BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gadden. Show Gadden's posts

Re: BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted

I predicted Mtl. in 5 (only because it was very unlikely in 4).  Right now it is any teams' series. 

If you look at the whole thing to date.  Boston Bruins were the favourites coming into the series.

Mtl. took that away, right away.  2-0 lead

Bruins came back 2-2.  The great advantage mtl had earned dropped to almost egality. 

It really almost is one team or the other will take this playoff sequence.  Maybe Mtl. still has a slight probabilty advantage, since Boston has only played catch-up all thru the series and for any game that they've won.

i predict Mtl. will win the next two. ... mtl. in 6; if not, mtl. in 7.

Hope so anyways.  I'd say Hab fans are #hitten their pants, still in a confident way (lol).  Bet you Bruin fans are too and have reason to have confidence!!

'lov beatn the bruins!!!

Gadden

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS 3 Mtl 1 tonight ...keep dreaming Gadden ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted:
    Am I the only one ????  I seriously believe that the wind will turn our side and the B's will win the next 4 games.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

I don't see the Bruins winning the Stanley Cup and will be happy as a clam just to see them get to the finals. 

Right now I simply need them to beat the Canadians whom I hate with a passion that words can't describe. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

bruinsGenius asked me what I was smoking when I've predicted 4 wins in a row ...I wonder where is that Genius now..hidding in his closet ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (Yep 3 Stanley cups in a row)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

Stanley love the enthusiasim, We need to come out and play hard tonight and completely dominate this game, Looch needs to be a leader and step up cause i can stand the stress this team has put us through the last 4 games...my difibulator is plugged in and fully charged :)

come on boys, you will hear me loud and proud cheering from my couch in Vancouver....... 4 - 1 Bruins Final Looch gets 2..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I predicted b's in 6 before the series started but obviously didn't believe that after the first 2 games.  Now i look at it two ways.  If the first line shows up we can win in 6 but at the same time 5 bad minutes each game can lose you games like we already seen.  My point is... flip a coin and the odds are the same as any prediction.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted:
    I predicted b's in 6 before the series started but obviously didn't believe that after the first 2 games.  Now i look at it two ways.  If the first line shows up we can win in 6 but at the same time 5 bad minutes each game can lose you games like we already seen.  My point is... flip a coin and the odds are the same as any prediction.
    Posted by mattbs

Well after my visit to Bosotn I kept telling all the habs fans here in Mtl that the B's would win the next 4 ...everyone laughing at me ...now they're really thinking....and I keep saying B's will win the Cup 3 years in a row ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

pass some of what your smoking, OR, STOP SMOKING
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

Still wondering what I have been smoking bruinsGENIUS ?????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In the next few weeks the Habs will be out.  And up where the Bs are: playoff losers. Posted by ipot

Multiple Miggs lets see here no need for me to read tonight's Bruins Blog during the game...10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 4321  ahh yep back on the bandwagon!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I predicted Mtl. in 5 (only because it was very unlikely in 4).  Right now it is any teams' series.  If you look at the whole thing to date.  Boston Bruins were the favourites coming into the series. Mtl. took that away, right away.  2-0 lead Bruins came back 2-2.  The great advantage mtl had earned dropped to almost egality.  It really almost is one team or the other will take this playoff sequence.  Maybe Mtl. still has a slight probabilty advantage, since Boston has only played catch-up all thru the series and for any game that they've won. i predict Mtl. will win the next two. ... mtl. in 6; if not, mtl. in 7. Hope so anyways.  I'd say Hab fans are #hitten their pants, still in a confident way (lol).  Bet you Bruin fans are too and have reason to have confidence!! 'lov beatn the bruins!!! Gadden
    Posted by Gadden

Good post not like Greatseason or some of the other lame azz Montreal so called fans.  Got to love hockey!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

bruinsGenius asked me what I was smoking when I've predicted 4 wins in a row ...I wonder where is that Genius now..hidding in his closet ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (Yep 3 Stanley cups in a row)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

alot of those guys havent been to there computers since bruins won game 3. there were not to many of us that believed in this team after losing 1st two games. but that is beauty of this forum. we can go back and hold people accountable when they try to jump back on the band wagon or accuse others of not being there the whole time. that is the reason i bought this thread back from 4-17 to 4-22. its funny looking at it but outside of the ot prediction u had game 3 on the number bruins 3 habs 2. great job stan keep it going!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Stanley can I have some of what your smoking? Seems to be letting you predict the future perhaps i can have a few hits and then get the winning loto numbers?

Stanley your the only one on this board that said we would still win after we were down 2-0. One more win and you are correct!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stanley can I have some of what your smoking? Seems to be letting you predict the future perhaps i can have a few hits and then get the winning loto numbers? Stanley your the only one on this board that said we would still win after we were down 2-0. One more win and you are correct!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Thanks Lucic ..I know I am the only one and I've been called all kind of names here in Montreal when I came back from Boston and told everyone that the B's would win the next 4 games...well guess what ...now they're aoiding me ...no more anonymous emails and no more phone calls from habs fans ...they are chitting in their pants for tonight ...GO BRUINS GO ! ! ! ! Make my day , Make my week, Make my year ....Eliminate the habs

I feel like I was borned in Boston

Sections
Shortcuts