Brutal vs Carolina

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Brutal vs Carolina

Bruins are stinking the joint out tonight, against the last place Hurricanes, looked okay in the first, but this is plain awful. How is it, that the last place Canes,can make the Stanley Cups look this bad..the way with game is going, its going to be tough to get 3 past Ward. Kind of begs the question, the way Carolina plays the Bruins,how can they be where they are in the standings?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Re: Brutal vs Carolina

Absolutely f&cking incredible. Taking it up the a.s.s from the lowly f#cking Canes?????????? Gimme a fu.cking break!!! Time for a fuc.king trade!! THIS IS BULL S H I T!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

It hasnt just been against the Canes. They've been playing terrible for the past month. Too many mistakes all over the place. It's been a while since they've played a full game well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Pretty obvious to me that Carolina wants this game more. This is not acceptable. Heads need to fuc.king roll after this garbage. Corvo needs to see the inside of the press box. Fu.ck Carolina.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Lucic is the only Bruin that seems to give a fu.ck right now. Man, this game is pissing me off!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Brutal vs Carolina:
    [QUOTE]It hasnt just been against the Canes. They've been playing terrible for the past month. Too many mistakes all over the place. It's been a while since they've played a full game well.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    No kidding...they have been lousy for over a month now. Very lax in their own end, and are giving up too many grade A chances. Your Goalie can only bail you out so many times.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No spark in the Bruins since the Vancouver game. They are average at best.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]No spark in the Bruins since the Vancouver game. They are average at best.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    They played really well against the Rangers. That was their best game in Jan even though they lost.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

To the people who were bent about the B's less than stellar play in the second period of the victory vs. Ottawa:

The game tonight is what a stinker looks like.  This is one to analyze and complain about.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Brutal vs Carolina": [QUOTE]To the people who were bent about the B's less than stellar play in the second period of the victory vs. Ottawa: The game tonight is what a stinker looks like.  This is one to analyze and complain about. Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] This one had 5 year old chedder written all over it ...hopefully things will be different on Saturday afternoon vs the Penguins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Brutal vs Carolina": This one had 5 year old chedder written all over it ...hopefully things will be different on Saturday afternoon vs the Penguins.
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was terrible from beginning until I turned it off five minutes into the third.  It's going to happen.  I just hope it doesn't happen for a month.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

A month ago the bruins were flying high, they were wiping out all of the competition. I told everyone to enjoy it because it would not last.  It is a long season, and it is impossible to keep playing at the level that they were playing.  It was just a matter of time before they crashed.

Now they are playing like crap; and I will say it again...it is a long season, and they will begin playing well again.  Every team goes through highs and lows.  The Bruins will hit bottom...and actually lose 2 or more in a row....but we all know what they are capable of and they will peak again....

Just pi$ses me off that I spent money on tonight game.  Could have taken the family skiing this weekend...but then again, ski season cusks this year also..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Just awful tonight. And on season ticket holder appreciation night no less. I saw my fan rep on the way out. I asked for a refund for tonight. She was not amused.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

inevitable mid-winter blahs.

Yes, they look lousy but every team goes thru this at some point and they're still winning most games they play..i'd rather they smell like rotten fish now than a month before, or worse--into the playoffs.

Longer range issues of more import: Horton may be done for the year, and even if not, will not be 100%. Chia needs to come thru on his plans to add another depth fwd and a D-man via trade.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Although last night's excruciating game pretty much symbolises the Bs for about a month now they're experts at picking up their sticks and making a big rebound when it really matters. And the fact that the Hurricanes are unlikely to make the play offs means I'm not going to lose sleep over this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Hopefuly the bruins get back to playing a "full 60". This is team has been getting lucky with even some of the wins of late. I don't think they have played good hockey ever since the vancouver game and thats almost a month now. Slumps happen and so do hot streaks. Hope Horton comes back soon although I don't think hes the only reason I would just like to get everyone back and the lineup regular again after some injuries and suspensions.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Brutal vs Carolina:[QUOTE]inevitable mid-winter blahs. Yes, they look lousy but every team goes thru this at some point and they're still winning most games they play..i'd rather they smell like rotten fish now than a month before, or worse--into the playoffs. Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

^Yep!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]. Chia needs to come thru on his plans to add another depth fwd and a D-man via trade.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

This is where it's so difficult to get trades done. Chicago, Vancouver, Detroit, San Jose, Philly, Washington (we can add more) are all looking to make trades at the moment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Brutal vs Carolina": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brutal vs Carolina : This is where it's so difficult to get trades done. Chicago, Vancouver, Detroit, San Jose, Philly, Washington (we can add more) are all looking to make trades at the moment. Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE] The problem PC has right now is Hortons status, and how serious his concussion is, and how effective he will be, if and when he returns to the lineup.It alters the chemistry of the team somewhat, The first and third lines are not nearly as potent, with Horton out of the lineup. As for PC maybe looking a replacement, from listening to Darren Dreger and Bob Mckenzie on TSN, the asking price for a guy like Tuommo Ruttuu....is outrageous.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Yeah, that was one of the most boring hockey games I've seen this season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Man, I was pi$$ed watching that game last night. Facking Carolina! Are you kidding me????? Taking it up the a.s.s from the lowly, shiteating Canes????? This is unacceptable!!!! Wow, time to rip some people a new one! F.ucking garbage!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]inevitable mid-winter blahs. Yes, they look lousy but every team goes thru this at some point and they're still winning most games they play..i'd rather they smell like rotten fish now than a month before, or worse--into the playoffs. Longer range issues of more import: Horton may be done for the year, and even if not, will not be 100%. Chia needs to come thru on his plans to add another depth fwd and a D-man via trade.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]
    Exactly. Chicago for example has lost to the Oilers 3 times this season, and in 2 of those games were beaten 9-2 and 8-4. Edmonton is near the bottom of the league and the Blackhawks are considered Cup contenders. Its February, it happens.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I agree it happens even to the best. My complaint is that their play in the past month has allowed some bad habits to creep in. I really starting to wonder if the league did something to this team. Not blaming the league for giving warranted suspensions. It's like they lost some of that snarl, because they're over thinking, or under thinking certain situations. The goals the opposing team is scoring is something that wasn't even happening in their 3-7 record in Oct. It's total lack of coverage the number of times in a game is what's beginning to make me worry. In a way I'm glad that it happened to Rask while he's playing too,  because we can now shutup anyone who comes on here & tries to say "Timmy's fault because of the you know what!" It's something that is happening to both goalies. I'm not going to panic, because they will come out of it, but I also don't want to just sweep ot under the rug either. It's a concern, but not an over whelming one. Not yet anyway. 

Sections
Shortcuts