Bruins win 4-2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Bruins win 4-2

Keep positive. We WILL WIN

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Bruins win 4-2

thats exactly what I was going to predict a 4-2 Win ...and go on to beat the Fleyrs...and the Caps or Pens and move on to the Stanley Cup final ...of course it willl our 1st of 3 Stanley cups in a row

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins win 4-2:
    [QUOTE]thats exactly what I was going to predict a 4-2 Win ...and go on to beat the Fleyrs...and the Caps or Pens and move on to the Stanley Cup final ...of course it willl our 1st of 3 Stanley cups in a row Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I like !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I dont see how the Canadiens can come back.  Bruins, as a team, STILL have yet to play their best game.  Habs have thrown everything theyve got at the Bruins for 5 straight and gone down 3 straight.  I dont see how, with the talent and veteran leadership on this team today, they can lose one of the next possibly 2.  Unlike last year when I had NO confidence in Rask.  Even in game 7 when they were up 3-0 my wife was cheering & carrying on and I kept saying "Shutup..... it isnt over!  Youre going to jinx them."  4-2 tomorrow on an empty netter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]I dont see how the Canadiens can come back.  Bruins, as a team, STILL have yet to play their best game.  Habs have thrown everything theyve got at the Bruins for 5 straight and gone down 3 straight.  I dont see how, with the talent and veteran leadership on this team today, they can lose one of the next possibly 2.  Unlike last year when I had NO confidence in Rask.  Even in game 7 when they were up 3-0 my wife was cheering & carrying on and I kept saying "Shutup..... it isnt over!  Youre going to jinx them."  4-2 tomorrow on an empty netter.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Although TT's flopping does give me heart attacks, I have more confidence in him making a big save in a playoff game than Rask. I think we're starting to see a glimpse of the TT that was so dominant earlier in the season.

As long as the D keeps clearing those juicy far side pad rebounds, I think we can ride on TT's back. If there is one definite way to beat TT it is to throw it far side low and have your opposing winger darting to collect the rebound. The D can prevent it, they just didn't for the first couple games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

[QUOTE]The D can prevent it, they just didn't for the first couple games.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  They could EASILY have this series over had the D not taken those first 2 games off and been plagued with brain-farts.  They handed those goals to the Habs on a silver platter and it killed them.  Offense is clicking, D is clicking, Thomas is standing on his head....all the while everyone is cool as a cucumber.  To win those games in Montreal down 2-0 was HUGE and shows the Bruins can & should take the Habs out handily.

Sections
Shortcuts