B's Pens Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Re: B's Pens Game Thread

Should be 1-0 right now. 5 hole goals mean Thomas is tired. Real is a beast. really enjoyable to watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

In response to "Re: B's Pens Game Thread":
    Should be 1-0 right now. 5 hole goals mean Thomas is tired. Real is a beast. really enjoyable to watch. Posted by originalcallodthedom
    Yeah that goligoski trade looks like a steal. Just thing the pens are minus Letang and Crosby and they are still slugging the bruins. Imagine the bruins with no chara/bergeron, that's how deep the pens are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread:
    Should be 1-0 right now. 5 hole goals mean Thomas is tired. Real is a beast. really enjoyable to watch.
    Posted by originalcallodthedom

I like this guys game.Plays physical, big,strong and really talented.Not afraid to mix it up with anyone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

I think Julien really needs to take a good hard look at his players and find out WHY these weekend afternoon games are ALWAYS SO ATROCIOUS

Maybe there needs to be a strict curfew. Maybe these guys are having too good a time the night before. Something is going on. How else to explain why this is such a 100% sure thing that they're going to suck in these games?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

They are being manhandled by the Pens.  Worse than that, the B's are letting it happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Should be 1-0 right now. 5 hole goals mean Thomas is tired. Neal is a beast. really enjoyable to watch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Losing Bergeron would be devastating.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Big goal come on boys!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Losing Bergeron would be devastating. Posted by dezaruchi
    Yikes my last post.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread : Sure, professor. Newsflash: Tim Thomas has underperformed pretty much ALL YEAR and especially since his selfish distraction with the Obama thing at the White House.
    Posted by BassFishing

Pay attention, student.

Statflash:

November:  1.76GAA .941SV%
    December:  1.97GAA .946SV%

When you say, "ALL YEAR", did you mean not including that 40%?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Losing Bergeron would be devastating.
    Posted by dezaruchi

100% agree, only real leader on team and only guy who competes every shift.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

This first line looks seriously pissed and ready to go right now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

Nothing new to see today. Another stinker in a day time game ... im so suprised by this *sarcasm*. Doesnt help that they are playing the 2012 stanley cup champs today either IMO. Hopefully some of you are starting to see what a few of us have seen for months now with this team. They look tired every game, weak on the boards, and unmotivated to do what it takes to win this year.

I understand that its still the regular season, but eventualy the body of work in the regular season starts to reflect on whats going to happen in the playoffs as well. When was the last time a suprise team won the cup and to me it would be a suprise right now if the bruins repeated?  Honestly in 31 years of watching hockey can only think of maybe 2 times ..  1986 and 1993 Canadiens I wouldnt have picked to win it, great goal tending wins games though. Other then that its been pretty cut and dry by play in the regular season who would have a legit chance to win it and they did.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Limp passes, no forecheck, no bodychecks, bad D, lack of speed.............

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Turco with a circus save

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lucic, despite have a swiss cheese stick in the paint, is having a great game.  He's skating hard, hitting, and never giving up on plays.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

As I typed that krejci goes up high again he has the best roof shot.I have seen in a while

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I think Julien really needs to take a good hard look at his players and find out WHY these weekend afternoon games are ALWAYS SO ATROCIOUS Maybe there needs to be a strict curfew. Maybe these guys are having too good a time the night before. Something is going on. How else to explain why this is such a 100% sure thing that they're going to suck in these games?
    Posted by Swearengen

I agree.  I think he's been to loose about stuff like that. Of course, we don't know, but what is with the lackadaisical attitude and style?

Pretty sad it takes Turco to spark the team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Lucic, despite have a swiss cheese stick in the paint, is having a great game.  He's skating hard, hitting, and never giving up on plays. Posted by Not-A-Shot
    Caron also playing a fantastic physical game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Limp passes, no forecheck, no bodychecks, bad D, lack of speed.............
    Posted by soups-7

It's all effort! The Pengs are missing the best player in the world but they still press on. All of the Bs problems are effort related which leads to bad habits and 7th seed.I just hope there is another gear for them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Time to go wash the truck!
    Posted by MrVmax

Yup.

Things to do today
    1) disassemble rink
    2) think about washing truck, decide not to.
    3) make note to get the yard dead level for next winter's rink
    4) watch rink melt
    5) practice tying noose

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Bergy out?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Don't be afraid to give the Penguins credit for the way they came out of the gate today. They came out, played real physical, forced the b's to take penalties and took advantage of it...Still some time left here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Twice good defensive plays by Ference on Malkin. Bruins legs are starting to come around.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Nothing new to see today. Another stinker in a day time game ... im so suprised by this *sarcasm*. Doesnt help that they are playing the 2012 stanley cup champs today either IMO. Hopefully some of you are starting to see what a few of us have seen for months now with this team. They look tired every game, weak on the boards, and unmotivated to do what it takes to win this year. I understand that its still the regular season, but eventualy the body of work in the regular season starts to reflect on whats going to happen in the playoffs as well. When was the last time a suprise team won the cup and to me it would be a suprise right now if the bruins repeated?  Honestly in 31 years of watching hockey can only think of maybe 2 times ..  1986 and 1993 Canadiens I wouldnt have picked to win it, great goal tending wins games though. Other then that its been pretty cut and dry by play in the regular season who would have a legit chance to win it and they did.
    Posted by puckhog9966

Carolina in 2006.

Sections
Shortcuts