1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Re: Bruins will win game 7 because...

ok lobster-boy can stay...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because...:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i stay here ... like it or not
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins

Dont worry, noone wants you to leave. In fact, noone cares if you are here or not. Help yourself to some refreshments.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i stay here ... like it or not
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins

Will you be here tomorrow if the canucks lose...thats the question!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Bruins Win cause when Bruins have played There They  are a Better team They have much Better players. When they have lost It was never by a big margin like it was in Boston  Bruins HAVE to Protect Tim Thomas they  HAVE TO Play ALOT better which they really haven't played as hard on the road Not sure why . maybe cause they don't have the fans the noise of the fans But They Must when getting GOALS Get in the Cancucks GOALIES FACE DO NOT SHOOT from a DISTANCE like they did in game 5 GO BRUINS FANS WANT THE CUP DON'T LET US DOWN

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Bruins will win game 7 because Barry Melrose just picked Vancouver to win the game.  Never seen a bigger square than Melrose at picking winners.  That clown is always wrong. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

barry melrose is cocktoss tony.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Unfortunately I do not see a scenario where the Bruins win. The Canucks are home where they play extremely well, they are vastly more talented and TT has another 5 goal performance just waiting in the wings. I am prepared for yet another disappointment from the Bruins. '71, '74, '79, '83, the Cam years, etc, etc

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It'll be easy to tell in the first 10 hockey minutes whether the Bees win tonight... if the Bees are on their heels - not hitting bodies and playing like madmen like they have in Vancouver.... we're through.   
    Posted by GABees

Agreed.  If the Bruins are sleepskating to start the game, it could be one of those unfortunate times where they allow the Canucks to bring the flow to them, out-hitting them along the way and making Luongo appear formidable.  I'm hearing reports Vancouver are ripe for the picking because they have a lot of walking wounded (i. e., Kessler, Bieksa, one of the Sedins) thanks to being knocked around by Boston. 

We know the club has to maintain that style of play throughout the game.  Tonight the B's make the Canucks pay for not being able to take at least one in Boston.  That suits me fine.

Sections
Shortcuts