Bruins will not win cup this year what else is new

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

Bruins will not win cup this year what else is new

After Chara's incident and Bergy's comments, Bruins will not win a cup, for sure now.

Bergy and Ference will surley and have be all their own opion, they will not stick up for their own teammates because of what happen to themselves (bergy out with con).  How would you look at your teammate if he did the same thing that made you miss all those hockey games.  

Second, they cant even beat Montreal.  FIRE CLAUDE he is the problem, the style does not match or can compete with speed, finess and patience like MTL Detroit, Kings, and Sharks, maybe Phily too.  Lucic is having a good year but i still think all he has is itimidation, i think he will choke in the playoffs too because teams will figure it out, Bruins only have 1 super offense skilled player, David Kre, if he is out, DONE! no cup, everyone on that line will not have any points or very limited rely too much on dk.  the 2nd line is nto that giffted so basically no threat.

If the opposing team just put 1 player on DK all night, Bruins just do not have another player that can setup and have that type offensive skill DK has. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Bruins will not win cup this year what else is new

And this is based on your astute conjecture?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Totally agree, the Bruins should just ask for the rest of the year off, because what's the point of playing the rest of the season if they're not going to win?  Right?  

Derp.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

dude why dont you go write an encyclopedia.  Yes its my opinion, duh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Bruins will not win cup this year what else is new:
    [QUOTE]After Chara's incident and Bergy's comments, Bruins will not win a cup, for sure now. Bergy and Ference will surley and have be all their own opion, they will not stick up for their own teammates because of what happen to themselves (bergy out with con).  How would you look at your teammate if he did the same thing that made you miss all those hockey games.   Second, they cant even beat Montreal.  FIRE CLAUDE he is the problem, the style does not match or can compete with speed, finess and patience like MTL Detroit, Kings, and Sharks, maybe Phily too.  Lucic is having a good year but i still think all he has is itimidation, i think he will choke in the playoffs too because teams will figure it out, Bruins only have 1 super offense skilled player, David Kre, if he is out, DONE! no cup, everyone on that line will not have any points or very limited rely too much on dk.  the 2nd line is nto that giffted so basically no threat. If the opposing team just put 1 player on DK all night, Bruins just do not have another player that can setup and have that type offensive skill DK has.   
    Posted by bruinsfan4ever23[/QUOTE]
    I thought Lucic and Horton had points in almost every game with Bergeron as their centre.Bergeron is scoring at almost the same PPG as Krejci while going up against the opposition's top lines.What's your deal?Did you spend the whole afternoon drinking?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from serge45. Show serge45's posts

I m from Montréal and beleive me Chara should stop play hockey... If your goal is to destroy a human life...why should we give him a chance to ''play ''  hockey  Do we need violence like that...??  Honnestly      it is so obviously intentionnal from him   Chara should stop play hockey now.  We don't that kind of shi....    in our national sport.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will not win cup this year what else is new:
    [QUOTE]I m from Montréal and beleive me Chara should stop play hockey... If your goal is to destroy a human life...why should we give him a chance to ''play ''  hockey  Do we need violence like that...??  Honnestly      it is so obviously intentionnal from him   Chara should stop play hockey now.  We don't that kind of shi....    in our national sport.  
    Posted by serge45[/QUOTE]

Get a can of spraypaint and mark the areas on the ice where you don't want our guys checking yours.  That should help make it more clear.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will not win cup this year what else is new:
    [QUOTE]I m from Montréal and beleive me Chara should stop play hockey... If your goal is to destroy a human life...why should we give him a chance to ''play ''  hockey  Do we need violence like that...??  Honnestly      it is so obviously intentionnal from him   Chara should stop play hockey now.  We don't that kind of shi....    in our national sport.  
    Posted by serge45[/QUOTE]

Was Begin trying to take a human life when he broke Savard's back?  Were their any criminal charges filed? Did anyone ask for charges back then?

This is a tough sport and perhaps our neighbors to the north have lost their fortitude? One Habs player is injured in an unfortunate play and people up their are renouncing violence?

True colors are showing...

Sections
Shortcuts