Bruins will win Game 2 - Here's why

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Bruins will win Game 2 - Here's why

After posting a pathetic and lacklustre effort in Game 1, the Bruins will come out flying and win Game 2. The B's gift-wrapped 3 of the 5 goals. The other goal was an empty netter. Only one Lightning goal that came off a Power Play was a nice goal. I assure you THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN IN GAME 2.

The silver lining in this defeat is that it will spark the Bruins to play a more spirited and energetic game. They will make defensive changes and limit their mistakes (remember Montreal). It seems whenever they are down in a series, they wake up. Tampa is currently riding an 8 game winning streak. Like all streaks, it eventually will end. To be quiet honest,  Overall, Tampa did not shine last night. The B's did a nice job of shutting down their star players.

Home ice advantage is overrated in the playoffs. However, I would agree that Game 7 is still a slight advntage to the Home team. Anyways. I predict a long series with the Bruins winning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Bruins will win Game 2 - Here's why

In Response to Bruins will win Game 2 - Here's why:
    [QUOTE]After posting a pathetic and lacklustre effort in Game 1, the Bruins will come out flying and win Game 2. The B's gift-wrapped 3 of the 5 goals. The other goal was an empty netter. Only one Lightning goal that came off a Power Play was a nice goal. I assure you THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN IN GAME 2. The silver lining in this defeat is that it will spark the Bruins to play a more spirited and energetic game. They will make defensive changes and limit their mistakes (remember Montreal). It seems whenever they are down in a series, they wake up. Tampa is currently riding an 8 game winning streak. Like all streaks, it eventually will end. To be quiet honest,  Overall, Tampa did not shine last night. The B's did a nice job of shutting down their star players. Home ice advantage is overrated in the playoffs. However, I would agree that Game 7 is still a slight advntage to the Home team. Anyways. I predict a long series with the Bruins winning.
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]

Hope your right,because if they play like last night it will be a short series,got to stop giving games away,Tampa has a lot of good offensive players,make mistakes there going in your net,they got to smarten up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

LUCIC MUST SCORE...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Well, and Guy Boucher said it best after the game, after  a long layoff the road team has the advantage, but Tampa is getting the secondary scoring that Stanley Cup champs get. Be nice if Marchand,Ryder etc...start putting some home.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Personell moves that will help to win this series and possibly the cup:

1.  Demote Kabrele; put knigty in his spot.
    2.  Put Segun in Bergeron's spot on 2nd line until bergeron comes back (why mess up the chemestry of 2 lines?)
    3.  Put Segun on PP unit...what could it hurt
    4.  When Bergeron comes back; send down Thornton put segun on 4th line.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hnidy???..i don't call people out for typing errors, but good lord that is not even close...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win Game 2 - Here's why:
    [QUOTE]Hnidy???..i don't call people out for typing errors, but good lord that is not even close...
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Never said I could spell....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

i agree with DGB a little bit put Seguin on the power play he couldnt hurt and he has the skills to make plays, not sure about him centering the 2nd line though...even though i kind of agree about screwing up 2 lines with one injury.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]Personell moves that will help to win this series and possibly the cup: 1.  Demote Kabrele; put knigty in his spot. 2.  Put Segun in Bergeron's spot on 2nd line until bergeron comes back (why mess up the chemestry of 2 lines?) 3.  Put Segun on PP unit...what could it hurt 4.  When Bergeron comes back; send down Thornton put segun on 4th line.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

I don't mind your ideas, except for putting Hnidy in for Kaberle.  NO WAY.  And at least you spelled Bergeron right, it's a start.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I 'd play Kampfer before Hnidy--- can also use him on PP.  Guys no matter what happens this team has a bright future.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm worried for ONE simple reason... we were not the better team 5-on-5! That's our bread and butter. The errors that come from a long layoff come to both teams, so I don't accept that excuse. We go down by 2 games and we might as well go home so Tuesday is MUST WIN.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]I 'd play Kampfer before Hnidy--- can also use him on PP.  Guys no matter what happens this team has a bright future.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately Kampfer has not been quite the same since his mid-season concussion. He was very tentative and shakey when he returned to the line-up which is one reason he rode the pine late in the season and probably why PC decided to go balls out for Kaberle....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

here's the reality...NONE OF YOU KNOW.  Chill out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

we cannot  spot tb  a 3 goal lead in 85 secodns for starters, we still have  to minimize tb pp chances, and it would be nice for the bruins pp to get going  it cant get any worse that it already is so why not give Seguin a shot on the pp

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

game 1 assement is so blown up  !

Tampa besides those 85 seconds were the better team ? 
    Without that lead the Bruins would have still have been putting the pressure as they did the 1st 12mins of the game.

and that PP was bogus, how does Lecavalier going after Boychuk not get a penalty also.  His intent was to hit Boychuk, just that Johnny ducked.

Bruins will win game2 and will win at least 1 game if not both in Tampa.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Tampa's streak will end tomorrow night. Thomas returns back to form.

[QUOTE]In Response to Bruins will win Game 2 - Here's why : Hope your right,because if they play like last night it will be a short series,got to stop giving games away,Tampa has a lot of good offensive players,make mistakes there going in your net,they got to smarten up
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

I do agree installing Seguin on the PP unit. However, pulling out Thornton from the 4th line is NOT the answer. I would like to see Paille sit.

[QUOTE]Personell moves that will help to win this series and possibly the cup: 1.  Demote Kabrele; put knigty in his spot. 2.  Put Segun in Bergeron's spot on 2nd line until bergeron comes back (why mess up the chemestry of 2 lines?) 3.  Put Segun on PP unit...what could it hurt 4.  When Bergeron comes back; send down Thornton put segun on 4th line.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]I do agree installing Seguin on the PP unit. However, pulling out Thornton from the 4th line is NOT the answer. I would like to see Paille sit. In Response to Re: Bruins will win Game 2 - Here's why :
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]

why? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

I would rather have Kampfer on D as opposed to Hnidy if he is healthy and ready. However, removing Kaberle at this juncture doesn't make sense even though he has played poorly. It's like Poker, the B's are pot committed and therefore have to hope Kaberle breaks out and starts playing much better. Especially on the PP.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win Game 2 - Here's why : I don't mind your ideas, except for putting Hnidy in for Kaberle.  NO WAY.  And at least you spelled Bergeron right, it's a start.
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

I think your dreaming if you think Tampa will not win won more game. This will probably go the distance to 7 games. Thomas steals the show. Go Bruins!

[QUOTE]tampa does not win another game in this series! that was the best thing that could of happened to boston, they were spoiled in round 2 with bad goaltending and weak defenders on Philly!
    Posted by samsonov[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Were you the same clown who predicted the Bruins were toast after the first two games against the Habs? Before passing judgement, it might be wise to first see how the Bruins rebound in Game 2.

[QUOTE]I'm worried for ONE simple reason... we were not the better team 5-on-5! That's our bread and butter. The errors that come from a long layoff come to both teams, so I don't accept that excuse. We go down by 2 games and we might as well go home so Tuesday is MUST WIN.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Well I do admire your confidence in the Bruins, going in to take 2 games in Tampa will be tough. However, I do see the B's winning Game 2 and then splitting the games in Tampa realistic. In the end, I see the series going the distance with Bruins winning in 7 at home.

[QUOTE]game 1 assement is so blown up  ! Tampa besides those 85 seconds were the better team ?  Without that lead the Bruins would have still have been putting the pressure as they did the 1st 12mins of the game. and that PP was bogus, how does Lecavalier going after Boychuk not get a penalty also.  His intent was to hit Boychuk, just that Johnny ducked. Bruins will win game2 and will win at least 1 game if not both in Tampa.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I would replace Kaberle if he has a another terrible game like he did in game 1.All the D were bad in game 1 though.Chara and Seidenberg weren't much better than Kaberle.After watching Seguin in game 1 it would be hard to sit him down if Bergeron comes back.

Sections
Shortcuts