Bruins will win!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Bruins will win!!!!!!!!!!

Bruins are the better team here. Lets be positive and cheer on our team. Never mind the negitive comments from so called fans and the other scabs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bruins will win!!!!!!!!!!

yeah they will then game 5 goes into overtime...lets do this!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

i just have a few brews and chillout and watch, knowing we will be doing this all over again next year,HA HA , 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

I see a tought double OT game coming in Game 4, Bruins tie the series heading back to Boston!

When in Boston, Bruins will cruise in game 5 win!

Then return to Montreal, where the Habs will hang on .. next night return to Boston ... where media will say - this is the fourth Game 7 in a row, third at home ... will they choke???

And NO Bruins win in 7!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins will win!!!!!!!!!!:
    sheep never stop believing in fantasies
    Posted by TheRealHomer

Who's the sheep now. Go back to your Scab board where you belong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

sheep never stop believing in fantasies
    Posted by TheRealHomer

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.

Let me dumb that quote down for you:  Don't post unless you have something worth saying. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

They are winning games without Lucic scoring, and without a decent power play.  If those 2 things get going, they will be even more dangerous.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I want to so see this team pour it on Game 5... 4-0 white wash.  Beat them Frogs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriote. Show Patriote's posts

I want to so see this team pour it on Game 5... 4-0 white wash.  Beat them Frogs.
    Posted by olsonstephanie

Priceless lol . On the front burner : Where Bruins fans don't skate around the issues ...  no offense .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

They are winning games without Lucic scoring, and without a decent power play.  If those 2 things get going, they will be even more dangerous.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

they're 2-2 without scoring from the top line....  Horton & Krejci haven't been that much better either....

i don't see the pp improving but expect that trio to start clicking soon... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

Hopefully the 1st line steps up Saturday night and takes over. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Bruins will win!!!!!!!!!!:
    Bruins are the better team here. Lets be positive and cheer on our team. Never mind the negitive comments from so called fans and the other scabs.
    Posted by NeelyOrr

Bruins have been a better team all year, they just have not paired up well with the habs.  The habs have a very quick, small team.  though it may get them through a round or two, it does not win championships.   Just as soon as they are up against a physcial team that can match their skill, they are done.

Lets just hope that the Bs can pull this off.

Sections
Shortcuts