B's outhit 17-2 in 1st against Canes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

B's outhit 17-2 in 1st against Canes

B's only two hits were by players with a broken nose and one closer to 50 years old than 30 going by espn. Say it's not true I can't see the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: B's outhit 17-2 in 1st against Canes

And the end result of the period was a tie game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Carolina playing for their lives and Tank standing on his head again.  I know Looch is hurt but he hasn't laid a finger on anyone tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

This is one stat that is sooooo overrated. You will see more often than not that the home team gets the edge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

The stat is taken by a team employee... not the league. As such, the home team almost always runs away with it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

It's called homer stat keepers. There's no way the disparity was that large, none at all.

In Response to B's outhit 17-2 in 1st against Canes:
    [QUOTE]B's only two hits were by players with a broken nose and one closer to 50 years old than 30 going by espn. Say it's not true I can't see the game.  
    Posted by KJBruinswin[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

final stats 43-19 for Carolina, totally bogus.  I guess they must have counted the 20 hits on TT.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Just checked stats again, Thorn was issued 2, Boych 2, McQ 1 and Hort 0, yet Skinner was given 4 and Larose 7.  Just too funny for anymore comments from me.