Bruins will win today and series!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Bruins will win today and series!

It is a boring series not much excitement, but the Bruins will be angry with vengeance. This gm. will be extra physical and dirty. Both teams know they need to win Boston will want a gm. 7  back at home and Wsh. definitely will not want to go back to Boston to decide the series. This is going to be the best gm. of the series.

The Bruins will play better and Thomas will redeem himself, now that their backs up against the wall. OV is pure idiot and can't handle the pressure so only thing he did was cheap shots.

(1) Someone will need to give OV a lesson in return get even more into his face it works he deserves a cheap shot then give it to him at least a good cross check or a punch to head  give OV a taste of his own medicine.

(2) Thornton do your job dropped the gloves early.

(3) The Bruins are not getting in the blue paint enough screen screen screen and bug the kid I also hear that Moltby has short fuse so Boston just go out and test his emotions especially the first 20 mins.

I am not going to blame the refs officiating or Thomas soft goals that was yesterday and the Bruins can't do anything about the past. Just show up today Bruins and kick some A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Bruins will win today and series!

We all hope so, BoBo, but did you see Mike knuble by-pass Thorny 6 ft from Timmy's goal, and score. Thornton didn't even flinch. When will Claude replace him with Caron ??? Claude's line changes gave away the first period on mistakes and give-aways, as no one was sure where his linemates would be.BIG mistake, which Claude corrected as the game progressed. Our Bruins are being outhit, and the refs only call against the B's as in Semin's cross check on Zanon, just after Corvo was down on the ice, and no whistle blown to stop play for the injured player. Those non-calls are bogus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win today and series!:
    We all hope so, BoBo, but did you see Mike knuble by-pass Thorny 6 ft from Timmy's goal, and score. Thornton didn't even flinch. When will Claude replace him with Caron ??? Claude's line changes gave away the first period on mistakes and give-aways, as no one was sure where his linemates would be.BIG mistake, which Claude corrected as the game progressed. Our Bruins are being outhit, and the refs only call against the B's as in Semin's cross check on Zanon, just after Corvo was down on the ice, and no whistle blown to stop play for the injured player. Those non-calls are bogus
    Posted by bogie6

I still don't think Julian will put Caron in for Thornton,that forth line isn't the line from last year,they use to hit and where the other team down,now when there out they can't get the puck out of there own end,Thornton threw 1 good hit yesterday,that might have gotten Bruin's going,but that's really the only big hit he has made in series

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

If they do I hope Pittsburgh, NYR & Van. are gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Who would have thought that last year's two finalists would both be facing elimination on the same day in the first round?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'll go as foar as saying that if the Bruins are going to win, it will need to be TT, Chara and Seides that do it. None of our forwards are playing at or above expectations in my mind so that leaves us with solid defense and goaltending which is what this team was built on (find last year's playoff form or go home.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win today and series!:
    Who would have thought that last year's two finalists would both be facing elimination on the same day in the first round?
    Posted by 49-North

I thought it was a longshot but not impossible to expect both to meet in The Finals again but no, I didn't figure on today's scenario.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I did not figure Vancouver would have three days rest and the Bs would play back to back either.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

In Response to Bruins will win today and series!:
    It is a boring series not much excitement, but the Bruins will be angry with vengeance. This gm. will be extra physical and dirty. Both teams know they need to win Boston will want a gm. 7  back at home and Wsh. definitely will not want to go back to Boston to decide the series. This is going to be the best gm. of the series. The Bruins will play better and Thomas will redeem himself, now that their backs up against the wall. OV is pure idiot and can't handle the pressure so only thing he did was cheap shots. (1) Someone will need to give OV a lesson in return get even more into his face it works he deserves a cheap shot then give it to him at least a good cross check or a punch to head  give OV a taste of his own medicine. (2) Thornton do your job dropped the gloves early. (3) The Bruins are not getting in the blue paint enough screen screen screen and bug the kid I also hear that Moltby has short fuse so Boston just go out and test his emotions especially the first 20 mins. I am not going to blame the refs officiating or Thomas soft goals that was yesterday and the Bruins can't do anything about the past. Just show up today Bruins and kick some A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by boborielly224

Can I have some of what you are smoking?

Sections
Shortcuts