Bruins will go 9-2-2 for Nov.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Bruins will go 9-2-2 for Nov.

Ott w, TO W, nyi W, edm W, buf L, njd OTL, colu W, nyi W, mtl W, Buf wot, det L, win W and TO OTL

9 2-2 

My other prediction will be Weiss and Bourque will be wearing the Bruins jersey by Nov. end. Krejci will be a panther and caron will be calgary bound

The bruins roster at the end of Nov.:

Looch Weiss Horton
    Marchand Bergy Seguin
    Peverly Kelly Bourque
    paille poulit campbell thornton

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Bruins will go 9-2-2 for Nov.

Can I borrow your crystal ball ? 9-2-2 in November ? Have you watched a game yet this year ? Let's wory about winning a game first before you start chalking up 9 wins in November. Also, Krejci isn't going anywhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

If you get all those predictions correct we will have to call you Kreskin.

Krejci for Weiss?!  No thanks.
    Caron for Bourque?!  Where do I sign the papers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Why would we trade Krecji for another center instead of a wing?  The only reason to trade him would be to give Seguin the spot at center

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Caron should go, unless he can get in some successful power skating training and picks up a step. His plodding style is similar to Lucic's, but Looch is so nasty that players give him extra room. And Caron doesn't have the temperament to be a nasty player. too bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

9 wins? they won't win 3 the way they are playing. After reading that you think they can possibly win that many, the rest of the post is pointless. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

In Response to Bruins will go 9-2-2 for Nov.:
    [QUOTE]Ott w , TO W , nyi W, edm W , buf L, njd OTL, colu W , nyi W , mtl W , Buf wot , det L, win W and TO OTL 9 2-2  My other prediction will be Weiss and Bourque will be wearing the Bruins jersey by Nov. end. Krejci will be a panther and caron will be calgary bound The bruins roster at the end of Nov.: Looch Weiss Horton Marchand Bergy Seguin Peverly Kelly Bourque paille poulit campbell thornton
    Posted by orr4neely8[/QUOTE]

If you're going to dream, dream big.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

What? No TAKE IT TO THE BANK prediction statement follow up. LOL

The B's need to do something. Just getting back to the basics and worrying about defense is where they should start. They sure arent scoring.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Can I get a 13-0-0???? The players will wake up.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

I think he meant 2-2-9

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I don't see your trade scenarios coming true, but I'm convinced that this is still a good Bruins team that is having difficulty with discipline and communication. Once those get ironed out, the wins will come. (HOW it gets ironed out, well.....lots of possibilities there).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

They'd better...I read that teams out of a playoff spot by Thanksgiving have something like a 20% chance of making the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Funny.

You look at the Bruins who appear to be playing well but can't finish and are mired at the bottom of the division and the sky is falling (some 10 games after winning the Cup, no less).  They have the best goaltender in the league and the best shutdown defender along with a player that looks like a future superstar.

The Leafs are scoring (mostly riding Kessel), but are weak on the PK, weak on the PP, weak on defense overall (although Phaneuf is having a monster year so far), getting out of their own zone at times, not playing a full 60 minute hockey game, small up front, suspect goaltending and still are on top of the division.

There's a correction due sometime soon.  I can't see the Leafs sustaining their record the way they are playing nor can I see the Bruins continuing to lose games the way they are playing. 

Funny start to the season.

Tell you what though, why hasn't a team picked up Craig Ramsey as an assistant (or has someone picked him up and I didn't notice).  The Leafs could sure use him, especially on the PK.  We've been bad on the PK since, well since I can remember actually.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wake up Dorothy. You're not in Kansas anymore.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I seem to recall predictions of a weekend sweep of Montreal not too long ago...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

49 north it sure wasn't me who predict a sweep against les habs not the way the bruins playing as of yet. Nice too see kennedy 97 back chatting. Why is my crystal ball working well i do not depend on this for predictions my facts are

(1) boston is a good team that can turn around and win 5 in a row
    (2) november to xmas break  is a the best hockey for our bruins then they dropped to 60% until all star break then it is very tough hockey for all teams
    (3) my trade crap rumours is just cheap talk to see if any posters will respond

CJ is not too happy with Horton and Krejci performance we will see what Nov. brings. With krejci being an RFA and CJ attitude with players ie Kessel it will not surprise me if he is gone our future is Looch Seguin and Knight

Weiss Bourque been just big rumours but then also Tanguay could make the picture. Calgary Boston and Florida are 3 teams talking at the moment.

Weiss could go to calgary for Bourque , the possibility that caron and ? may end up in calgary for tanguay this is more predictable.

Krejci is in my hockey pool and it is killing my team LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Real hockey i watch the leafs gms. their PK is their Achilles heel at the moment. as of late their secondary scoring is starting to pick up which is important for young team. MacArthur pop in a couple goals the other night but ottawa's goalie took the show. My bruins been playing one period hockey thus far where as most teams in the NHL are playing 3 periods, we don't need to be hockey gurus to figure out the problem.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

So far I am, ( 2 and 0 ) but my my trades are off a wee bit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will go 9-2-2 for Nov.:
    [QUOTE]Funny. You look at the Bruins who appear to be playing well but can't finish and are mired at the bottom of the division and the sky is falling (some 10 games after winning the Cup, no less).  They have the best goaltender in the league and the best shutdown defender along with a player that looks like a future superstar. The Leafs are scoring (mostly riding Kessel), but are weak on the PK, weak on the PP, weak on defense overall (although Phaneuf is having a monster year so far), getting out of their own zone at times, not playing a full 60 minute hockey game, small up front, suspect goaltending and still are on top of the division. There's a correction due sometime soon.  I can't see the Leafs sustaining their record the way they are playing nor can I see the Bruins continuing to lose games the way they are playing.  Funny start to the season. Tell you what though, why hasn't a team picked up Craig Ramsey as an assistant (or has someone picked him up and I didn't notice).  The Leafs could sure use him, especially on the PK.  We've been bad on the PK since, well since I can remember actually.....
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is and as always.......It's how you finish the season that counts.......well, sort of. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

love real hockey ramsey is sitting out of job with certain teams hurting STL COLU and TO PK these can use a special coach like Craig. The era when he was with the bruins our special teams was better then above avg.. I don't know about other bruins poster but i am very content with the Kessel deal by gone be by gone.The leafs need a player like Kessel add a excitement to the gms. before he was there the leafs were how you be in nice words dismal and bad mngt.. Once again it does not surprise me that connoly is on the side line. i still ponder this pick up. Now with Tim C out for two weeks they are debating Frattin or Colborne. they should try Colby with Crabb. You are right the leafs do lack size they want to keep the play-offs hope alive they need adjust their roster via trade, and bring Aulie up and take Franson out.

The only time i don't like the other teams in the NHL is when they play the bruins. But i am no hockey guru i just like watching multiple sports. The edm. oilers are coming to Bruins nation should be a very entertaining gm.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Lets hope your not right with saturday's prediction.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will go 9-2-2 for Nov.:[QUOTE]I seem to recall predictions of a weekend sweep of Montreal not too long ago...
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Bobby Lou looked really good in net last night against the Hawks...oh wait he was out buying a new pair of shoes (Betty Lou, Betty Lou wah Ooo) or getting his tires changed wasn't he ? Tongue Out

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Bruins will go 9-2-2 for Nov.:
    [QUOTE]Ott w , TO W , nyi W, edm W , buf L, njd OTL, colu W , nyi W , mtl W , Buf wot , det L, win W and TO OTL 9 2-2  My other prediction will be Weiss and Bourque will be wearing the Bruins jersey by Nov. end. Krejci will be a panther and caron will be calgary bound The bruins roster at the end of Nov.: Looch Weiss Horton Marchand Bergy Seguin Peverly Kelly Bourque paille poulit campbell thornton
    Posted by orr4neely8[/QUOTE]

Your looking pretty smart right now, despite a 1-2 record over the past three!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Bruins will go 9-2-2 for Nov.:[QUOTE]Ott w , TO W , nyi W, edm W , buf L, njd OTL, colu W , nyi W , mtl W , Buf wot , det L, win W and TO OTL 9 2-2  Posted by orr4neely8[/QUOTE]

Now that win against Ottawa is looking reallly good now, they trounced the Oil last night and Calgary the night before...