B's Announce "BadHabs" SEVENTH ANNUAL Development Camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

B's Announce "BadHabs" SEVENTH ANNUAL Development Camp

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=676398

Forwards: Casey Bailey*, Anton Blidh, Anthony Camara, Ryan Carpenter*, Peter Cehlarik, Mitchell Dempsey, Brian Ferlin, Ryan Fitzgerald, Seth Griffith, Colton Hargrove, Garnet Hathaway*, Matthew Lindblad

Defensemen: Linus Arnesson, Matt Benning, Chris Casto, Alex Cord*, Derek Docken*, Matthew Grzelcyk, Robbie O’Gara, Wiley Sherman.

Goaltenders: Zane Gothberg, Adam Morisson, Malcolm Subban.

*Indicates attendance to Development Camp is on an invite basis

2013 DEVELOPMENT CAMP INVITES

Oviedo, FL native Ryan Carpenter is a 6’1”, 180-pound forward who skated past two seasons at Bowling Green State University, recording 29 goals and 34 assists with 51 penalty minutes in 85 games. In the 2012-13 season with Bowling Green, Carpenter led the team in goals (18), points (33) and ranked second in assists (15). The 22-year-old also spent two seasons playing for the Sioux City Musketeers (2009-2011) in the United States Hockey League where he appeared in 117 games, earning 67 points (23-44).

Alex Cord is a 6’3”, 215-pound defenseman and native of Toronto, ON who played last season for the Mississauga Steelheads (Ontario Hockey League), tallying four goals and eight assists with 74 penalty minutes in 68 games. From 2008-12, the blueliner skated in 128 games with the Mississagua St. Michael’s Majors of the Ontario Hockey League, where he accrued three goals and 17 assists with 156 penalty minutes.

190 Main St.
    Wilmington, MA 01887

Wednesday, July 10 (Wilmington, MA)
    -Development Camp opens

-On-ice practice, Ristuccia Arena, 10:30 a.m.
    -Player/staff availability after on-ice practice

Thursday, July 11 (Wilmington, MA)
    -On-ice practice, Ristuccia Arena, 11:00 a.m.
    -On-ice practice #2, Ristuccia Arena, 12:45 p.m.
    -Player/staff availability after second on-ice practice

Friday, July 12 (Wilmington, MA)
    -On-ice practice, Ristuccia Arena, 10:30 a.m.

-On-ice practice #2, Ristuccia Arena, 11:45 a.m.

-Player/staff availability after second on-ice practice

-Following the Bruins prospects morning workouts and media availability, they will partake in community events outlined below:"

Anyone have the scoop on Alex Cord ? Chowda ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: B's Announce

The BadHab will consider showing up on Thursday and may bestow his observations with you all, if you beg me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Time to dust off the clipboard and bull horn!

If you ask nicely I think Sweeney will give you your whistle back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

The BadHab will consider showing up on Thursday and may bestow his observations with you all, if you beg me.

Just do it and report back to us. That is all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Speak to the BadHab with respect, the BadHab camp scouting report is a privilege, not a right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Speak to the BadHab with respect, the BadHab camp scouting report is a privilege, not a right.

You must not have noticed I am holding a virtual knife to your throat. Do it or else. Let no table stand in your way. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Not a very exciting crop of players!  Outside of Subban, I don't have any "can't wait to hear about this guy" feelings towards any of them.  Ah, the perils of not drafting high due to extended periods of success!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Not a very exciting crop of players!  Outside of Subban, I don't have any "can't wait to hear about this guy" feelings towards any of them.  Ah, the perils of not drafting high due to extended periods of success!

I'm intrigued to find out how Ferlin is coming along in his development. Grzelcyk and Griffith too I suppose. I'm not excited but intrigued nonetheless. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

...and Burke getting fired

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

This should be fun exactly because no one is supposed to be head and shoulders better than anyone else.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I'm intrigued to find out how Ferlin is coming along in his development. Grzelcyk and Griffith too I suppose. I'm not excited but intrigued nonetheless. [/QUOTE]

How about Camara ?

I am a bit

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I'm intrigued to find out how Ferlin is coming along in his development. Grzelcyk and Griffith too I suppose. I'm not excited but intrigued nonetheless.

How about Camara ?

I am a bit

San, I got to see some of Camara's playoff hockey so I've got at least an idea of what he's bringing to the table. The other guys I really don't know about first hand. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

How about Camara ?

I am a bit

[/QUOTE]

San, I got to see some of Camara's playoff hockey so I've got at least an idea of what he's bringing to the table. The other guys I really don't know about first hand. 

[/QUOTE]

And what did you see Dez? I heard Bob Mac say that he's got some Lucic in him. Won't back down from anybody & is a decent penalty killer. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Badhab, I'm counting on your reports.

Last year, I couldn't make it because I came down with Shingles.

This year, a heart attack. still can't travel outside the Canada. Travel Insurance risk.

Next year, I'm ready for anything!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

How about Camara ?

I am a bit

[/QUOTE]

And what did you see Dez? I heard Bob Mac say that he's got some Lucic in him. Won't back down from anybody & is a decent penalty killer. 

[/QUOTE]

I expect him to be more Tootoo than Lucic. Small for a power forward but a rugged gamer nonetheless. He's very dirty though so he needs to use his head more if he wants to succeed at the next level. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

How about Camara ?

I am a bit

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to see him grow a playoff beard with the Bruins.

Apparently, he grew one last year, during the season. The beard was so thick he looked like Sasquash.

He must have been quite a scary sight coming down left wing, with that look. Maybe that's why he had success scoring this year.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Only a few short days to wait sports fans!

Stay tuned to this forum.

Always controversial, hated, loved and generally thought to be ambivalent, the BadHab camp report coming Thursday!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Always controversial, hated, loved and generally thought to be ambivalent, the BadHab camp report coming Thursday!

No regulars hate the BHab Report.  We love it.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

July 10 cannot come fast enough. The fact that I can just go on my laptop and read your reports without paying makes me feel somewhat guilty.

Do you have a PayPal account to clear my conscience?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stourque. Show stourque's posts

Seth Griffith can score. Led the OHL in scoring until he got hurt.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Anyone have the scoop on Alex Cord ? Chowda ?

[/QUOTE]

Drove to Mississauga to watch Subban play a playoff game against the Steelheads. I was watching others and didn't pay any attention to him.

No scoop from me. No idea.

I'm can't wait to hear how Camara skates on one foot.

I expect him to be more Tootoo than Lucic. Small for a power forward but a rugged gamer nonetheless. He's very dirty though so he needs to use his head more if he wants to succeed at the next level. 

[/QUOTE]

........hits like a truck. And he can fight.

[/QUOTE]

No disrespect to Bob Mac but Camara's penalty killing doesn't stand out to me............for now anyway.

You are the king when it comes to Bruins scouting camp reports on BDC.

Why ? No one else goes.

• Sections
    Shortcuts