B's in Vancity.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

B's in Vancity.

I hope the Nucks are spent after kickin' the crap outta the Habs tonight, and the B's roll into town and pick up 2 pts.

Coaching minor hockey has its perks, the Canucks are hosting Coaching Day in BC and I get to watch the B's game day skate and they mic CJ as he addresses the minor coaches in the stands.

Should be cool!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: B's in Vancity.

In Response to B's in Vancity.:
    [QUOTE]I hope the Nucks are spent after kickin' the crap outta the Habs tonight, and the B's roll into town and pick up 2 pts. Coaching minor hockey has its perks, the Canucks are hosting Coaching Day in BC and I get to watch the B's game day skate and they mic CJ as he addresses the minor coaches in the stands. Should be cool!
    Posted by HABH8R[/QUOTE]
    Congrats!That sounds like it should be great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

it's apparently been the Blackhawks for the last couple of coaching events...I passed.

I'm missing a kids practice during playoffs to see the B's in town...sb cool.

Last B's game I caught here, Tocchett was on the B's!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

This game is the 2nd game of the HNIC doubleheader Sat night. Basically prime-time for the entire country to see. Bet the Habs fans go to sleep early, though, especially if they can't beat the Leafs on Thursday night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to B's in Vancity.:
    [QUOTE]I hope the Nucks are spent after kickin' the crap outta the Habs tonight, and the B's roll into town and pick up 2 pts. Coaching minor hockey has its perks, the Canucks are hosting Coaching Day in BC and I get to watch the B's game day skate and they mic CJ as he addresses the minor coaches in the stands. Should be cool!
    Posted by HABH8R[/QUOTE]
    Do you mean that literally or figuratively? The B's did both in the 8-6 game. Don't think the Nucks are built to do both. Just win the game....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Oops, I just jinxed the Nucks. Habs up 2-0 early...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

In Response to Re: B's in Vancity.:
    [QUOTE]Oops, I just jinxed the Nucks. Habs up 2-0 early...
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

yeah, I was hoping they would kick the crap outta them on the scoreboard but no such luck. the nuckleheads dont have the firepower to mix it up.

Thank god for DVR's cause I still have the B's/Habs game from a couple of weeks ago...I wish I watched the Dallas game as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

I live in Victoria and have been trying to find decently priced tickets to the game saturday, but they are sooooooo expensive.  Its crazy!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

The game isn't until Sat night lol so I doubt they are "spent"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

The Canucks game should be a good test for the B's.  After getting dismantled by the Wings, it will be good to see how if they step up against an elite team.

I'm also hoping that Seguin gets to play against Hall and the Oil. I'm predicting the battle of the rookies will be won by...Marchand!