B's Canes Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

B's Canes Game Thread

See now why Paille is a spare part, he has to make that play. He has hands of stone. He wiffs the puck with two guys waiting for a pass for a shorty then the canes go back the other way & score. Brutal

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: B's Canes Game Thread

That was a very ugly powerplay by the B's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That Ferrence penalty was brutal. He never even came within a foot of touching him!! |How's that a trip? Brutal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Doesn't matter, B's should have 5 by now.  Where the heck is Horton?  He better start scoring again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A PP goal on a phantom call. Zebras are not having a good game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I hate PB playing on the point on the pp! He's more useful down low. The other thing is if PB is going to be used there, then put Chara in front of the net! Especially if the PP is going to suk like this! This is where CJ is so afraid of change! So afraid to mix things up a bit!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Why are the B's waiting until the third every game to start playing. It is going to bite them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

This will be a different game when the B's count one

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

They actually have been by far the better team this game though - they never waited until the third to start playing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I think this game is over.  The never buried their chances in the first and then Paille took over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: B's Canes Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Why are the B's waiting until the third every game to start playing. It is going to bite them.
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

They played well in the first! Just a bad break on the Canes first goal.  I think it can be offical to say that Nathan Horton is in a slump!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I think this game is over.  The never buried their chances in the first and then Paille took over.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    I missed the first 2 periods because I'm working but noticed that the scoring chances are at 9-5 Boston.Canes have 2 goals on 5 chances.Is it TT or were they just bad luck.what's going on?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

Our Beloved Bruins once again are snakebitten and have to play from behind and are getting into terrible habits of playing from behind. Although i am once again looking for an energetic, positive, and goal-scoring fleury in the 3rd to hopefully salvage at least OT/SO and possibly a W!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Canes Game Thread : I missed the first 2 periods because I'm working but noticed that the scoring chances are at 9-5 Boston.Canes have 2 goals on 5 chances.Is it TT or were they just bad luck.what's going on?

CAM WARD

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

That's the way you score on powerplays. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

This is getting so old, this team is looking more & more like a Dave Lewis "lifeless" team game by game! I just wanna be sick!
    Amd here comes the 4th line to make sure they get their 20 mins of ice time per game!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

To be honest it wasnt a great November.  If it wasn't for a few third period collapses by the other team it would have been disasterous.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

It hasn't been a great year PERIOD! Not just Nov. This group is now ready to be cast for the sequal to "I Robot!" Thank You Timmy, for being the only one to show some emotion from this team today! Lucic thinks he's just a goal scorer now, & too good to stoop himself to a actually help get some life into this team!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I don't like it when the bruins play at home. we stink at home. back to the road!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Z look tired & un-inspired, Thank god for salary cap issues, this team needs a shake up, dont they know there playing for jobs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1477. Show mattman1477's posts

Why the heck does CJ have a righthanded shooting d-man playing the left side and a lefthanded shooting d-man playing the right on the PP???...they're getting handcuffed way too much at the point and slowing down the play....just too obvious I guess.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

On the day after Thanksgiving, I am thankful that I didn't shell out hundreds of dollars to watch that fiasco live.  Ugh.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

[QUOTE]Why the heck does CJ have a righthanded shooting d-man playing the left side and a lefthanded shooting d-man playing the right on the PP???...they're getting handcuffed way too much at the point and slowing down the play....just too obvious I guess.
    Posted by mattman1477[/QUOTE]

As much as I think CJ is not the coach for this team, its all Geoff Ward's fault why there is a left-handed shooter on the right. Geoff Ward needs to be fired ASAP

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

That's because Jarvis wants the PP to play on one side of the ice. It supposed to help set up better onetimers! PWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTT! to that garbage!  Geoff Ward has nothing to do with the PP.

Sections
Shortcuts