BRUINS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

BRUINS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!

Wow. Where this team came from the beginning of the season to now is absolutely incredible. How they exorcised so many demons during the course of the entire season is equally impressive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Re: BRUINS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!

Congratulations to the Boston Bruins, the fans, the families and all the posters and supporters here on this forum!!

We deserved it !!

Let's do it again next year 2012

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Agreed -- let the dynasty begin!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Vindication!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StiHacka. Show StiHacka's posts

Can you remember their first stinker in Prague? It feels like it happened ten years ago!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to BRUINS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!:
    [QUOTE]Wow. Where this team came from the beginning of the season to now is absolutely incredible. How they exorcised so many demons during the course of the entire season is equally impressive.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    Nice job with the mid-season pro-CJ posts. You were one of the few bold enough to give him full support and I applaud you for it. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS  NEEDED THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I had tears running down my face as as the last seconds ticked off--- Thank You to all the Bruins players and entire organization and to the true fans for sharing this occasion with us all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

not bad for a team that was supposed to lose the final in four or five games according to most of the so-called experts....

got to hand it to nhl network analyst Kelly Chase who predicted a B'S triumph in seven games.... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

This was me!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

YES!!!! Greatest moment in my sports life!
    Congrats Bruins and their "true" fans!
    Congrats Nathan Horton and Marc Savard, get healthy soon!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BRUINS WIN STANLEY CUP!!! : Nice job with the mid-season pro-CJ posts. You were one of the few bold enough to give him full support and I applaud you for it. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS  NEEDED THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

that's right. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!:
    [QUOTE]This was me!!!
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Bring out the needle and thread and add another year to that blanket! Btw love the set up of the room, bro. Nice little man cave you got going on there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm still in shock. I've yet to register that they actually won.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Speechless.  One of the best night's of my life.  I knew they could do it, I just had to see it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I woke up just as high as I went to bed and I didn't do any drugs!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I'm at work in downtown Montreal, with my BOSTON BRUINS jersey on, baby!  Enjoy the moment!  Enjoy the moment!

What a team effort.  Overcame injuries, goonery, headshots.  Yessssssss

Sections
Shortcuts