Re: Bruins will most likely pick 9th
posted at 4/11/2011 6:53 PM EDT
In Response to Re: Bruins will most likely pick 9th
I see the top 8 in this draft as: 1. Larsson 2. Nugent-Hopkins 3. Landeskog 4. Couturier 5. Huberdeau 6. Murphy 7. Hamilton 8. Strome So, I have two questions: 1) Who is the most likely of that eight to fall to #9? 2) Who is the next best player after that eight? Siemens? Saad?
Posted by legolaspinkerton
1. Couturier - most NHL ready a year older and bigger, don`t believe the pre draft hype, he is #1-best ppg
2. Huberdeau - 3 mates will go by early 2nd round
3. Larsson - 2nd most NHL ready with size weight and yr older
4. Nug Hopkins - 155lbs is this rt.
5. Murphy - too much talent for his size to hold him back
6. Hamilton - Brother in SJ, his teammate is next
7. Strome - light but not as Nug, talented
8. Landeskog - yr older has weight, just not all there yet, injury held him back, he could go earlier-Murph is his team leader
Considered a weak draft, by freakin who, wish these fellows or even the next 10 were available when we got Hamill.
Biggs has size, good bloodlines, Bruins mold 6`2 - 200lbs
Beaulieu(Boloo)-older -6`3 - 191 lbs
Siemens - solid D and tough
These are the best 3 possible with Oleksiak a very outside shot.
Even still, I would love to have Puempel, if I can't have the top 5, he would be my pick, he looks like a career NHL'er, he will not be there for #40, too bad. Just like I wanted Skinner all last year (still after Seguin-mind ya), I want Puempel after Murphy and of course Couturier.