Bruins WANTED the Leafs...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Bruins WANTED the Leafs...

I don't understand. They tied the game, then, stop playing, giving the puck to the Sens on multiple occasions...they really decided that they want to loose, to face the Leafs. Then why the hell didn't they sat tired Zdeno ? Why give a second game in two days to Rask ? It's crazy !! And if you think they didn't let go on purpose, then they are really, really bad....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Bruins WANTED the Leafs...

In response to Remi72's comment:

I don't understand. They tied the game, then, stop playing, giving the puck to the Sens on multiple occasions...they really decided that they want to loose, to face the Leafs. Then why the hell didn't they sat tired Zdeno ? Why give a second game in two days to Rask ? It's crazy !! And if you think they didn't let go on purpose, then they are really, really bad....

Bruin's scored there 2 goals that's there limit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I've questioned their offense for a long time... but now I'm starting to question their defense... and not resting Chara was a mistake so I guess I am questioning coaching too!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If Bruins wanted the Leafs they would gave  Seideberg and/or Chara the night off to rest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

why cant they score and tukka just cant cut it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

I guess they must be bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

much improved on offense, still no defense. 

Shaughnessy needs to write a tomato-can column

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think the Bruins wanted to beat the Senators and they didn't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I've questioned their offense for a long time... but now I'm starting to question their defense... and not resting Chara was a mistake so I guess I am questioning coaching too!

What is this based upon?  Did they already lose to the Leafs?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I think the Bruins wanted to beat the Senators and they didn't.

But Kel, there is no conspiracy there.  How can that be true?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Olsonic's comment:

much improved on offense, still no defense. 

Shaughnessy needs to write a tomato-can column

They gave up two goals in 55+ minutes.  That's "no defense"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

What is this based upon?  Did they already lose to the Leafs?

A Norris winner scoring on his own goal for one... or taking our his D partner at the blue line... turning the puck over tring to stick handle out of his own end instead of making the safe pass. Your not going to argue that Chara has been sharp the past 5 games are you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

A combination of one team that didnt quit skating in the 3rd period and having more motivation to not face pitts to another who once again couldnt play a 3rd period. Give credit where its due, ottawa wanted it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A Norris winner scoring on his own goal for one... or taking our his D partner at the blue line... turning the puck over tring to stick handle out of his own end instead of making the safe pass. Your not going to argue that Chara has been sharp the past 5 games are you?

You say that "not resting Chara was a mistake".  I say, "Zdeno Chara is a professional.  He wouldn't let pride get in his way of success."

Do you really think he bobbled the puck because he didn't take a game off the week before?  Do you really think he wouldn't have deflected a puck behind his own goalie if he had watched a game from the press box? 

Stop looking for perfection.  Stop setting yourself up for the "I knew it" and/or the "I told you so".  Stop buffering against disappointment if they should lose.  It's pathetic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

A combination of one team that didnt quit skating in the 3rd period and having more motivation to not face pitts to another who once again couldnt play a 3rd period. Give credit where its due, ottawa wanted it.

Maybe they both played hard and the Senators won this one?

Why does every single game have to have these underlying storylines?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

To my old eyes, Claude wanted to lose , and he played the 4th line more minutes than all the others, or so it seemed. Also, as Fan inN.J. commented, Chara continued his mistake filled play. How will they " turn it around" ? Bergie's line gets it to the net, but Seggy and March are missing their usual snipes; Kreji is playing inconsistently; the Swede looks a bit lost which is understandable; Jagr ducks the final with the "flu". Maybe Claude is confused and the fact that he's lost most of these players, results in his playing the 4th line as a punishment to those who are failing to play well. Maybe it's Claude's strategy or he wants to go fishing, but has to entertain the paying fans by keeping it close. I know, I'm rambling, but Iwas frustrated yesterday

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Maybe they both played hard and the Senators won this one?

Why does every single game have to have these underlying storylines?

My point is, was, that ottawa wanted the game more, they seem to have the legs in the 3rd where its been a problem with the Bs in there most recent games. Listening to alfredson after the game, he stated, they won the game becausethey out skated the bruins.

Cant argue that at all and for anyone to say the Bs didnt wanna win it, is just mere frustration like those other games, the question no one can seem to answer is, How did the Bs go from a good 3rd period team to this, once again.

Theres something wrong and I hope they figure it out come wednesday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Wally, I'm beginning to think that the primary problems begin behind the bench, as Hulot stated the other day. Claude has never been able to adjust swiftly, and his stubborness is legendary. Watching Daugavins, who had more ice time than usual, he could certainly fill in on the 4th line and give Campbell and Paille better support, but Thornton keeps playing. Obviously Thorny gives his all, as he has always done, but his skills are really limited. The reversals on the PK defensive coverage are unbelievable, and directly reflect the coaching, or lack of. The implosion on the Pp, and the lack of a solution also are attributable to the coaching staff. The "guy in the sky" was supposed to help, but after two years, his impact is as invisable as anyone else. Even with the 2011 success, Claude is inflexible and lacks innovation of any type. Isn't Jagr screaming "get me out of here" ? Time for Peter and Cam to make some changes including Claude and Chara. There are any number of teams that are successful without the curent version of Big Z.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

None of this matters now.

The playoffs have arrived.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I wanted the Leafs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I wanted the Leafs.

The chest-beating in the GTA for the next 48 hours will be insufferable.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

better you than me

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

better you than me

lol....RHO may get the worst of this one, although there are more than a few Bud faithful in my neck of the woods.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I wanted the Leafs too, but I was still rooting the Bruins to beat the Senators.

I'm not sure how that works, but I just can't ever hope they lose.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I wanted the Leafs.

Tuned into 590 briefly this morning, Brady & Lang.......Brady was pretty much giving the Leafs next to no chance in this series......Lang was trying to argue back, mostly in futility.

Some of my Leaf fan buddies also feel the Bruins will be too much for a Leafs team re-entering the playoffs after a 9 yr. absence. I tend to agree. We'll soon see.