it's all the more reason to commend him. Not say...SEE I was right there is something wrong with him!" If you removed the dark cloud it would've been a different response.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yes, we have discussed this before... an observation is not being negative. I enjoyed the game just fine. Since my first post more than 5 years ago, I am here nearly every game... my commenting won't change simply because you or someone else doesn't like it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, we have discussed this before... an observation is not being negative. I enjoyed the game just fine. Since my first post more than 5 years ago, I am here nearly every game... my commenting won't change simply because you or someone else doesn't like it.

[/QUOTE]

Just because you won't change it doesn't mean the approach doesn't suck.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just because you won't change it doesn't mean the approach doesn't suck.

[/QUOTE]

Just because you think something is negative, doesn't mean it is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

Big win  bruins showing how much depth they have with regulars out of line up. Bergy looks hurt

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Spike77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Big win  bruins showing how much depth they have with regulars out of line up. Bergy looks hurt

[/QUOTE]

Yes BFINJ you already said this. Using your alias doesn't make you any smarter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

You managed to make a post without using the f-bomb... but you still look dumb since that's not me

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I like Reilly Smith's on-ice demeanor. Scores a goal, no big deal. Get's rocked by Kronwall, gets right up as if nothing happened and gets back into the play. Noticed this all season, not a big deal, but it's nice to see. 

Sections
Shortcuts