Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!!

In Response to Re: Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bs have the Cannucks exactly where they want them now!! : you mean to tell me you dont shake your head at 94% of things thomas does? its simple. tim thomas is the tom brady of the nhl. surround him with guys that know thier role, and can execute, hes gonna look like a hero. put lundquist or luongo in net for the bruins... yahtzee.  put thomas in florida or long island... game over. put brady in oakland? weird... its starts with the gm, then the coaching staff, all being on the same page to playing to their strenghts. then finding guys (boychuk, mcquaid, marchand, peverly, seids, horton, campbell) that can fill roles and step up and do their job. dont get me wrong. thomas makes saves no other goalie can make, but, at the same time, hes a hero cause he has guys like chara, bergeron, (pj, yelle) are dedicated to playing defense to make life tolerable in net. (pk stat? 5 out 9 powerplays< vancouver didnt have a shot on net)
    Posted by BCeagles01[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to say that hockey is a team game? Go figure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Good to see the Bruins showed up and made the game close. Cancel the parade. Bunch of losers....let's here it...they re not losers, they are in the cup finals, YIPEE.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Good to see the Bruins showed up and made the game close. Cancel the parade. Bunch of losers....let's here it...they re not losers, they are in the cup finals, YIPEE.  
    Posted by cosmo14[/QUOTE]

Are you mentally challenged.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

It pains me to say this, but I think we win game 6, but game 7 has the exact same premise as tonight, and games 1 and 2.

Btw, can we PLEASE put the puck in the net with the multiple chances we get from point blank range with Luongo basically halfway out of the net?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

really ? you're facing what now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If you would have told me before the final started that the Bs would have lost the first 3 games on the road I would have been surprise!  Bs have been really good on the road all year long including in the playoffs!  It would suck if in the end up they would lose because of their record on the road!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

[QUOTE]If you would have told me before the final started that the Bs would have lost the first 3 games on the road I would have been surprise!  Bs have been really good on the road all year long including in the playoffs!  It would suck if in the end up they would lose because of their record on the road!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Are YOU mentally challenged.."would have been surprise"??? "if in the end up"????