B's @ Habs Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: B's @ Habs Game Thread

What a joke that hooking call was on DK

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think that last goal should be Lucic..Think it went off Price and Krejci didnt get a stick on it...Oh well, big win, thought Boychuk played a terrific game...Halfway through the second the Bruins decided to play physical...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Davinator's comment:

DK? Terrible.

I literally laughed out loud ,  what the F penalty was that !!!

How do you hook someone with one arm?

Awful call!

LMAO !  one arm, that's right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I think that last goal should be Lucic..Think it went off Price and Krejci didnt get a stick on it...Oh well, big win, thought Boychuk played a terrific game...Halfway through the second the Bruins decided to play physical...

I had a good replay from overhead and Krejci beat out Plekanec to put it in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to Davinator's comment:

DK? Terrible.

I literally laughed out loud ,  what the F penalty was that !!!

How do you hook someone with one arm?

Awful call!

It didn't much matter at the end, but the Habs player clearly held DK's stick between his arm and hip and the referee in the corner(his vision blocked) made the call. Brutal.

At least the Bruins killed the last seconds of the 4 on 5.

Firmly in 1st place and deservedly so.

I wonder if the B's will jump in the TSN Power Rankings now too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

Seguin is awake while Horton sleeps. Everyone has to help out at different times.

Good work, Claude

Tip my hat to Julien great adjustment for the third!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

impressive win... weather the bad times and finish strong... signs of a championship team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Wow I'm glad I didn't read all this.  This team is injured p a bit.  Stays in it and walks away with 2 pts.  Yes outplayed.  But, 2 pts Is 2 pts.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Happy to get the victory with three American league players in it (not far from four, with Bourque), but, the Bruins played only 7 minutes in the third, showed no emotion and didn't play physical.

Krejci was very bad in the two first periods. Good that he redeemed himself with two great plays in a new line! And, I can't help thinking of poor Peverley, all alone....Kelly having a real dry begining of season, and Bourque useless...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I liked Spooner's first game, even showed some feistiness.  Do they really need McDermid ? How about making Spooner play even when Marchand returns?

As for Bourque I know many of you are not too fond of his play but I've seen a little progress and played well in the 3rd in a defensive role. Actualy that whole line is playing better .  Julien might just turn the kid intoa pretty good defensive winger. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

I've like seeing Krejci and Seguin together they looked really good. Fast!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Happy to get the victory with three American league players in it (not far from four, with Bourque), but, the Bruins played only 7 minutes in the third, showed no emotion and didn't play physical.

Krejci was very bad in the two first periods. Good that he redeemed himself with two great plays in a new line! And, I can't help thinking of poor Peverley, all alone....Kelly having a real dry begining of season, and Bourque useless...

Lucic-Krejci-Seguin was great in the third period.  I'm still leaning to putting the regular lines back.  But I'd put Horton with Peverley.  If he isn't with Lucic and Krejci.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Wow I'm glad I didn't read all this.  This team is injured p a bit.  Stays in it and walks away with 2 pts.  Yes outplayed.  But, 2 pts Is 2 pts. 

If you had seen the Bruins effort in the 1st 2 periods and Ward's putrid PP chances, you might see why all the negative posts, Shup.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Do they really need McDermid ?

How about making Spooner play even when Marchand returns?

If Julien needs Thornton then yes MacDermid plays as well. If Julien is only going to play Spooner for 5:29- What good is that for his developement ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

If you had seen the Bruins effort in the 1st 2 periods and Ward's putrid PP chances, you might see why all the negative posts, Shup.

I did.  Who won?  Those things happen.  Montreal was pumped.  Played hard.  And didn't win.  We have 3-4 AHL guys playing.  We need a pickup of some kind.  I'm baffled we win in spite of ward.  Can you imagine if our pp was even a little good?  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I

I did.  Who won?  Those things happen.  Montreal was pumped.  Played hard.  And didn't win.  We have 3-4 AHL guys playing. 

How did the bruins play in the 1st 2 periods Shup ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Rask #1 Star

Habs also missed on many chances with Rask out of position

Bouillon #1 player in the league successful in making a mockery of the game -- drawing a tripping call when barely touched going behind the net then pulling the chicken wing on the stick to draw another. How stupid do these refs make themselves look?

2nd best player out there tonight was Campbell. Watching the game over again and the kid gave the Habs fits every minute he was out there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I

I did.  Who won?  Those things happen.  Montreal was pumped.  Played hard.  And didn't win.  We have 3-4 AHL guys playing. 

Not great.  But I can tip my hat and say Montreal is a much better team.  They are fast. Move the puck well, are well coached and have puck moving mobile def.   Boston watched a lot.  And chased. But they managed to do enough to win.  2 pts!   How many did Montreal get?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Montreal won two periods. We won the last and won the game.  Rask great game.  Held us in.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Not great.  But I can tip my hat and say Montreal is a much better team.  They are fast. Move the puck well, are well coached and have puck moving mobile def.   Boston watched a lot.  And chased. But they managed to do enough to win.  2 pts!   How many did Montreal get ?

A big donut like the ones you like to eat...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Rask #1 Star

Habs also missed on many chances with Rask out of position

Bouillon #1 player in the league successful in making a mockery of the game -- drawing a tripping call when barely touched going behind the net then pulling the chicken wing on the stick to draw another. How stupid do these refs make themselves look?

2nd best player out there tonight was Campbell. Watching the game over again and the kid gave the Habs fits every minute he was out there.

I could see him staying on that line and moving to the right wing when Marchand comes back.  Probably not, but it gives us possibilities.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Not great.  But I can tip my hat and say Montreal is a much better team.  They are fast. Move the puck well, are well coached and have puck moving mobile def.   Boston watched a lot.  And chased. But they managed to do enough to win.  2 pts!   How many did Montreal get ?

A big donut like the ones you like to eat...

you are smart enough to know that rd teams sometime have to hold on and keep it close.  Then take it in the last period.  

PS I don't eat donuts.  Or fast food.  I do have a weakness for pizza and wings but I wanna live long enough to see my boy grow up.  Fast food and donuts aren't gonna help with that.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Souray.  4 goals. 2 helpers.  Leads team in ice time most nights. Still think he stinks?  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

...and they keep winning and you keep whining. You want the fully loaded cake with all the icing and you don't want to share. Everything is not perfect all the time, mon frere.