Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!!

Bs have completely dominated both games in Boston, TT is in their heads, the Cannucks are frustrated and falling into the Bs trap to play Bs hockey.  Now no more smilling from their coach and the players in front of the media.  Now peeps in Vancouver will start questionning.  First Lungo is already been questionned as we speak, then the Sedins and compagny will have to start answering questions that they wish they would not have to answer! 
       The Cannucks know that they cannot take the chance to go back to Boston trailing 3-2 the way the Bs are playing at home.
       I smell blood and I hope the Bs will take advantage of it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!!

If I was a Canucks fan I wouldn't be happy with the play and demeanor of that time right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We must be going with Rask.  :-)

When TT wins the MVP you have a thread to make.

Cheers buddy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

C'mon, where are all the Timmy Thomas bashers? You guys run your mouth when he has a bad game or lets in a soft goal, but no where to be found 94% of the time he is stellar.

What a bunch of terds.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

it really is amazing how the Sedins are wilting under the pressure. they are almost clueless on the ice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If TT plays another 2 games like this out of the next 3 I might start liking him more!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am a TT basher but the only goal that I can really bash about in the final is the OT goal in game 2.  This is by far TT s best round so far.  I hope that he keeps going like this and everyone will be happy.  I think that our D is doing heck of a job clearing seconds chances!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

In Response to Re: Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!!:
    [QUOTE]C'mon, where are all the Timmy Thomas bashers? You guys run your mouth when he has a bad game or lets in a soft goal, but no where to be found 94% of the time he is stellar. What a bunch of terds.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

you mean to tell me you dont shake your head at 94% of things thomas does?

its simple. tim thomas is the tom brady of the nhl. surround him with guys that know thier role, and can execute, hes gonna look like a hero.

put lundquist or luongo in net for the bruins... yahtzee.
     put thomas in florida or long island... game over.
    put brady in oakland? weird...

its starts with the gm, then the coaching staff, all being on the same page to playing to their strenghts. then finding guys (boychuk, mcquaid, marchand, peverly, seids, horton, campbell) that can fill roles and step up and do their job.

dont get me wrong. thomas makes saves no other goalie can make, but, at the same time, hes a hero cause he has guys like chara, bergeron, (pj, yelle) are dedicated to playing defense to make life tolerable in net.

(pk stat? 5 out 9 powerplays< vancouver didnt have a shot on net)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Not sure if I would put it that way, that "they have them where they want them", but very clearly Boston has momentum in a very big way.

Canucks appear dazed and confused more this game than last.

In many ways this last game was a more impressive win than last game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

2 beatings in a row in Boston... trust me the Cannucks know that they cannot afford to lose the next one!  Pressure is a killer!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

BC,

On one hand you say "tim thomas is the tom brady of the nhl. surround him with guys that know thier role, and can execute, hes gonna look like a hero" and on the other hand you state "Thomas makes saves no other goalie can make".

So which is it? I shake my head at how incredible TT has played all year. He's got almost a 94% save percentage this year and you are still going to question him? That's like the Brady bashers who chastised him for missing a receiver during 2007.

You can't be perfect every night. TT has come close many nights and is the SOLE reason the Bruins are where they are.

Do we forget the stick save he made in the Montreal series? Where was the D then?

I think Boston has a solid D. But when the puck gets through, it still has to be stopped. TT has been a rock in goal this year. He is the Hero.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]To the lovers who have nothing intelligent to say...just know that your post will be deleted and your comment will be ignored!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Can't we all just get along?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffory. Show jeffory's posts

Tim Thomas is the best goalie the Bruins have ever had including Cheevers. He stops point blank shots, rebounds and breakaways where Vancouver is talking to themselves. It reminds me of Montreal's Dryden single handily stopping a great Bruins squad. Stopping 40 shots a night is physically and mentally draining. The defense is playing better in the give away department which makes it even tougher for the Canucks! Go Bruins!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]To the lovers who have nothing intelligent to say...just know that your post will be deleted and your comment will be ignored!!

do what u have to do lucaooo but im not going anywhere. if u think your going to just delete all of my post your dizzy and learn how to spell the bruins are playing the canucks!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Right anyone who has nothing smart to say will be deleted!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Right anyone who has nothing smart to say will be deleted!!

if so, you would've been deleted a long time ago.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Because unlike some of you guys I am not insulting the other posters even when I don't agree with them. 

Can't you guys just stick to the thread?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]If TT plays another 2 games like this out of the next 3 I might start liking him more!!

so u might like tim thomas more if he has shutouts in 2 of the next 3 games. so game 5,6 and 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals u might? my question is if tim thomas does help the bruins win the Stanley Cup will u then remember him in 10 years?

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6">
    First: 10/3/2009
    Last: 6/10/2011
    10 years fom no now one will even remember this no neck clown on the ice... he will be another Jim Carey!!
    or will he just be another jim carey to u is all i am asking?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from yukamatta409. Show yukamatta409's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!! : so u might like tim thomas more if he has shutouts in 2 of the next 3 games. so game 5,6 and 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals u might? my question is if tim thomas does help the bruins win the Stanley Cup will u then remember him in 10 years? www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6 " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6 " target="_parent"> lucaooo Posts: 2265 First: 10/3/2009 Last: 6/10/2011 10 years fom no now one will even remember this no neck clown on the ice... he will be another Jim Carey!! or will he just be another jim carey to u is all i am asking?
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Fair to say Thomas has had a way better career then Carey already without this years play-off run. Thomas's numbers this year in the play-offs has got to be Conn Symth worthy,but the Bruins would have to win the Cup for Tim Thomas to really win it i think, unless the last 3 games go to overtime losses were Tim Thomas did everything he could. So i dont think he is anywhere near the washout Jim Carey was but funny post.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bforrnelson. Show bforrnelson's posts

talking with a friend in Victoria, BC and today's joke around the watercooler is "what time is it in Boston?"...."12 past Luongo!"  sounds about right!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!! : so u might like tim thomas more if he has shutouts in 2 of the next 3 games. so game 5,6 and 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals u might? my question is if tim thomas does help the bruins win the Stanley Cup will u then remember him in 10 years? www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6 " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6 " target="_parent"> lucaooo Posts: 2265 First: 10/3/2009 Last: 6/10/2011 10 years fom no now one will even remember this no neck clown on the ice... he will be another Jim Carey!! or will he just be another jim carey to u is all i am asking?
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Anyone who helps the Bs win the Cup is will be remembered!!