BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted

Am I the only one ????  I seriously believe that the wind will turn our side and the B's will win the next 4 games....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted

hope you're right, stanley. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted:
    [QUOTE]Am I the only one ????  I seriously believe that the wind will turn our side and the B's will win the next 4 games.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    It's all about the now pivotal game 3 Stan.Win and there's some momentum.Lose and it's over.I prefer the win scenario.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Welcome back Stanley, hope you had a good trip to our great city even though the B's lost.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

pass some of what your smoking, OR, STOP SMOKING

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Am I the only one ????  I seriously believe that the wind will turn our side and the B's will win the next 4 games.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

i wake up every morning since Thursday praying that the 1st 2 games were a nightmare and that the series hasnt started yet. i dont know if u guys are like me but i havent been able to watch or look up my favorite sites and channels. nhl on the fly,verus and espn. tsn.ca, cbssportsline espn and nhl.com. after last night i found myself watching parking wars. god make it stop. thinking about banging in to work 2morrow with all crap talking i did over the last couple of weeks. stanley from your mouth or keyboard to the hockey gods ears. im hearing the flu is not just effecting chara now either, heard horton has it too now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Yes, you are the only one. 

Go away, we feel bad enough without being embarrassed, too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted:
    [QUOTE]pass some of what your smoking, OR, STOP SMOKING
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

I will accpet you public apolodgies after this series.....Bruins will win game 3 in OT and this will turn things around ...we<ve played better than the habs so far and this without playing our best game...Mtl has been lucky ...and B<s will win the next 4 games...if ever they drop another one it<ll go in 7

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted : I will accpet you public apolodgies after this series.....Bruins will win game 3 in OT and this will turn things around ...we<ve played better than the habs so far and this without playing our best game...Mtl has been lucky ...and B<s will win the next 4 games...if ever they drop another one it<ll go in 7 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

your joking right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted : your joking right?
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

Will you stop ...if I am joking ?????  Are you nuts ..I've been predicting 3 Stanley Cups in a row to the B's since last year ...this year will be the 1st of 3 ...how could wwe lose the 1st round...tell me what you are drinking ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I'v always liked your entousiasm Stanley but at this point i will take one period at the time!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Cactus ....how about Bruins 3 ...habs 2 in OT ...and this will be the key game ...after that one...kiss it good bye ...BRUINS in 6 ...and you're out of this board until next year...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Stanley sorry I mised u at the game I went to ur section lookin for you 2 diffrent times. One of the times I had a beer for you. My father who was wearing a neely black 8 jersey said u came looking for me. Must have been the same time i went to go get the beer and went looking for you in 314. Very sad game we watched. I was mad after me and my father went bar hoping like we wer college kids. I ended up throwing up all over the green line after the T ride back to the hotel. I think this bruins team as made me truly sick!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Stanley  has visions. Impressive!!

Stanley, and what about december, 21, 2012 ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

keep it going stanley!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Got to give it to you so far Stan ;)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Got to give it to you so far Stan ;)
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Thanks...my stepdaughter ....

BruinsGenius ..what am I smoking ???

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Stanley, I sure hope your prediction is true, I need the Bruins to win in 6 as I'm heading out for a vacation next Wednesday which would be the night of game 7. My flight leaves just before the game starts and ends before I land. Looks like I may be making a call to the airline to switch my flight. Go Bruins!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted : Great too see a real Bruins fan support his team. Keep positive stanley, and laugh at the trolls when you are right!!!!
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]

Thanks junior ....I really believe in this team ...we've got so much talent ...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted : Thanks junior ....I really believe in this team ...we've got so much talent ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

They have so much talent, they just need to avoid the complacency at certain times of the game and put in a full 60 minute effort.  If we can do that consistently we'll go all the way!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted : Thanks...my stepdaughter .... BruinsGenius ..what am I smoking ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

No worries, Dad.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Bruins will shut out Habs tonight.  4-0.  Lucic PP goal, Kaberle 3 assists.