BRUINS WILL WIN ON MY BIRTHDAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

BRUINS WILL WIN ON MY BIRTHDAY

Yes Monday June 13th is my birthday and I will be 59, more than 50 of those years I have been a Bruin fan and have seen the Bruins win 2 cups, the last one in 1972. I can't describe the feeling but I know I would like to have it again. The Bruins have not played a cup game on my birthday so it  is very special for me and you all know what present I want.
    The Bruins have given us a great season and I am proud of this team. If they don't play that laid back style and attack being physical, with speed thru the neutral zone, and they play the shut down D with TT in goal, I feel the Bruins will win and give us all a present.
    The Bruins should get mad, very mad and go out and take over like they did in games 3 and 4 and they will be fine. The TD Garden should call in a few more ambulances for all the Canucks who should be hurting from all the hits and one for that big mouth Louongo for his comments on TT.
    The only present I want is a Bruin win so we can win it in Canuck land and that will shut up HNIC and the media against the Bruins.
    The Bruins are a great team and all the Bruins, we the fans and anything Bruin deserves this cup.

FOR US, MY BIRTHDAY< SAVY AND HORTS WIN, GO BRUINS!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: BRUINS WILL WIN ON MY BIRTHDAY

In Response to BRUINS WILL WIN ON MY BIRTHDAY:
    [QUOTE]Yes Monday June 13th is my birthday and I will be 59, more than 50 of those years I have been a Bruin fan and have seen the Bruins win 2 cups, the last one in 1972. I can't describe the feeling but I know I would like to have it again. The Bruins have not played a cup game on my birthday so it  is very special for me and you all know what present I want. The Bruins have given us a great season and I am proud of this team. If they don't play that laid back style and attack being physical, with speed thru the neutral zone, and they play the shut down D with TT in goal, I feel the Bruins will win and give us all a present. The Bruins should get mad, very mad and go out and take over like they did in games 3 and 4 and they will be fine. The TD Garden should call in a few more ambulances for all the Canucks who should be hurting from all the hits and one for that big mouth Louongo for his comments on TT. The only present I want is a Bruin win so we can win it in Canuck land and that will shut up HNIC and the media against the Bruins. The Bruins are a great team and all the Bruins, we the fans and anything Bruin deserves this cup.                       FOR US, MY BIRTHDAY< SAVY AND HORTS WIN, GO BRUINS!!!!
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

Mine was Friday, the 10th.  A Bruins Game 5 win was all I wanted.  I didn't get it.  Hopefully, you'll get yours.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]Yes Monday June 13th is my birthday and I will be 59, more than 50 of those years I have been a Bruin fan and have seen the Bruins win 2 cups, the last one in 1972. I can't describe the feeling but I know I would like to have it again. The Bruins have not played a cup game on my birthday so it  is very special for me and you all know what present I want. The Bruins have given us a great season and I am proud of this team. If they don't play that laid back style and attack being physical, with speed thru the neutral zone, and they play the shut down D with TT in goal, I feel the Bruins will win and give us all a present. The Bruins should get mad, very mad and go out and take over like they did in games 3 and 4 and they will be fine. The TD Garden should call in a few more ambulances for all the Canucks who should be hurting from all the hits and one for that big mouth Louongo for his comments on TT. The only present I want is a Bruin win so we can win it in Canuck land and that will shut up HNIC and the media against the Bruins. The Bruins are a great team and all the Bruins, we the fans and anything Bruin deserves this cup.                       FOR US, MY BIRTHDAY< SAVY AND HORTS WIN, GO BRUINS!!!!
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

I hope you have a very happy birthday,i would hope that Bruins will give ther all tomorrow night,to loose at home in front of there fans,just isn't an option.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

Hope its a happy bday for you with a big bruins win!