Brutal vs Carolina

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Brutal vs Carolina

In Response to Re: Brutal vs Carolina:
    I agree it happens even to the best. My complaint is that their play in the past month has allowed some bad habits to creep in. I really starting to wonder if the league did something to this team. Not blaming the league for giving warranted suspensions. It's like they lost some of that snarl, because they're over thinking, or under thinking certain situations. The goals the opposing team is scoring is something that wasn't even happening in their 3-7 record in Oct. It's total lack of coverage the number of times in a game is what's beginning to make me worry. In a way I'm glad that it happened to Rask while he's playing too,  because we can now shutup anyone who comes on here & tries to say "Timmy's fault because of the you know what!" It's something that is happening to both goalies. I'm not going to panic, because they will come out of it, but I also don't want to just sweep ot under the rug either. It's a concern, but not an over whelming one. Not yet anyway. 
    Posted by nitemare-38

Nite, i don't think Julien will let this happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NormE. Show NormE's posts

Class-less Bruins fans "boo" the home team in shutout loss ?   Too much Samuel Adams in the stands ?    Canucks stunk vs Red Wings ... but no booing yet !
    See you in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The "brutal" game showed up the really weak points on this team. On a parallel thread Zach Hamill has been torched, so Peter needs to do something. Claude's thinking that his 4th line, as currently manned, can be effective, is totally wrong. thornton could be kept as the 13th forward, but not as a regular. This line is getting smoked in every game. That puts pressure on the top 2 lines, and last nite Kreji must have been using a polo mallet that just bounced pucks all over the place. On defense, Corvo continues to make dire mistakes, but last nite, he looked no better or worse than the entire defense. Tuuka held the score down from 6 or 8. Looking at Providence, Camper, a college grad, age 23 leads in almost every category, including shots; Cunningham, age 20, seems to be growing as expected; Caron[age 20] has helped in every game [12] he has been there. None of the defense dudes, mostly college grads, stand out, but , in the last week of January they put together three one goal wins in a row, so , just maybe, the development is happening. Let's hear it from those going to current games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Brutal vs Carolina":
    Class-less Bruins fans "boo" the home team in shutout loss ?   Too much Samuel Adams in the stands ?    Canucks stunk vs Red Wings ... but no booing yet ! See you in the playoffs. Posted by NormE
    Troll alert...activating ignore button.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Brutal vs Carolina:
    Man, I was pi$$ed watching that game last night. Facking Carolina! Are you kidding me????? Taking it up the a.s.s from the lowly, shiteating Canes????? This is unacceptable!!!! Wow, time to rip some people a new one! F.ucking garbage!!!
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

If a game affects you in this manner, you really need help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

It was my fault..I admit it...first time ever I odered a Molson at the game....I should have stuck to my usual Coors Lite.  It was the curse of the Habs.  They were laughing all the way up at Molson Stadium.  I take full responsibility...

Sections
Shortcuts