B's New definintion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: B's New definintion

In response to Davinator's comment:

C'mon guys...is this a new poster, or a new/old poster?

Let's not rap the knuckles of newbies...there is lots of room on the bandwagon!

Some like to do that here. I came once and commented on TT and got reemed for not being a long time poster and having the audacity to post.

Just because you do not post does not mean you are not a fan it could be like me. In Fl with little news that I see or games to see in Florida. However it does not mean I or others do not love the B's as much as others. Gee it actually maybe more because we stay connected from long distances as best we can.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

You guys making fun of the Duke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Just because you do not post does not mean you are not a fan it could be like me. In Fl with little news that I see or games to see in Florida. However it does not mean I or others do not love the B's as much as others. Gee it actually maybe more because we stay connected from long distances as best we can.

You are okay in my book, Jim.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

dare i say that just because your all good posters doesnt give you the right to knock those who maybe are not so much good posters >? I live ina world of listen and think, then react lol, well my reaction if that was me your (essentialy ) picking on, I would quit coming here, Not what any of us want really, is chasing them away like were the experts of BDC lol

Hell they allow trolls dont they ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wally, I'm not picking on you here, but I am wondering what happened to your ability to type coherently?

Did you switch to an iPad?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wally, I'm not picking on you here, but I am wondering what happened to your ability to type coherently?

Did you switch to an iPad?

Hahahaha actually i tore apart my KB and cleaned it lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

KB?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Nothing wrong with a little hazing. Call it the BDC initiation. You want to run with the big dogs you have to pay your dues.

Now if he responds and pokes some fun at himself we can expedite his credentials.

Exactly Kel.

Some of the types of 'first posts' likely to be mocked:

1. Check out this new blog!  It's written by me and although I've never posted here before, have no information or opinions that are remotely interesting, and I could be a 9-year old twerp from Hicknuts, Tennessee, you should take the time to read my thoughts.

2. Snappy one liners like Boo-yah, True Grit, and the increasingly annoying 'Don't Poke the Bear'

3. The cliches of people who check in on the Bruins a few times a year when the Sox are rained out.  'Chara is huge', 'Jacobs is so cheap', and so forth.

4. Fire Julien.

5. The hit and run post.  If you come here, you should come for discussion and if you have an opinion you should follow up to defend it or explain yourself.  One of the reasons so few people respond to first time posters is that there is a good chance they'll never be back to defend or explain their opinion that Jagr's skates seem to be laced too tightly.

Sections
Shortcuts