B's players pts distributed this season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

B's players pts distributed this season

OK, to have some hockey talk. Let's see where who will get what this season. It seems that the B's have their team Lets go with the top 9, 6 dmen & the 2 goalie's. Here's mine. Let's do this without injuries being a factor. Let's play it like a perfect world.

Seguin- 35-45= 80
    Bergeron- 24g-51a= 75pts (He'll be feeding Seguin)
    DK- 22-46= 68
    Marchand- 25-40= 65
    Lucic- 30-27= 57
    Horton- 25-25= 50
    Chara- 12- 38= 50
    Peverly- 20-26= 46
    Kelly- 15-22= 37
    Caron- 12- 16= 28 
    Hamilton- 8-18= 26
    Seids- 5- 20= 25
    Ference- 5- 18= 23
    Boychuk- 7-15= 22
    McQuaid- 4- 14= 18

Rask- 34w- 25l 6otl 2.34 GAA .922 SP 4 SO
    Khudobin- 10-5 2otl 2.22 GAA.919 SP 1 SO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: B's players pts distributed this season

In Response to B's players pts distributed this season:
    OK, to have some hockey talk. Let's see where who will get what this season. It seems that the B's have their team Lets go with the top 9, 6 dmen & the 2 goalie's. Here's mine. Let's do this without injuries being a factor. Let's play it like a perfect world. Seguin- 35-45= 80 Bergeron- 24g-51a= 75pts (He'll be feeding Seguin) DK- 22-46= 68 Marchand- 25-40= 65 Lucic- 30-27= 57 Horton- 25-25= 50 Chara- 12- 38= 50 Peverly- 20-26= 46 Kelly- 15-22= 37 Caron- 12- 16= 28  Hamilton- 8-18= 26 Seids- 5- 20= 25 Ference- 5- 18= 23 Boychuk- 7-15= 22 McQuaid- 4- 14= 18 Rask- 34w- 25l 6otl 2.34 GAA .922 SP 4 SO Khudobin- 10-5 2otl 2.22 GAA.919 SP 1 SO
    Posted by nitemare-38

I'd say those look pretty good...might be a bit high on Hamilton...depends if he sticks and who he plays with...
    What happened to Thorntons #s though...how about 3 slap and tickle fights...3 debates from the bench and 3 mean faces... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

Seguin- 35-45= 80 - Agree, hope this is the year Seguin becomes the ppg player we all know he will be.  Being a contract year I am expecting big time stats.  
    Bergeron- 24g-51a= 75pts - might be a little generous on the assists, will need the pp to really pick up for him to achieve this even with Seguin.
    DK- 22-46= 68 - This should make the haters go away.  
    Marchand- 25-40= 65 - I see more of a 30-30 season
    Horton- 25-25= 50 - I like the optimism.  Do people realize his production was better when he played last year (post 1st concussion) than in 2011? 
    Peverly- 20-26= 46 - I see 16-32, 15 ppa
    Caron- 12- 16= 28 - I think we would all be satisfied with this, provided he plays decent D
    Hamilton- 8-18= 26 This would exceed my expectations.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to B's players pts distributed this season:
    OK, to have some hockey talk. Let's see where who will get what this season. It seems that the B's have their team Lets go with the top 9, 6 dmen & the 2 goalie's. Here's mine. Let's do this without injuries being a factor. Let's play it like a perfect world. Seguin- 35-45= 80 Bergeron- 24g-51a= 75pts (He'll be feeding Seguin) DK- 22-46= 68 Marchand- 25-40= 65 Lucic- 30-27= 57 Horton- 25-25= 50 Chara- 12- 38= 50 Peverly- 20-26= 46 Kelly- 15-22= 37 Caron- 12- 16= 28  Hamilton- 8-18= 26 Seids- 5- 20= 25 Ference- 5- 18= 23 Boychuk- 7-15= 22 McQuaid- 4- 14= 18 Rask- 34w- 25l 6otl 2.34 GAA .922 SP 4 SO Khudobin- 10-5 2otl 2.22 GAA.919 SP 1 SO
    Posted by nitemare-38

Justing wondering why you think Rask is going to perform under his career average numbers?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season:
    In Response to B's players pts distributed this season : Justing wondering why you think Rask is going to perform under his career average numbers?
    Posted by Orrthebest

Nothing to do with Rask. I think there's teams in the East that got stronger so the B's will either be forced to open it up more & therefore they'll give up more opportunities & Hamilton will be a rookie, making rookie mistakes. This will be Rask's first yr where he plays 60+ reg season games. His #'s are bound to go up. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Nice work there Nite! Hopefully everyone stays healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

This is fun. Here's my list:

Seguin: 45-51-96
    Bergeron: 24-55-79
    Marchand: 34-42-76
    Krejci: 24-51-75
    Lucic:  37-32-69
    Peverley: 19-40-59
    Chara: 15-39-54
    Horton: 24-24-48
    Kelly:  18-22-40
    Caron:  20-20-40
    Hamilton: 9-21-30
    Seidenberg: 4-18-23
    Ference: 5-17-22
    Spooner: 9-12-21
    Boychuck: 6-9-15

Rask:  2.29 - .928
    Khubodin:  2.42 - .923

Optimistic, yes, but I think Seguin, Lucic and Marchand are ready for career years, and the entire team is ready for a hungry rebound year much like two years ago.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

This is fun. Here's my list: Seguin: 45-51-96 Bergeron: 24-55-79 Marchand: 34-42-76 Krejci: 24-51-75 Lucic:  37-32-69 Peverley: 19-40-59 Chara: 15-39-54 Horton: 24-24-48 Kelly:  18-22-40 Caron:  20-20-40 Hamilton: 9-21-30 Seidenberg: 4-18-23 Ference: 5-17-22 Spooner: 9-12-21 Boychuck: 6-9-15 Rask:  2.29 - .928 Khubodin:  2.42 - .923 Optimistic, yes, but I think Seguin, Lucic and Marchand are ready for career years, and the entire team is ready for a hungry rebound year much like two years ago.
    Posted by OatesCam

Big year by Seguin.  I like it.  I for some reason have a hard time believing any Bruin will get over 80 pts.  They play everyone so even bc of depth.  I like it though...45 snipes would make me happy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Definitely a challenge to put up high points because of limited minutes. But, for a good chunk of the year that was Seguin's pace with only 17 per game. Also, Savard got 88 with less talent. I think Tyler, with his ability and excellent linemates and teamates, could do it. Likely? Probably not, but I wouldn't bet against him. In response to "Re: B's players pts distributed this season":
    In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : Big year by Seguin.  I like it.  I for some reason have a hard time believing any Bruin will get over 80 pts.  They play everyone so even bc of depth.  I like it though...45 snipes would make me happy Posted by shuperman

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Caron has been working out with bergy in the past couple weeks getting ready for the season. Hope this adds different elements to his game, i still have high hopes on this kid to be a solid 2nd line forward maybe a 50pt guy when he gets a season or two under his belt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : Nothing to do with Rask. I think there's teams in the East that got stronger so the B's will either be forced to open it up more & therefore they'll give up more opportunities & Hamilton will be a rookie, making rookie mistakes. This will be Rask's first yr where he plays 60+ reg season games. His #'s are bound to go up. 
    Posted by nitemare-38

who got better? okay, the rangers got a little bit better, but who else? carolina? winnipeg? philly, washington, pittsburgh, florida, jersey, ottawa, all these teams either stayed the same or got worse

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : who got better? okay, the rangers got a little bit better, but who else? carolina? winnipeg? philly, washington, pittsburgh, florida, jersey, ottawa, all these teams either stayed the same or got worse
    Posted by juniorfalcon19

how did carolina get worse or stay the same??? They added semin and j. staal. that alone makes them more competitive. Jersey got worse. Ottawa will be better this year mainly by players maturing. Florida stayed the same. Pitt will be better jsut by having crosby back in the lineup. was, philly and winnipeg have remained the same.

The rangers upgraded on what was the best eastern team from last year. They will be the team that rolls over everyone this season. Their lineup should make all of us nervous. The only weakness they have is on the defensive side of the puck but when you block as many shots as they do from a forward standpoint. They will be hard to score on and increase their goals for average from 11th in the league to top 5. Good luck with the rangers in the playoffs they stay healthly i dont think my bs can beat them without getting lucky bounces.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : how did carolina get worse or stay the same??? They added semin and j. staal. that alone makes them more competitive. Jersey got worse. Ottawa will be better this year mainly by players maturing. Florida stayed the same. Pitt will be better jsut by having crosby back in the lineup. was, philly and winnipeg have remained the same. The rangers upgraded on what was the best eastern team from last year. They will be the team that rolls over everyone this season. Their lineup should make all of us nervous. The only weakness they have is on the defensive side of the puck but when you block as many shots as they do from a forward standpoint. They will be hard to score on and increase their goals for average from 11th in the league to top 5. Good luck with the rangers in the playoffs they stay healthly i dont think my bs can beat them without getting lucky bounces.
    Posted by heyoo

now now, read carefully. I listed the hurricanes as one of three times that improved, or might have improved. the rangers just changed their lineup, it's now more top heavy with less depth and balance. I think they'll be the first seed, and lose in the 2nd round. They don't really worry me. Philly got worse....way worse. they lost carle, and jagr, and pronger ain't coming back. They won't be able to keep the puck out of the net. Pittsburgh got worse, they lost staal, and Crosby was back when they got smoked by the flyers last season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

The bs got worse compared to last season as well. They lost what was the best goalie duo in the league for several years. Didnt add anything on d, or in scoring depth. We essentaily have a team that is a year older, with worse goaltending and a worse defensive core. We will not be 2nd in goals per game this year, that will drop we will be luck to be in the top 5. We were 6th in goals against that will slide a couple spots as well prob still in the top ten though. We are looking at a worse team this year so even if teams stayed the same they will match up against us better than last year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : who got better? okay, the rangers got a little bit better, but who else? carolina? winnipeg? philly, washington, pittsburgh, florida, jersey, ottawa, all these teams either stayed the same or got worse
    Posted by juniorfalcon19

Ya think we agree about most the teams didnt see your earlier post. I just like carolinas moves this offseason. Adding brothers together creates a unity and higher team compete level. And they already owned us last year might be a tough team for us.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you on basically everything you just said. First, you can't say that Pittsburgh got better because they got Crosby, and not say the Bruins got better from adding Horton. I'm not worried about goaltending at all, Rask is a real good tender and could well proove to be an improvement from Thomas. Also, goaltenders numbers in Boston are always good, remember Alex Auld? How on earth is the defensive corps worse? take out corvo, insert Dougie Hamilton, give another year of development to mcquaid and boychuk and it's worse? in what world? getting a year older can be a bad thing, but when Chara and Seidenberg don't show any signs of slowing down, and you have the following names on your roster, it is a VERY good thing: Krejci, Lucic, Seguin, Bergeron, Marchand, Boychuk, McQuaid, Rask. Those players should all be better with another year under their belt

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This is fun. Here's my list: Seguin: 45-51-96 Bergeron: 24-55-79 Marchand: 34-42-76 Krejci: 24-51-75 Lucic:  37-32-69 Peverley: 19-40-59 Chara: 15-39-54 Horton: 24-24-48 Kelly:  18-22-40 Caron:  20-20-40 Hamilton: 9-21-30 Seidenberg: 4-18-23 Ference: 5-17-22 Spooner: 9-12-21 Boychuck: 6-9-15 Rask:  2.29 - .928 Khubodin:  2.42 - .923 Optimistic, yes, but I think Seguin, Lucic and Marchand are ready for career years, and the entire team is ready for a hungry rebound year much like two years ago.
    Posted by OatesCam

Totally agree that the team is more focused this year and that Seguin,Lucic and Marchand have career years. I would add Krejci to that list, especially if Horton comes back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : Ya think we agree about most the teams didnt see your earlier post. I just like carolinas moves this offseason. Adding brothers together creates a unity and higher team compete level. And they already owned us last year might be a tough team for us.
    Posted by heyoo

yes you did. in fact you responded to it.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Jr. Lets be straight here you just said that carolina got worse or the same. If pitt got worse bcs they lost j.staal how did carolina not get better by adding him along with semin. Guess you can contridict yourself and still believe that bs. Pitt lost staal but will have crosby back healthy, umm i think ill take the best player in the league than j. staal, so that would mean pitt got better as well.

As for the bruins thats great if you think rask is as good as thomas or can produce around the same area as him. But anton k is going to be as good as rask what glue have you been sniffing. The goalies for the bruins have gotten worse plain and simple. Last time i checked joe corvo posted 25pts with a plus 13 if hamilton can do that in his first year in the league then chia would be wetting his pants.

Give me some odds on the bruins being 2nd is goals per game bcs there is no chance they land in that spot again next season. As for being 6th in goals against they should be happy to be in the top 10 next season unless anton k sells his soul to post the numbers rask did last year. Im a homer just like everyone else but lets get back to reality the bruins are not better this year, not the same, but slightly worse. They still will win the division but they arent in the same catergory as the rangers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Jr. Lets be straight here you just said that carolina got worse or the same. If pitt got worse bcs they lost j.staal how did carolina not get better by adding him along with semin. Guess you can contridict yourself and still believe that bs. Pitt lost staal but will have crosby back healthy, umm i think ill take the best player in the league than j. staal, so that would mean pitt got better as well. As for the bruins thats great if you think rask is as good as thomas or can produce around the same area as him. But anton k is going to be as good as rask what glue have you been sniffing. The goalies for the bruins have gotten worse plain and simple. Last time i checked joe corvo posted 25pts with a plus 13 if hamilton can do that in his first year in the league then chia would be wetting his pants. Give me some odds on the bruins being 2nd is goals per game bcs there is no chance they land in that spot again next season. As for being 6th in goals against they should be happy to be in the top 10 next season unless anton k sells his soul to post the numbers rask did last year. Im a homer just like everyone else but lets get back to reality the bruins are not better this year, not the same, but slightly worse. They still will win the division but they arent in the same catergory as the rangers.
    Posted by heyoo

That's just nonsense. Crosby and Staal played together on a team that lost in the 1st round. Do you remember Staal led the team in goals and points in the loss? So no, Staal isn't being replaced by a healthy Crosby. Healthy Crosby was already there. Staal is being replaced by Brandon Sutter. You know, the guy he was traded for.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : That's just nonsense. Crosby and Staal played together on a team that lost in the 1st round. Do you remember Staal led the team in goals and points in the loss? So no, Staal isn't being replaced by a healthy Crosby. Healthy Crosby was already there. Staal is being replaced by Brandon Sutter. You know, the guy he was traded for.
    Posted by dezaruchi

And literally too. If I'm correct I beleive Sutter is going to fill the exact role Staal had.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

Jr. Lets be straight here you just said that carolina got worse or the same. If pitt got worse bcs they lost j.staal how did carolina not get better by adding him along with semin. Guess you can contridict yourself and still believe that bs. Pitt lost staal but will have crosby back healthy, umm i think ill take the best player in the league than j. staal, so that would mean pitt got better as well. As for the bruins thats great if you think rask is as good as thomas or can produce around the same area as him. But anton k is going to be as good as rask what glue have you been sniffing. The goalies for the bruins have gotten worse plain and simple. Last time i checked joe corvo posted 25pts with a plus 13 if hamilton can do that in his first year in the league then chia would be wetting his pants. Give me some odds on the bruins being 2nd is goals per game bcs there is no chance they land in that spot again next season. As for being 6th in goals against they should be happy to be in the top 10 next season unless anton k sells his soul to post the numbers rask did last year. Im a homer just like everyone else but lets get back to reality the bruins are not better this year, not the same, but slightly worse. They still will win the division but they arent in the same catergory as the rangers.
    Posted by heyoo

i listed carolina as one of the three teams taht may have gotten better....and this is the third time i've told you that. learn to read.

If you really think that Joe Corvo is better than Dougie Hamilton I'm just going to ignore you and move on. You do realize this guy was a healthy scratch right?

odds of the bruins being in the top 10 in goals against? I would put it at about 99%, odds of them being top 6 i would say about 95%. odds of them being top 5 in goals scored, i would say about 90%.

i'm done with this. you're a fool, and the more i respond the more foolish i feel because you don't even read my posts carefully enough to gather any information from it

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

This is fun. Here's my list:

Seguin: 45-51-96
    Bergeron: 24-55-79
    Marchand: 34-42-76
    Lucic:  37-32-69
    Kelly:  18-22-40
    Caron:  20-20-40

Optimistic, yes, but I think Seguin, Lucic and Marchand are ready for career years, and the entire team is ready for a hungry rebound year much like two years ago.Posted by OatesCam

Very ambitious and that would be quite an offense. Horton staying healthy is a big key. A return to the November-December 2011 Bruins could happen again. The puck control they would have will help the young goaltenders.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Posted by juniorfalcon19

K lets get this straight once again YOU need to read your own post. In plain bold print you just stated that carolina stayed the same or got worst. Not my fault you cant read your own post. This is the comment i responed to never did you say in any comment that i responded to that carolina got "a little bit better" This is your post above right or did someone hack your account, you fool.... READ the post..................Above

Sections
Shortcuts