B's Habs Fallout..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

B's Habs Fallout..

I touched on this earlier. Up in Montreal they are calling out Shawn Thornton for going after Hamrlik, same with Boychuk..But they are really mad at Price for letting Tim Thomas off the hook..Marchand is now public enemy #1 (I love it!!)..

The next game on 3/8 I think could be interesting..Typically in the games following a brawl filled game there is much ado about nothing..But my guess is come this deadline, Montreal is going to address their lack of enforcer, thats a huge issue up there too, and if they do, that guy is going to want to send a message, especially to the Bruins...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: B's Habs Fallout..

that's all fine and well...but how many "enforcers" are they going to pick up? 10 out of the 18 skaters will drop'em for the b's! maybe two or three will for the hab's... there is a numbers problem here...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

If the habs call up some goon like a LaRock id love for big McGratts to make an appearance. Put on a nice clown show right nas?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Funny how eveyone here was screaming that the Bs had only one "tough guy" and look at this team now... anyone (even Krecji) will drop the gloves. The difference between the Bs and (yes) highly talented Habs is that their players are a bunch of pansies. Always have been, always will be. Them adding one enforcer will not change a thng because the rest of the team still should be in FSL (figure skating league) rather than the NHL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I would expect that the Habs have another tough guy in the lineup next time.

I don't understand how it is okay for Pouliot to beat up Krejci, but not okay for Boychuk (not a fighter) or Thornton to pair off with guys in a similar scrum.  If you don't want to fight, don't fight.  It was dumb of Spacek and Pyatt to fight just like it was dumb of Krejci to fight.  The consequence is getting beat up.  So be it.

I still have more respect for those guys than Subban, who causes much of the conflict and then runs for cover.  That behavior is what gets your teammates beat up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Watch. Murphy's Law will kick in. It will be a 2-1 Bruins victory, with 3 penalties called !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Of course it will. 

March 7, 2:30 EDT: <<bring, ring />> "Mr. Gauthier?  Mr. Murphy from the NHL is on line one."

"Pierre?  Mike.  Listen, Gary doesn't want to see anything goofy when the Bruins are in town tomorrow.  You know there are guys in the media who will rake the league over the coals in the public if that game turns into a WWE cage match.  You hear what I'm saying?  Tell your guys to bottle it up and save it for the playoffs or whatever, or else Gary's going to come down hard.  One or two dancing bear shows is fine, but if there's a line brawl like last game, you won't like the consequences.  Okay?  Good, listen, I gotta go.  Colie's got a game of Twister going in his office, and if I go now I can get in on it."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Found this on youtube. Pretty good recap of the night's fisticuffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5CU8L0kwwg

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: B's Habs Fallout..:
    [QUOTE]I would expect that the Habs have another tough guy in the lineup next time. I don't understand how it is okay for Pouliot to beat up Krejci, but not okay for Boychuk (not a fighter) or Thornton to pair off with guys in a similar scrum.  If you don't want to fight, don't fight.  It was dumb of Spacek and Pyatt to fight just like it was dumb of Krejci to fight.  The consequence is getting beat up.  So be it. I still have more respect for those guys than Subban, who causes much of the conflict and then runs for cover.  That behavior is what gets your teammates beat up.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Chris Nilan said he was disgusted with Boychuk beating up a non-fighter , Spacek.  Then he went on to say in my days we fought the fighters bla bla bla....
    It' comments like this that get me upset. Boychuk IS NOT A FIGHTER. All these comments coming from Montrealers today were just plain ignorant .
    As for Krejci they better tape his gloves ,  he should not be fighting. Concussion , broken wrist ...  I think he couldn't help himself as he's gone on record calling them dirty.  He must really dislike them.
    Today Pouliotwas saying that the Habs don't need an enforcer they can take care of themselves. Yes right !  Next time pick on Lucic , your own size and let's see if you talk
    Call it what you want but when a Bruins team plays physical you see how defenders like Subban (among others) play the puck like a hot potato scared to get hit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh  and one last thing.  The Habs will not play the revenge card on March 8th . Beacause on March 24th they are back in Boston for the last time against the Bruins.
    Pacioretty ignited the fire when he shoved Chara and now the Bruins made them pay. I doubt the Habs will want to light another fire.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Habs Fallout.. : Chris Nilan said he was disgusted with Boychuk beating up a non-fighter , Spacek.  Then he went on to say in my days we fought the fighters bla bla bla.... It' comments like this that get me upset. Boychuk IS NOT A FIGHTER. All these comments coming from Montrealers today were just plain ignorant . As for Krejci they better tape his gloves ,  he should not be fighting. Concussion , broken wrist ...  I think he couldn't help himself as he's gone on record calling them dirty.  He must really dislike them. Today Pouliot was saying that the Habs don't need an enforcer they can take care of themselves. Yes right !  Next time pick on Lucic , your own size and let's see if you talk Call it what you want but when a Bruins team plays physical you see how defenders like Subban (among others) play the puck like a hot potato scared to get hit.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Boychuk is not a fighter, and Chris Nilan is a doped up knucklehead. 

Was it okay in his day to be a drug addict and steal stuff like he does now?  How about when he butt-ended Rick Middleton knocking out all of his teeth during face-off draw?  Was Middleton a fighter?  I can't think of anything more insane than Chris Nilan passing judgement on proper ice hockey etiquette.

If Spacek wants to start throwing punches at Boychuk, he gets what he gets.  Ridiculous.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Habs Fallout.. : Boychuk is not a fighter, and Chris Nilan is a doped up knucklehead.  Was it okay in his day to be a drug addict and steal stuff like he does now?  How about when he butt-ended Rick Middleton knocking out all of his teeth during face-off draw?  Was Middleton a fighter?  I can't think of anything more insane than Chris Nilan passing judgement on proper ice hockey etiquette. If Spacek wants to start throwing punches at Boychuk, he gets what he gets.  Ridiculous.

LOL... I forgot about that what Nilan did to Nifty. I will email the radio host that had him on.
    What about Boychuk taking off his helmet to fight ?  I bet  Subban or Pouliot
    don;t take off their helmets in a fight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: B's Habs Fallout..:[QUOTE]  If you don't want to fight, don't fight.  It was dumb of Spacek and Pyatt to fight just like it was dumb of Krejci to fight. The consequence is getting beat up.  So be it. I still have more respect for those guys than Subban, who causes much of the conflict and then runs for cover.  That behavior is what gets your teammates beat up.

Correct and very interesting that Gill is not in the lineup for Montreal tonight suffering an upper body injury hmmm was it one the scrums he kept getting into because of PKs constant cheap crap or when Gointa took a run at Marchand ? Me thinks so.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Glad I PVR'd last night's game.. Just finished watching it and it never gets boring.. It will be on there for quite a while let me tell ya..I will probably watch it again tomorrow night ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Glad I PVR'd last night's game.. Just finished watching it and it never gets boring.. It will be on there for quite a while let me tell ya..I will probably watch it again tomorrow night ...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Just did the exact same thing cowboys...it was just as fun the second time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Habs Fallout.. : Just did the exact same thing cowboys...it was just as fun the second time.
    It must've been quite a game because here in Canada on Sportsnet,they're still talking about the game and it's ramifications(2 days later).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I am hoping that the Bruins bring the same tenacity attitude for every gm. and for the play-offs. Hopefully they don't coast after the deadline ie Ryder who played a great gm. against his former team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

If you or your teammates want to take liberties with the other team, then EVERYONE gets what they deserve because youre a TEAM out there.  One dirty player can have ramifications on your best player, i.e., Cooke/Crosby.  Who knows how bad off Crosby is, and you could argue that it was Cooke who got him hurt.  When you have boneheads running around at people out there, your WHOLE TEAM better be prepared to back it up.  When you take little shots & slashes at the other guys like Price did on Lucic for example, your WHOLE TEAM better be willing to back it up.  Montreal does it every game, this time Boston wasnt taking it lying down.