Bruins will win game 7 because...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Bruins will win game 7 because...

... after 3 heartbreaker losses in Vancouver, they finally understood that they have to take ownership of the ice and do the same thing they did in Boston (pressure on defensemen, body check, mission)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Bruins will win game 7 because...

Bruins will win because Karma is a B! thch!

Biting diving cheap shot on horton talking between every game its all coming back and tim thomas will lift the cup

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

can you blame us? your team flops

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because...:
    In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : Bruins will lose because karma is a b**ch!  Chanting "flopper" while a player lies on the ice with a broken back will anger the hockey gods, and they will deem Bruin fans unworthy of a Cup celebration.
    Posted by 49-North

Little boy who cried wolf Raymond needs to not injury him self...  Dive fake flop cheap shot  biting its nucks hockey and its not just boston fans or media saying

Don't worry the bruins might bring the cup to the hospital in boston raymond is at and he can see it but won;t be aloud to touch....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : Little boy who cried wolf Raymond needs to not injury him self...  Dive fake flop cheap shot  biting its nucks hockey and its not just boston fans or media saying Don't worry the bruins might bring the cup to the hospital in boston raymond is at and he can see it but won;t be aloud to touch....
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

I am also sure the classy people of VAN booed the US anthem before game 5 something that HAS NEVER happned in boston.

49 when I come home from drinking and post after the bruins win tonigjt I bet u will be gone just like your team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Bruins will win because in the pre-game skate of games one and two Vanc end was lit up and Boston's was totally dark.  This created bad karma for its arrogance and ugly disrepect of your visiting guest.    

Not a close game.....Boston wins it BIG

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Hey when your team flops and cries on almost every play - it is hard to tell when a player is hurt or not hurt - even the refs have no clue - they do not even
    look at kelser and burrows any more because all they do is cry and flop

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

The B's have the better goaltender.
    The B's are healthier overall.
    The B's know they've played well enough in Vancouver to win (not that any hockey player would need more motivation to counter any psychological issues over a GD building in a SCF GAME 7!).
    The B's have better depth.  The 4th line has even come close.
    Karma may exist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : Bruins will lose because karma is a b**ch!  Chanting "flopper" while a player lies on the ice with a broken back will anger the hockey gods, and they will deem Bruin fans unworthy of a Cup celebration.
    Posted by 49-North

I'm sure the hockey gods are thrilled with the likes of Burrows, Lapierre, Rome, and Edler.  Biting, taunting over that biting, and headhunting are signs of a certain level of class.  If you just want to stick with fans, though, how about the ones who defended those guys?  How about the ones who harrassed Lucic's grandparents?  Neither side deserves to be painted with the same broad brush, of course.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

1) They have been in a position to win all 6 games where the Canucks have been blown out 3 times.  2) They have won 3 of 4, momentum is in play.  3) They are the more mentally tough team and thre more physically tough team.  4) Bobby Lu will fold like a tent if he lets in a soft goal.  You just know he's sweating more than a pig at an abbatoir on the 3rd of July right now.  4) I truly, truly believe that the Bruins will show that they want it more tonight.  5) If there is a hockey God, he wouldn't allow the Canucks to win after their classless on ice play and their mouthing off in the media.     

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : I'm sure the hockey gods are thrilled with the likes of Burrows, Lapierre, Rome, and Edler.  Biting, taunting over that biting, and headhunting are signs of a certain level of class.  If you just want to stick with fans, though, how about the ones who defended those guys?  How about the ones who harrassed Lucic's grandparents?  Neither side deserves to be painted with the same broad brush, of course.
    Posted by Beorach

Wow, selective memory, or what?

Lucic and Recchi also doing EXACTLY the same thing?  Peverley taking a brutal dive when hit by Edler?  Boychuk pitchforking Raymond into the boards and breaking his back?  Marchand showing his "class" by punching Sedin in the face a half dozen times?  Thornton yapping at the Canucks bench almost continuously?  Bruins fans taunting Raymond? Talk about a double standard.  You guys need to realize that that when the Bruins do the same thing  that you're criticizing the Canucks for, you can't just call it "good, tough Bruins hockey", or "doing what it takes to win". 

Bruins fans are the same as Canucks fans;  we both see our team as "the good guys", and the other team as a bunch of worthless punks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Who taunted first?  Whose coach yelled at players for taunting?  Most fans here have said they didn't like it when the Bruins did it, either, but starting it was the worse offense.  Also, nearly every post I've seen here has condemned the fans for their reaction to Raymond on the ice, even if they understood it.  But hey, whatever like you say you are unwilling to try to be objective.

Omens are everywhere, you just need to look for the ones that indicate what you want.  It works the same way with karma.  No matter what happens, you can find something to point at and say "it was karma!"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Posted by 49-North

Sedin brought this on your team.  If you can't beat em, flop.  Are there two bigges wuss-pusses in this league than the Bobsey twins?

Deal with it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Posted by 49-North

I know why you are here...I have had to deal with you and you're type here in Vancity, you are sooooo insecure and you are sick of commiserating with your type (I've read your boards and you are sick of high fiving bandwagon housewives that know nothing about hockey).

Today is a day you spend with your kind, I live in Vancouver and have followed the B's for 30 years...go away and hope with like minded.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"I am also sure the classy people of VAN booed the US anthem before game 5 something that HAS NEVER happned in boston."

This is an untruth. I had season tix for 9 years in the old garden. I've heard the Canadian Anthem booed before some Montreal playoff games.

There are idiots in both camps. Don't be one of them.
    There are great hockey fans on either side. Be one of those

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hey A**hole, get the heck out of my country, will you? you give Canada a bad name.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

You better hope nobody finds out where you live talking smack about a country's flag you @#cking @ussy!  You must have been brought up in Roffe Torres house with that type of ignorance. 

and i sh**t on your flag... your entire country is sh**
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

YOUR country is MINE too

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Obviously it isn't, since I don't know any Canadians as classless as you are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Read the posts.... all

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I've gotta call BS on your equation above.  Lucic and Recchi were sticking up for Bergeron as opposed to doing a "nyah, nyah, the league doesn't care and ain't I cute?" act.  If you can't see the difference, you're no better than the fake Canuck fans here to troll.  You drive that point home with your take on the Edler "icing" situation hit in particular.  It's insulting that you want to generalize and rationalize that's all right by accusing others of doing it despite the facts.  I'm not going to waste any more time on you. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

and i sh**t on your flag... your entire country is sh**

You are such a piece of garbage, words cant even describe how much a waste of human life you are. I bet you wouldnt say that to someone face to face cause your a little puzzy.....Well you might say it, and then run away...hey just like the canucks do!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Obviously it isn't, since I don't know any Canadians as classless as you are.
    Posted by red75

Who are you ? the PM? LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : Who are you ? the PM? LOL

No. The GG.

Twit.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Nope...you're a traitor!

Sections
Shortcuts