B's Pens Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nullify. Show nullify's posts

Re: B's Pens Game Thread

In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread:
    In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread : You tell em Sgt. NAS...the intelligence on this board never ceases to amaze me.
    Posted by null

You tell em Sargent FAKE.  You are the biggest FAKE on this board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread : Yep.  That's an error on my part, but I bet "your" boyfriend Kevi doesn't know the difference. lol If "fringe" fans go to many classic Bruins games, then I guess I'm one of those. What I am not is a moronic homer.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTe

I know the difference between someone who knows what their talking about and someone who is full of crap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Whew ! What a thread . I'm worn out.

A note to Bassfishing. Please , please stick around. I've grown tired of debating the meaning of simple words and phrases. You can take my place.

I must say though that my favourite post of the thread is:

It's cute when Americans argue about hockey.........thanks dez.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's cute when Americans argue about hockey.
    Posted by dezaruchi

It's also cute when Canadian based teams leave Canada for the more prosperous USA and then win the Cup shortly after.

It's also cute when Canadians defend the sport as if they own it, but have less than 25% of the NHL teams.  Fun fact:  Mass, Jersey, New York and PA have the same amount of NHL teams as Canada.

I think it might be cute when Canadian teams win the Cup, but my memory is muddy (what's this river that I'm in?).  It's been almost 20 years since a Canadian city had a Stanley Cup parade.

It's cute when Canadian players come to the USA to play and then end up becoming citizens and raising their families here instead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread : It's also cute when Canadian based teams leave Canada for the more prosperous USA and then win the Cup shortly after. It's also cute when Canadians defend the sport as if they own it, but have less than 25% of the NHL teams.  Fun fact:  Mass, Jersey, New York and PA have the same amount of NHL teams as Canada. I think it might be cute when Canadian teams win the Cup, but my memory is muddy (what's this river that I'm in?).  It's been almost 20 years since a Canadian city had a Stanley Cup parade. It's cute when Canadian players come to the USA to play and then end up becoming citizens and raising their families here instead.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Ohhhhh say can you see...............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread : It's also cute when Canadian based teams leave Canada for the more prosperous USA and then win the Cup shortly after. It's also cute when Canadians defend the sport as if they own it, but have less than 25% of the NHL teams.  Fun fact:  Mass, Jersey, New York and PA have the same amount of NHL teams as Canada. I think it might be cute when Canadian teams win the Cup, but my memory is muddy (what's this river that I'm in?).  It's been almost 20 years since a Canadian city had a Stanley Cup parade. It's cute when Canadian players come to the USA to play and then end up becoming citizens and raising their families here instead.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Nice touch to add some Canadiana. Cheers.

Sections
Shortcuts